Chen

~~Only Girl ~~

The evening was not that special. Chanyeol and I arrived at home, ate dinner together and went to practice a little bit. Luhan and Chen joined in after their vocal practice and Tao joined in after his wushu practice.

We talked about the concept for our first mini album and how it will look. I showed the first CD cases.

After a long dance practice we finally left the building at 10pm. I was really tired and just wished for my bed.

I drove the boys home. But before they fighted who could sit next to me in the car. The front place. Why everybody wants to sit there? They played stone-paper-scissor and Tao was the lucky winner. He placed himself proud on the seat and I glared at him.

"Something's wrong?" he asked while putting his earphones into this ears.
"What if I don't want you next to me?"
"But I won..."
I gave him a look and he moaned. 
"Oh com'on Dani...let me sit there.."
"Backseat. Now" I ordered and he took angry his bag and went to the backseats.

I started the car. All the boys seated on the backseats. 

"Dani...why nobody is allowed to sit in front?"
"I don't want anyone here now."

The next morning...well today.
I'm sitting at the breakfast table. Like every morning with my tea and the newspaper. In some hours I will leave for the airport. Together with Chanyeol. I will fly back to Perth and Chanyeol to his family. 
Tao will fly too, but his flight goes tomorrow. Chen will drive in 1 hour too.

You take a spoon of honey and add it to the tea as the door opens.
"Good Morning..." Chen greets you. He is still wearing his pajamas, which is actually just a shirt and his boxers. His hair is standing in all the diretions.
"Do you need a coffee?" you ask as he sits down on the table.
"No..no..."
"You look horrible. How long did you stay awake last night?"
"I don't know..maybe 3...4..."
"4 what?"
"4am..."
"Oh god Chen, why??"
"I couldn't sleep..."
"I see..Do want something to eat?"
"No..can you help me pack my stuff?" he asks.
"uh..you didn't pack till now?"
He shakes his head.
"Oh god..silly you. In one hour your dad will pick you up and you're not ready yet. Well come." you reach your hand out. "I will help you"
He takes your hand and you walk together to the big closet.
"Go to the closet, I'll get my suitcases and backpacks." he says and rushes into his room.

In the closet are standing your suitcases. Packed. Ready for australia.
"Here I am!" Chen yells and rolls his suitcases into the room. He opens them and starts packing.
"Dani, I need shirts." he says. You nod and take the next best out of the shelves.

"And you're nervous?" Chen asks while he chooses a hat.
"Yes little bit."
"I will miss you."
"Oh..that's new of you." you say surprised. "I will miss you too and of course the others."
"I will visit my grandma in Busan. I will visit the biggest mall of the world."
"Oh that's nice. Have fun."
"Thank you. I will buy something for you."
"You don't have to."
"I will buy something for you from Busan and you something for me from Perth, deal?"
"Deal." you say and smile.

"Sit down on my suitcase." Chen orders.
You sit down and he trys to close it.
"Ok done. Thank you for your help" Chen says and smiles.
"You're welcome."

He stands up and walks to his hat collection.
"Mh...."
"Are you searching for something?"
"Yes...uhm..ah there it is!"
He takes a cap out and places it on your head.
"Mh..." he moves his head and walks around you. "Another one maybe.." He takes the hat off and walks back to the shelf.
"What are you doing Chen?"
"Wait...this one maybe.." he puts another hat on your head.

"Perfect." he says proudly.
"Uh what?"
"Australia is hot and don't forget the ozone layer...you will wear this!"
"Uh..ok..thank you." you answer surprised.
"And wait..." He turns to his shelf. "Last night I was bored so I decided to clean out my closet...and.."
"Wait you cleaned out it, but you didn't pack your stuff!?"
"Well...I cleaned it out and ...this shirt ..I wanted to give it to you. It's too small for me and for the other members too. So yeah..here." he says and hands you a white shirt.

"Oh it's cute.."
"Yes and it suits you. The aussie girl with your aussie crocodiles." he says and laughs.
"Thank you Chen." you say and pack it into your suitcase.

The door bell rings.
"My dad arrived. I have to leave now..." Chen says.
"Oh..ok..let me walk you to the door." you say and take one of his bags. He follows you with his other stuff. Together you walk downstairs. In front of the building is standing a black car. A man is leaning against it and he smiles as he see the you two. You walk with Chen's bag to the car and greet his dad.

"Good morning Kim-sii." you say and bow down.
"Good morning..."
"Dani" Chen answers.
"Ahh you are the mysterious Dani. Jongdae told me a lot about you."
"Dad..." Chen whispers like a teen. "Stop it..you're embarassing."
"Don't worry Jongdae. And nice to meet you Dani." he says and shakes your hand.
"Where can I put this?" you ask and shake the bag.
"Trunk. Follow me." Chen's dad says happily.

You throw the bag and the other stuff into the trunk, Chen helps you.
"Well..then..uhm.." Chen stutters. "See you in a few weeks."
"Yes have fun in Busan." you say.
"Jongdae do you come?" his dad yells out of the car.
"I'm coming!" he yells. "So yeah..bye Dani" he says and shyly waves.
You hug him, what surprises him.
"Have fun in Busan, but not too much, if you know what I mean."
"Uh..yes.."
You let off him and he walks to the front seat.

He leans his head out of the window.
"Don't forget my present!" he says.
"Of course. I will surely find something for you."
"Ok bye bye." he says and the car drives off. 

You're standing in front of the building. Chen waves out of the car window and you wave back.

Now he is gone. Next is me. 
____________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS! I NEED COMMENTS! 

seriously..I kinda miss it if I can't read comments...I mean new comments..