Photoshooting and Ramen

~~Only Girl ~~

I followed the staff girl to the next floor. Of course, we took the stairs...
We arrived in a big white room filled with some furnitures.
Well I expected to shoot in the room together with the furnitures, but the girl just said 'follow me on the BALCONY'
Balcony?! We have november and it is damn cold outside.

You're sitting on a chair, still inside the building.
Around you are two stylist unnies preparing your make-up. Another staff unnie arrives.
"Here, change into these clothes" she says and hands you a box. You nod and quickly walk into the changing room.

You open the box and the clothes are revealed: red hat, blue jeans and a T-SHIRT! A T-Shirt? Balcony? oh god...
You qickly change and the stylist unnies comb your hair one more time.
"So, we're done. You're ready for the photoshoot." one of them says.

You follow another staff member outside. It is really cold outside. You rub your arms to hold yourself warm, but it doesn't help.
"Okay Dani, please pose in front of this wall." the photographer says and points on a coloured all.
You nod and walk towards it.
The photographer wants to start, but you still hold your arms.
"Can we start?" he asks.
You shake your head
"It's too cold..."
"Don't be a baby, Dani. If you want to be an idol then you have to do that now!" he yells.
You nod and start the posing in front of the wall.
It's not that easy, because the wall is also really cold, but you do your best.

"We have it. Now go and pose up there!" he yells and points on a black wall with a window.
From where they got all this stuff....I mean we're still in the SM building.
"Perfect ~ Great ~ More right Dani! ~ Be cute now! ~ Mysterious!~" he yells.

"Okay, done. We move inside!" the photographer yells and waves his staff inside.
Finally!
"Dani, other style for you. Go to the stylist noonas" he says.
You nod and walk to them. They're already waiting.
"Change into these clothes. Be fast, we still have to shoot the boys!" one of them says.
You qickly run into the changing room and open the box: A striped top and some white pants.

As you changed you run back to the stylist unnies.
One of them looks on a sheet of paper.
"First straight hair, later curly." she yells to her fellow members.
They all nod and qickly fix your make-up and comb again your hair.
"Done. Go!" one yells.

You run back to the photographer who is checking the old shoots.
"Finally you're back. Why did you took so long?" he asks angrily.
"I...I..."
"Go! We need to shoot!" 
I'm totally stressed with the situation: Change qick, make-up, hair, angry/unfriendly photopgrapher and staff members. I don't want anymore....
"Pose there, in front of the light green wall. Hey staff girl! Give it to her!" he yells.
A girl runs towards you and hands you a pot with a flower inside.
"Pose with it!" he yells.
"Be cute!"
You try your best, even that you actually don't want anymore.
"Done. Next set!" he says and points on a table with stuff on it.

"Take random stuff and pose with it, while sitting next to the table on the bench!"
You just take the next best stuff and try your best to pose with it.
"Be cute! Play with your hair! Normal now!" he just throws the words to you.

"Ok, we're done. Go and get the next member!" he yells to his staff members.
Finally...done...
"No, not done? Dani, stylist noonas, now!" he yells.
You walk to them and they curl your hair a little bit.
You walk to back to the set. The photographer is nervously tipping one food on the floor.
"Why do you always take so long?!" he yells.
"Go and pose again on the table. Do what you did before!"

After about 10 minutes you're finally done and you walk back to the stylist room, where the others are sitting.
Tao walks towards you
"And how was it?"
"Horrible."
"Really?"
"Mh..."
"You don't look so good."
"I'm also not feeling good."
"Ok...well I have my shoot now. The others are waiting over there" he says and points at one corner as he walks away.

You walk towards them and let yourself fall on the sofa.
"And how was it?" Suho asks.
"I don't want to talk about it"
"What happend?" Baekhyun asks.
"The photographer is horrible...."
"What did he do to you?!" he yells.
"He screamed a lot and was really angry because I took too long"
"I see..."
"Where's Chanyeol?" you ask.
"Currently shooting" Kai answers.
"I see.... and the others?"
"Too" he answers again.
"aha..."

A stylist unnie walks towards your group.
"Dani Park. Here are your photos. You need to bring them to L. SM . He is waiting in his office." she says and hands you an envelope.
"Where is his office?"
"Floor No.2"
"Okay, then I will go now. See you later guys."
"Wait I come with you..." Kai says.
You turn around and he is already right behind to you.
You look up to him
"You didn't even shoot your pictures."
"I'm already done."
"When did you do that...?"
"While you were shooting. I had another photographer."
"I see...well then....come" you stutter.

Together with him you walk downstairs. He carrys the envelope.
You arrive in a long corridor with a lots of doors.
You check every door.
"Do you think this is his office?"
"I guess....yes? His name is written here" he says and points on a little sign next to the door.
You nod. You want to open the door as Kai's hand also reaches the doorknop. Your hands touch. Kai qickly takes his hand away and blushes. He turns away so that you can't see it. You just shake your head. What's wrong wih that guy?

You knock and open the door.
"Ahh Dani..and Kai?"
"Yeah he is already done with his shooting and wanted to come with me. Here are the demo pictures" you say and hand him the envelope with the pictures inside.
He slightly opens it and takes the pictures out.

"They look awesome. And the extensions are perfect. Your hair looks so real!" he compliments you.
You nod and smile.

"Oh the balcony shoot. How was it?"
"Really hard. It was really cold outside."
"I believe you. But the pictures are awesome as well." he compliments again.

"Ahhh this picture is perfect as very first teaser photo. We will upload it today on our official website. You remember? 'Who's that girl'?"
"Already today? Oh god... I can't wait." you say happily.
"Yes today. Whate time is it now?" SM asks.
"About 4pm" Kai answers.
"Ok good, Kai you go back to the boys. Dani you will go to floor No 3 and practice the dances you already know. I will send a coreographer to help you. Thank you for coming." he says and leads you out.

Together with Kai you walk back to the styling room to get your stuff.
You grab your bag and want to leave.
"See you later....cu-" -tie....
"Yes yes...you too stutterking." you say snobbish, wave and walk with you bag leaned on the shoulder, out of the room.
His stuttering annyos me so much. I have actually no problems with him. When I first met him he was totally okay. And now? Stutter here, stutter there. Stutters everywhere!

You walk upstairs to the dance studio.
You walk into your favorite studio and take the CD out.
After some time a coreographer arrives and you start your practice proberly.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---8pm---

The coreographer bothered me now for over 4 hours. We started with a regular warm-up, followed by streching excersises. After that I started to dance to Mama, followed by History.
He said I would have still problems with some parts but we have still time to fix it.
Tomorrow we will practice again. And the follwing 2 days too. He said while boys will shoot the teasers, I will practice.

"It's 8pm. Enough for this day" my coreographer says.
You collapse on the floor and breath heavily.
"uh..uh...over the last hours I didn't even asked for your name...." you say
"My name is Matt."
"Nice to meet you Matt and thank your for this...breathtaking and hard but awesome and helpfull practice!" you say.
"You're welcome. See you tomorrow!" he says and leaves the room.

You take your bag and fall on the sofa.
Let's send a message to the boys. Okay...send a message to Tao. Since he is the only one who gave me his number.

 

'Panda! I'm done with my practice. How are you guys doing? I will go home now. Should I buy some food?' you write to him.

You pack your stuff back into your bag as your phone vibrates.

'Panda??? Is that my nickname? Sounds cute...Ehm... you don't need to buy food. We will come home really late. Wish you a good night! ^-^'

'Late? What do you mean with late? And yes that's your nickname. You do wushu right? How about Wushu Panda or Kungfu Panda? Good Night to you too! Between how is Lay? And Chanyeol??'

You throw your bag over your shoulder and walk outside the studio. You walk downstairs as the mobile vibrates again.

'Around 1am...or 2am? We're not sure yet. I prefer Kungfu Panda, you know like the movie? Lay is really good. His pictures are amazing! Chanyeol is next to him. Good night from him!'

'Say good night to him from me! <3 Yes I know the movie, so from now on you're: The Kungfu Panda. Can't wait to see the pictures. I will drive home now'

You walk to the Range Rover and throw the bag on the backseats.
You start the car and drive home.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

The dorm is empty: Just you.
You turn the lights on and throw your stuff into your room.
After that you think about dinner.
Order food or...eat ramen?
It's already too late so yeah..ramen.

You start to cook the ramen. And while the water boils you qickly change into your pyjama.
As the water cooks you add the noodles and sauce.
Last: the egg. Now it's ready to kill it.

You fill everything into a bowl and place it on the long table. Maybe Tao wrote back..
You take your mobile out of yor bag and walk back into the kitchen to eat your ramen.

 

'Was that '<3' a writing mistake? Or..is there a meaning behind it?... I showed it to Chanyeol and he blushed :O Dani, what is there between you two??? Oh and did you had dinner yet? You need to eat something! >o< we don't want a skeleton leader...'

'Meaning? O_O nothing... well I'm eating ramen right now, is that enough? ...sorry for my later replay...'

After you ate your ramen you start to clean the kitchen. As you receive a new message.

'I guess it is enough and wooow we just saw your very first artcle on Allkpop, Dkpopnews and other 5 sides. Your first teaser picture is out. You should read it!'

'It's out O_O oh god...'

You quickly walk into the your room and take your laptop out.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will write about the article tomorrow. I'm too tired now. See you tomorrow/today!

Did you notice the little green part when kai wanted to say something? 'cu- " ...tie..? <-- this part here
The little green is just what he wanted to say ^^

Blue messages -> Tao

Pink messages -> You/Dani