Alone

~~Only Girl ~~

Fast forward

It has been 3 weeks since Lee Soo Man invited me to his office to inform me about his next plans. Afterwards I went home and informed my fellow members about it and 2 days later the dorm was empty. They all left, even Kris got a ticket to canada. Well, I thought that it is actually really unfair, that he can't visit his family, so I bought a ticket for him. He was really pleased, hugged me and packed quickly his suitcases.
Lay, Chanyeol, Luhan and Kai avoided me the last 2 days I saw them. They didn't talked with me, what made me really sad. Tao was short before to cry because he couldn't see me for the next 4 weeks. Now he is in china, I hope he enjoys his time with his family, after our debut he won't have much time to visit them. Sometimes he calls me over Skype and we update each other about our last days. I do the same with Kris, sometimes Xiumin, Chen and Sehun. Sehun needs to attend at his school, so he is really busy. Baekhyun visited me often, because he lives near our dorm. I often visit Soojin as well, but since she is dating Nate she is always so busy with her 'couple dates'. I'm more like a third wheel when I meet with them. They do their lovey dovey stuff in front of me and I stab into my food and think about my boys. Especially Lay and Chanyeol. I felt so close to them. I know Lay likes me but still...I still want to be friends with him. And Chanyeol, since he found out about the kiss he avoided me. After I informed them about SM's plans he packed his stuff and one day later he was already gone. On his way to Ulsan. 8 hours from Seoul away. He didn't call me till now and also didn't answered my messages. Same Lay. 

Don't worry I also think about the other two. Luhan and Kai. Luhan is in Bejing, I actually thought he would use Skype as well, but nothing. Kai lives in Seoul. He could do the same like Baekhyun: Visit me. Or we could meet in a café or do something else. 
I feel really alone in our huge dorm. It is also creepy. In 2 days is christmas, next week the performance at Gayo Daejun. Kai, Chen, Luhan and Tao will come in a couple of days back to prepare for the performance. 
Did I already told you guys? The first teaser was released yesterday. I saw it and just 'woooowed'. The teaser is called 'My Lady' and stars Kai. Damn he looked so damn handsome. He looks always handsome when he dances. The next will be revealed in 4 days. I don't know who will star in it. Tao already knows it, but he won't tell it to me. He just giggles the whole time in front of his laptop.

I'm sitting in the subway now. On the way to Myeong-dong. Last time I was here....2 days ago? I'm so bored. I have nothing to do. Normally I need to wash tons of boys laundry or clean the kitchen the 5th time because any of them were hungry again. But now that I'm alone, I have nothing to do. The dorm is so clean...you can literally eat from the floor.
I have also really much money. SM gives me the normal household money for 13 persons. Now that I'm alone, my manager's said I could use it for me and buy whatever I want. So I'm really often at Myeong-dong. I bougth so many clothes, shoes, accessoires and I still got much money. With the last money I have leftover I will buy christmas presents.
So, back to me in the subway. I will soon arrive at my station. Wait no...I already arrived. I walk out of the subway and walk upstairs to the crowded streets. Myeong-dong to christmas time, you have to see it! So beautiful, everywhere lights, happy familys & couples. Everybody prepares their feasts.

I have actually no idea what I should buy for all my boys. Clothes? Shoes? Videogames? DVD's? I have no idea. 
I got an idea!

You take your phone out and seach for Baekhyun's number.

"Hello?" he answers.
"Hey, Baekhyun! Dani here. Little questions...do you have time for shopping?" you ask.
"I'm sorry, Dani. I have no time. I need to help my mom. She is crazy! She invited my whole family. Over 20 people for the christams evening."
"Oh, I see...well good luck and have fun!"
"Dani..how do you spend your christmas?"
"Uhm..alone? Maybe I will go to Soojin and Nate."
"If you want, you can come to me and my family. My mom won't mind if we have 21 visitors." he says and laughs.
"No, no. This is a special evening. You should spend it with your family."
"But you belong to my family, Dani."
"What do you mean?"
"You're something like my little sister. Think about it.If your're alone on christmas, you're always welcome here. My mom just said that she wants to meet you. Till now she just met Chanyeol. The others she just knows from storys I told her."
"I will think about it. But I can't promise. Do you know if Suho is home?"
"I don't know. I heard he is visiting some relatives in Busan. Why do you ask?"
"Well...I'm already at Myeong-dong and going shopping alone is boring."
"You are alone at Myeong-dong?!" he yells into his phone. You hold your phone some centimeters away from your ear.
"ouch...Baekhyun..please a little bit more silent."
"Why are you alone there? You know how dangerouse it is!"
"Nobody has time for me. Soojin and Nate are on a date. You're busy. And these are all the people I know..."
"Why don't you ask a staff member? Or SNSD-sunbaenims? Other senior idols?"
"I don't know any of our sunbaenims and staff members...It is too late now."
"Call Kai."
"Kai?"
"Yes, Kai. Call him. Now" Baekhyun orders with a serious voice.
"But he avoids me. He won't answer my messages and also my calls."
"Just call him. In exactly 5 minutes. I need to end this call now. Be careful Dani!" he says and ends the call.

Waiting for 5 minutes. What do I do now? 
You walk along Myeong-dong. Checking the shops. 5 minutes are finally over. Let's try to call Kai now!
You take your phone out and search for Kai's number. 
I wait and wait...wait..and wait..
Finally, you actually wanted to end the call, he picks up.

"yeah?" Kai says with a bored voice.
"Hey...Kai, Dani here. Do you have time."
"No"
"Wait! Don't end the call, please...I'm alone at Myeong.dong. I will wait at the Etude House store for the next 15 minutes. You can decide to come or not. After 15 minutes I will be gone. beep...beep..beep...Kai?.." he ended the call already.
But still, I will walk to the Etude House store and wait for him. Maybe I'll find something for...Kris...hehehe.

"The Face Shop and Etude House? I will surely find something for Kris here."
You enter the etude store and look through the shelves. You often spy outside to look if Kai has maybe arrived. 
Suddenly you can see someone, who looks exactly like Kai. You place the face cream back into the shelf and rush outside.He is standing in front of the shop. His face concentraded on the streets. You can only see his back.
He is about to leave again.
"Kai!" you yell as you run outside the store.
"Kai!" you yell again. Is he deaf?!
"Kim Jongin!" you yell. You're standing right behind him. 
He turns around and you cross your arms.

"You're really here?" he asks.
"No, I'm just a little girl who looks like Park Boram aka Park Dani."
"I see. Then I'm wrong." he says and turns around.
"Hey!"
"Anything you want?"
"I'm the real one."
He turns around and hugs you hard. He even lifts you a little bit.
"Let me down! you yell.
"Oh, sorry." he says, places you back to the ground and rubs his neck. "I missed you..." 
You hit him.
"Who is the person who didn't answer my calls or messages?! You or me?" you yell.
"Me..."
"And why? I didn't do something."
"I don't know."
"I was the whole 3 weeks alone. Nobody had time for me. I thought maybe you got time...But you didn't answered any of my messages."
"I'm sorry.." he takes your hands and looks into your eyes. "I'm really sorry. Can we forget about this?"
"Uhm...of course..." you try to avoid his eyes. You start to blush.
"Thank you..." he leans down and kisses your forehead while he still holds your hands.
"Uh..Kai..you know..I'm already famous..and you since yesterday too..The people..are looking."
He looks over your head and really many girls point on the two of you and giggle.
"I don't care..." he whispers. "I'm just happy to see you again"

He takes my hand and walks with me along the shopping streets. I feel really comfortable right now. Just the looks of all the girls and sometimes even boys, annoy me right now. 
"And did you watch my teaser?"
"Yes, I saw it this morning."
"And how is it?"
"Ughitsreallyhot"
"What?"
"It's okay..."
"No, you said something else. Repeat it."
"ok...Your teaser...is hot..."
Kai stops and turns his head to you. His eyes widen.
"Hot? Did YOU said that?"
"yes..." you answer and lower your head. He lifts your head and looks deeply in your eyes.
"So, you think that I'm hot?"
"I said the teaser is hot. The way you dance..."
"Damn.."
"Can we go on?" you say and drag him into a shop.

"Hey that is Kai! " Kai! "Kai you are so hot!" Kai" "Kai" that's the only thing I can hear after I entered the shop with him. Fangirls. Everywhere fangirls.
"Nope, we wont stay here." I say and drag him outside.

"Wow, they're crazy.." he says.
"Yes..." you say and send a angry look to the girls in the shop.
"Are you jealouse?" he says as he sees your look.
"No!"
"Aww you're jealouse" he says and pinches your cheek.
"yeah..."
"Yes? Really?" You simply blush.

You clung on his arm, while he is resting his hands in his pockets. 

"Between why are we here?" he asks.
"I felt alone. So I called Baekhyun, but he is busy. That's why I called you."
"So I'm just your second choice?"
"Ugghh...yes...sorry."
"No need to be sorry. I'm happy to see you again."
"I wanted to buy christmas presents for you guys. And I need help."
"Okay I will help you. Between....how do you spend your christmas?"
"Alone. I have nobody here. Baekhyun suggested that I could join his family, but I won't feel comfortable. He should spend it only with his family."
"Dani...do you.." he takes again your hands and looks into your eyes.
"Kai...just ask.." you say and smile.
"Would you like to go out with me on christmas?" he shyly asks.
____________________________________________________________________________________

muhahahah 'Yes'? Or maybe 'No'? ANSWER TOMORROW

Teasing all of you ..muahhaha ...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!