You're the 3rd one

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next day---

We cooked yesterday and spent the day together, before we went all to bed. Now I'm about to prepare lunch, for the two boys.
Luhan and Tao came back yesterday. I was really surprised that Luhan acted different, because before he left he avoided me and he had a blue eye. But all my questions 'Why he has it' or 'from where he got it' he didn't answered. Now he is back and he even got a present for me. But ok, I like this Luhan more than the one who avoided me.

"Dani!" Luhan yells out of the living room. "Come fast!"
You rush to the living room. Tao and Luhan are sitting on the PC.
"What's wrong?" you say while you dry your hands with a towel.
"My teaser got released." Luhan says proudly. 
"Oh let me see."

Luhan shows me the teaser. It stars Luhan and Kai. They're dancing in a purple or maybe..red? Room. They're dancing really good. Kai...he's an amazing dancer. I hope he is okay... The last 2 days I didn't heard something of him. He didn't called anymore. Not me, not the other members.

"Dani..dani?" Luhan stares at you.
"huh?"
"How was it?"
"eh..what?"
"The teaser?"
"Oh that..really good."
"You're daydreaming. Is everything okay?" Tao asks. 
"Yes..yes of course" you say and shake your head. "Excuse me...I will continue to make the food." you say and leave the room.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Luhan's POV]

Yesterday I returned to the dorm. The last weeks I didn't contact Dani, even that I like her so much. I didn't want to bother her. I didn't answered her messages, phone calls or her questions before I left. I thought 24/7 about her. I spent stime with my family, but I wished Dani next to me. I wanted that my mom gets to know her and my dad... but she wasn't there. My mom asked me if I'm dating a girl. I said no..but then I told her from Dani and my mom was really happy, because I never talked with her about stuff like that. My mom made me confident again and I thougth about a christmas present for my Dani. I remembered her love for milk shakes so I made this coupon. I have so the chance to spend time with her and she has the chance to enjoy her milk shakes.

"Do you know why she is so dreamy?" I ask after Dani left the room.
"She had a date, two days ago. Her partner left her alone at the restaurant."
"A date?" A DATE WHO! WHO?!
"With Kai. They went to a restaurant in Incheon. He confessed his feelings to her."
"Oh god he did what?!"
"He confessed his feelings" he repeats.
"How did she reacted!?" I yell. I'm sure she can hear me, but well..I don't care. Kai...is in my way.
"She was so shocked, that she went to the toilet. She said she needed to realize the situation. When she returned to the table, he was gone and she was alone. Alone in Incheon, so she called Baekhyun and he picked her up. She slept at his apartment and came yesterday home."
"Oh god..Kai..how can he just leave her alone?! She doesn't even know Incheon."
"Yes, my thought too."
"Did he called her again?"
"No, the last two days she didn't heared something of him. I guess that's why she is so dreamy..."
"Do you think she...?"
"She fell for him? Maybe..I don't actually know. I just want her to be happy. If she choses Kai or another member, or maybe another idol. I just want her to be happy."
"Me too..." Liar! You want to be the one. You want to be the one who makes her happy. So, just say it! Sehun can't help you. You need more people on your side. I mean maybe Tao already thinks that I have feelings for her, but it's the best if he hears it by me.

"Tao, I love Dani." I confess. Tao's eyes widen and he points to the door. I turn around and ...Dani..
"You do..what?" she stutters while she is holding a pot with kimchi in her hands. 
"I...I..."
"I leave you guys alone." Tao says and squeezes himself out of the room.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

I made a kimchi soup for the boys. I stir the last time before I take it and carry it into the living room.

"Tao, I love Dani" Luhan says as I arrive. He does...what? No..no..NO 
Tao points at me and Luhan turns around. As he sees me his eyes widen.
"You do what?" I ask.
"I...I.." COME ON EXPLAIN THAT NOW!
"I leave yoz guys alone" Tao says and squeezes himself next to me out of the room.
"Let me take this." he says and takes the kimchi pot out of your hands.

I step inside the living room and Tao closes the door behind me. Luhan stands up and holds on his chair.
"Explain." You say with anger.
"I...I'm sorry.. I actually..I"
"Why?"
"Why? Why what?"
"Why you too? You, Lay, Kai? Anyone else I need to know?"
"uhm...yes...I guess..there is one more..."
You put your hands on your head and walk around the room.
"who?"
"What?"
"Who is it!?"
"I don't know.."
"aha...so..explain..why me?"
"I don't know..."
"Is that the only thing you can say?" you ask.
"..I..."
"so you love me?!"
"Yes, I love you." he confesses to you. He takes your hands but you take them away.

"Don't..do that!" you say.
"But I..I..love you."
"Does that automatically mean that I love you too?"
"I don't know...I never did that."
"What...confessed?"
"No."
"You didn't had a girlfriend until now?"
"I had 6. But I never confessed to them. I never really had feelings for them. I was a school kingka, so I was really famous and the girls wanted me. I had an easy life with girls."
"So, you think, I'm stupid like these girls and I want you?"
"I don't know...but maybe?" he says and smirks.
"No, oh god...ahhh oh god..this is..ahh." you yell.
"It's too much for you...or?"
"Too much? Hello?! Lay, you and Kai! And probably another member! You all want that I fall for you. You all expect feelings of me! I can't do this anymore..it is..ahh..."
"Shhh..calm down..." Luhan whispers and leans down. You push his chest.
"No!NO! You won't kiss me now!" you yell "I need...a break..just..". You rush out of the room. In the corridor you grab your jacket and your shoes. You open the dorm door and rush out of the dorm. You run downstairs. On the pavement you inhale.

"Han River. I will walk to the han River." you say. You put your hands into your pockets and start to walk.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Meanwhile---

[Luhan's POV]

I follow her. She runs out of the dorm. The door closes and I stop in front of it.
"Don't follow her." Tao says. He appears behind me. "She needs some time alone. It is too much for her. Lay, Kai and you."
"I know...But I can't do something against my feelings. It's just a stupid moment. I actually needed some more time to confess. I wanted to make it more romantic and a little bit more later. So that she can get feelings for me too. I wnated to spend more time with her, before I confess. Now it's too late..." I say and walk into my room.

I call Sehun and tell him what happens. Afterwards I call our two leaders. They are shocked. I also told them of the date she had with Kai and that he left her alone. It seems like they already knew of it. Kai must have called them.

I really want to know what he is doing now. He got rejected, I got rejected. I guess Lay too, but I'm not sure. Tao told me that Dani got asked by Kai if she has feelings for Lay. She couldn't answer the question and tried to change the topic. So maybe she has feelings for him. 

I also didn't told her that Chanyeol is the last member who seems to like her, because I want to give him a chance. Now that I got rejected, I don't believe that I will ever have a chance with her. Of course I won't give up, but I want to give Chanyeol a chance to make his (if he makes one)confession more romantic or cute or whatever.
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Again too lazy to give a comment...)