Dani vs. Jongin

~~Only Girl ~~

Now you're standing alone in the practice studio with your cd-player in our arms. Its time to start to start the coreo you just have 45 minutes left!

You place the player on the floor and  put the cable into the socket.
You take your Ipod out and connect it with the player.

You skip around your playlist to find a perfect song but its really hard to find one.

You think about something slow...but something powerful and fast would be also perfect.

 

After a few minutes you find your perfect song: B2ST's shock. It has been your favorite song for so long already and your well-known for your covers of this dance.

You put the Volume up and start practicing. 

 

~~~45 minutes later~~~
"Time is over.Please come to studio 5" Kris said and closes the door again. You turn the music off, take your bag and walk out of the room. You turn to close the door as you see that Jongin runs out of his studio. Huch? Why he runs?

He runs straight to studio 5 and closes the door. You also make your way to studio 5. As you arrive you open the door and you can see that Kris and Jongin are talking. Maybe he just asks something.

 

You place yourself on the brown sofa. "Ok I hope your ready to perfroma now" Kris says. You and Joing nod.
"Who wants to start?" "ME!" Jongin yells. He stands up, connects his Ipod with the player and searches for his song.

You remember now that Kris said another *special trainee* would watch but there is just you, Kris, Jongin and your coach.
Perhaps he comes later or he won't come anymore.

Jongin's song starts. He chose a ballad song. It starts slow. I never heard that song before...
He starts dancing. [EXO - My Lady]

His dancing is really powerful. How is he even able to dance so powerful to a ballad?
He is even able to control his expression... wow he is really good.

He ends his dancing and you start clapping because your totally impressed by his dancing skills.
He bows down and Kris says some words to his dancing.

Then it is your turn. You connect your Ipod with the player. You search for the B2ST song you chosed.


You're ready to dance. Kris, Jongin and your coach look at you. Kris nods, to show that you can start.
You're song starts and you start powerful. You also try to control your expression...even you know that you're horrible in it.


 

Suddenly it happens: You slip - and fall.

You're sitting on the ground. You're shocked.
Why did this happen now???
You quickly stand up again and you keep dancing. Its ok ... a lot of trainees and even idols already slipped on stages and while praciticing.
Suddenly someone stops the music and you stop dancing. You turn to the player: Kris stopped it.


"It's enough." he says. That's it. Congratulation Kim Jongin....

"I think it is clear who won here." he looks at the coach. Your coach nods. You lower your head, because you lost against the powerful dancer Kim Jongin...you lost.

"Dani please come to me" Kris says. You slowly walk towards him. He puts one hand on your shoulder and you look up to him. "We want you to join our trainee team!"
Your eyes widen. Did he really said that?

You turn to look at Jongin. He smiles. How can this be? How can he smile? And why did I won? His dancing was much more powerful! And much much better! And he didn't slip and fall ...like me. "Kris...how?" "I think we need to tell you something...
"

Oh yes you have to explain that now!

"So the answer to 'why did we choose you' is simple: We watch you already a long time. You were the whole time a part of the trainee team. You just didn't realise it. We sended just you to foreign  language lessons. You were the only one who needed to take more dance lessons than the others. But we also realise that we need to practice more on your expressions while dancing" he says and loughs. Hey hey hey it's not funny! I try my best! And now that he says this I also realise it. I was the only one who took lessons, I was the only one dancing and practicing in the nights.

He goes on "So we want to ask you: Do you want to join? It would be your chance to debut soon. If you say yes you would meet the others so fast as we can and you would get a completly new schedule but you also need to stay calm and silent, nobody is allowed to know from this, till we realease the very first teaser!"

You look again at Jongin. He is standing next to the sofa in a very cool and calm way. He still smiles. You look at you coach, he seems to be proud on you. Then you look at Kris. "I will join. It's a big chance for me and a big chance to make my parents proud. They never believed in my dream and now I can show them that I made it into a group and it seems like it is a special group. I would be very pleased to meet the other as quickly as possible."

Suddenly a phone rings "I'm sorry, I need to answer this" Kris says and walks out of the room.

Your coach walks towards you "Coach...did you know the whole time about this?" "Oh yes I knew everything since the beginning. On the auditions we searched  a girl with your abilitys.-" Kris walks in again "Dani good news. You can meet the other members tomorrow. They actually  want to meet you today but yeah I don't want them to cancel the schedule." he says and smiles.

You  start smiling too. You're really happy. Soon your dream will come true. You will debut with a special group. Till now you don't know them but you have a good feeling.

 

---END CHAPTER 6-----
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Like I promised: Double update today :D  
We have 2:40am in Germany now and  I already  think about Chapter 7...See ya tomorrow!

Please remember: THIS STORY IS STILL PRE DEBUT , time around October 2011!
Problems with Pre debut exo? Check out Chapter 4 for pre-debut Kris (and Tao)
For today
:

TA-DAA Pre debut cutie Kai!

Just to help your brain a little bit. heheh

Have a nice sunday!]