Car ride 1/2

~~Only Girl ~~

You press the button and the engine turns on. You're getting nervous. This car is even more huge fom the inside...

"I will write the office location into the Navigation system and you drive out of the garade,please." Kris says.

You take the reverse gear and then you drive the huge car out of the parking place. It's not so easy because you can't see the back of the car.

"Ok, which way?"
"Follow the arrow marks."
he answers while typing the informations into the NS.

"But they have different colours...green or blue way?"
"Blue goes down, green up. Where do we want to go? Up of course. So which colour you need to follow?"
"Green"
you answer.
He nods and continues typing.

You slowly drive along the green way. You reach a big garage door.

"Wait a minute. I will open it" Kris says, opens his door, walks out and disappears behind a wall.

You wait in the car. Wow I can't believe this. After this long time without a car and now I'm sitting in one of the most expensive ones.

Suddenly the big door rolls slowly up and Kris appears again. He opens the door and sits down on the seat.

"Ok now you drive up this way and then left. Then the-"
"Kris!"
you interrupt him "Explain the way later. It's much better, believe me."
He nods and you drive the car up to the streets.

"Ok now left and then at the traffic light again left." he says.
You nod.

"Ok the NS knows the way. From now on just listen to the robot woman."
You nod again.

You follow every way the NS says and after some time you can see the sign for the Yongsan District.

You stayed the whole drive over silent. Your concentration belongs just on the streets.
"Are you always silent while driving?"
"Yes I need to concentrade. I don't want to make a mistake."
"Oh I see...can I turn the radio on?"
"yes yes..."
you answer and wave with one hand.

He leans forward to turn the radio on. While he is doing that he looks at you.
You notice it and your eyes meet with his eyes.

You stare about 20 seconds at his dark brown eyes. You feel how your cheeks heat up. I hope that I don't look like a tomato right now... Dani eyes on the streets!

You stop to stare in his eyes and put your eyes again on the streets.
Kris smirks and leans himself back into the seat.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kris POV]

She will drive - That is clear. I won't drive this expensive car.
 

I throw the car keys to her and rush into the car. I strap on and make it myself comfortable.

Now Dani comes too. She looks funny in that huge seat.


"And now?" she asks.
"Strap on" I answer.
"Oh yes of course."
"And now you press this button to turn the engine on."
I say.

She seems really unfamiliar with this car or more with this situation. I guess there are no cars like this one here in Perth. 

She presses the button and puts her hands on the wheel.

 "I will write the office location into the Navigation system and you drive out of the garage,please." I say.

First she drives out of the parking place then she stops again.
"Ok which way?"
"Follow the arrow marks."
I answer.
"But they have different colours...Blue or green way?"
"Blues goes down, green up. Where do we want to go? Up of course. So which colour you need to follow?"
"Green"
she answers.
I nod and continue typing the location into the NS.

We reach the big garage door. She doesn't know the code to open the door so I will do that.
"Wait a minute. I will open it."
I open my door, step out and walk straight to the door control system.

I need to hurry I don't want her to wait too long. We also have not much time anymore.
I type the code in, check if the door opens and walk back to the car.

"Ok now you drive up this way and then left. From there-"
"Kris!"
Dani interrupts me."Explain the way later. It's much better, believe me."
I just wanted to help....

She drives the way up to the first traffic lights.
"Ok from now on follow what the NS says."
She nods.

The time flys by and we reach the Yongsan District. Over the whole drive she didn't said one word.
It is just too silent , I need to break the ice now!

"Are you always silent while driving?"
"Yes I need to concentrade. I don't want to make a mistake."
"Oh I see...can I turn the radio on?"
"yes yes..."
she answers and waves with her hand.

I want to try something!
I lean forward to press the button. While I do that I look at her. She notice it and starts to stare into my eyes. Her cheeks starts to become red. She blushes..so cute..
Her eyes are so beautiful and so big. I actually don't want to stop the staring but yeah.. traffic.
After some seconds she stops to stare by herself.
I lean back in my seat and smile proudly.

Yes I have it. The perfect face to kill the women. I'm ready to debut.

---END CHAPTER 8---
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[I had no better ideas today so just a short update from each POV. Hope you like it.
AND BIG THANKS  FOR 19 subs!...I guess..it was 19...well nevermind.]