New start

~~Only Girl ~~

Luhan drags you back into the studio.
"Let's find another place. This room ." he says and takes his jacket.
You nod and take your stuff as well.
You follow him into the corridor.
"Let's...ehm...do you like Bubble tea?"
You shake your head.
Another tear rolls down your face. Luhan wipes it away.
"Don't cry anymore. Come, I know a nice place. It is really close...and they don't sell bubble tea. But normal tea and I guess.... milk shakes, but I'm not sure about the milk shakes. I know you have a big love for tea and milk shakes." he says and smiles. You nod. I'm surprised by his reaction. Even though that I don't really like him, I really need someone to talk now.

Luhan walks together with you to the office. 
"Wait here. I will inform the manager." Luhan says and leads you to a chair.
He squats down into your eye level
"Don't cry anymore. I can't see you like this." 
Did he really said this? Luhan? Luhan the snobbish and always y member, who hates me?
He stands up and disappears in the next room.
Couple of minutes later he leaves the room together with some money in his hands.
"We can go now. We got the whole day free." he says.

He takes your hand and helps you up from the chair.
I'm feeling like a little kid. He is holding my hand like he is my dad and now that I'm sad he wants to cheer me up again, like a dad.
He leads you downstairs to the street.
"We will take the subway, okay?" he asks.
You nod.
He is still holding your hand, as you pass some fangirls. Everyday they gather around the SM building, waiting for idols and trainees. They're shooting fancams again. Actually, this moment is not so perfect to shoot a fancam. 
Luhan walks together with you to the next subway stop and walks downstairs.



He leads you to a bench at the platform.
"Wait here, I'll go and take our tickets." he says and smiles. You try to smile to. He is acting so kind and lovely. 
As he walks away he oftern turns around to see how you're doing.

Some minutes later he returns with the tickets in his hand. He hands you one as he sits down next to you.
You look at the ticket
"Myeong-dong?" you ask silently.
"Yes, there is a nice tea house. Oh, our subway just arrived! Let's go." he says, stands up and reaches one hand out.
You look confused at him.
"Take my hand, please." he says. "But hurry up. I don't want to wait for the next subway."
You take his hand and he walks with you into the subway.

The subway is unfortunately really full, but Luhan spots a free place.
"Here sit down." he orders.
You sit down and he places himself right in front of you. 
He checks everything around himself, like he wants to protect you.
After some time the subway gets more and more empty and finally the place next to you is free.
Luhan sits down and you use the chance to ask
"Luhan, why are you so nice to me?"
"Later.. I will answer that later."
"But--"
"Shhhh...later I said." he repeats and takes again your hand but you drag it away.
He gives you a confused look and you just shake your head.

"Next: Euljiro Il-ga Station." the popular korean female voice announces and Luhan stands up.
"We've arrived." he says.
As the subway stops and the doors open, you follow him outside.
He walks the stairs up to the crowded streets. 
Myeong-dong is a popular shopping district and so the most time full with people.
He takes again your hand.
"I don't want to lose my little girl in this crowd." he whispers.
You blush. You tip toe to reach his ear
"Your little girl?" you whisper and he simply nods.

Luhan walks with you along the shopping mile.
He suddenly stops in front of a big building.
"We've arrived." he says proudly.

Luhan leads you to a table. In the middle of the table is a menu card.
"Have you ever been here before?" he asks.
You shake your head.
"I see..and what do you want?"
You look through the menu. The menu has about 3 pages of desserts with no picture except for those fancy professional photos.
A waiter arrives to ask for your decision.
"She still needs time but I would like to order two cups of green tea and a green tea cheescake roll." Luhan says.
The waiter nods and leaves.
"Do you need help? I often visit this place with Sehun. We literally ate the whole menu." he says and laughs.
"Yes...little help you would be nice..." you stutter. He is being toooooo nice. That's not normal.
Luhan takes the menu and looks through it.
"Do you like it more sweet or mild?"
"Mild."
"I could recommend a green tea cheesecake."
"okay...I'll take this..."
"Great." he says and brightly smiles.

The waiter returns with Luhans order.
"2 green teas and a cheesecake roll, for?"
"Cheesecake roll and one tea for me and the other tea for my girl here." he says and smirks.
You give him a death glare but then you smile again. He just wants to cheer me up, more not.
"I would like to order a normal green tea cheesecake." you say and the waiter leaves again.

Luhan takes his first bite of his cake and you just stir your tea.
"So, now we can talk. Why did I made you cry?"
"You mentioned the word 'mommy'. Well...I'm dead for my mom."
Luhan gulps.
"Like.... really dead?"
"No, I didn't do what she wanted. She wanted that I become a doctor, I decided to audtion at SM. She was totally against it but I left for the audtion and she said that I don't need to think to ever comeback." you say silently.
Your cake arrives.
You take your fork to take the first bite as Luhan stops you.
"Wait! There's a thin layer of plactic around the cake. Let me remove it, it's not so easy." he says and takes your cake.
He removes the really thin layer quickly and hands the cake back to you.
"Eh...thank you.." you stutter.
"You're welcome" he says and takes a new bite of his cake.

"Your childhood wasn't that awesome...mh.. Now I can understand why you cried." Luhan answers after you told him the whole story about your childhood as an unofficial medecine student.
"Do you want a bite of my cake?" he asks and takes your fork to cut a slice out of his little cake.
"Open your mouth. I want to feed you."
"But ..uhm..."
"Hey, if Chanyeol can do this, then I also can do that!"
You open your mouth and he feeds you.
"It's really sweet but really delicious." you say after you swallowed.
"Yes...sweet like you." Luhan says and giggles.
You blush again. Wait...why...it's Luhan!

"Luhan...why are you so kind and loveable?" you ask after you finished your cake.
"I recognized how stupid I acted the last time. I actually never...hated you. I really really like you. I also don't know why I acted like this...I'm really sorry. I want to be closer with you. So, I want a new start. Can we just forget about my y and snobbish acting?" he confesses.
"Oh...of course...eh..yes...we can do that..." you stutter.
"Ok, great. I really hate myself for acting like this. I really really want to be closer to you. I want to spent more time with you,can I?"
"Yes of course you can."
"I have a question. Did you hated me?" he asks.
"Uhm...kinda..."
"I'm so so sorry... Please don't hate me anymore. I beg you, please.. don't hate me." he says and lowers his head.
"Hey hey....I don't hate you anymore." you say and try to cheer him up.
"okay..I'm pleased. Let's go shopping, okay? I want to buy you something."
"You don't need to! I got my own money." you answer.
Luhan waved the waiter over and he rushed to your table.
"We would like to pay." Luhan says.
"Okay here is your bill."
You already take your wallet out.
"Hey...pack it away. I want to pay." he says and hands the money to the waiter.
"Thank you for eating at O'sulloc. We hope to see you again!" the waiter says and leaves.

Luhan leads you outside. It is already dark outside and really cold. He takes again your hand.
"I don't want to lose you" he whispers again and you simply nod.
You walk along the shopping mile like a happy couple, what is kinda weird and embarassing for you, since you two are not even dating.

"And where do you want to go?" he asks
You're clung on his arm.
"Mh, I don't know."
"Do you already know?"
"Mh?"
"It's Chanyeol's birthday tomorrow."
"What?! He didn't told me...."
"Let's buy a present for him. What do you think he would like?"
"Mh...does he need anything?"
"I don't know. I thought you would know this, since you spent more time with him."
"How about...a shirt?"
"Okay a shirt and ?"
"Oh yes, we're two persons....how about a CD?"
"Good idea, but do you know what kind of music he listens?"
"I guess...rap?hip hop?"
"Mh...suits him."
"I got an idea."
You take your phone out to write a message.

'Hello Baekhyun oppa! ^-^ I just heard about Chanyeol's birthday and I want to buy a present. Do you know what kind of music he likes? ANSWER FAST!! - Dani @7:36 pm'

"Who did you write?"
"Baekhyun. He is the closest to Chanyeol, maybe he knows something. In that time we will buy a pullover for Chanyeol!"
"Okay, good idea" Luhan says and you walk together with him to the next shop.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

uhhh what's that? New couple?
Tomorrow more! ^__^