SM's hairdresser

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

"Guys hurry up!" you yell through the dorm , "It is soon 1pm! We have to leave!"
"Dani is right. Remember the heavy traffic!" Suho adds.

You run to the door to grab your shoes. The other member are running hysterical around.
I better walk to the car, I'm just in their way.

"I will wait at the car!" you yell.
You run downstairs and straigth to the EXO vans.
I wonder if our Manager-nim got new glasses or I need to drive again.

You notice the first members, who walk towards the car.
Luhan, Lay, Kris and Xiumin.
Lay looks still sad and tired.
"Will you drive with us?"  Kris asks as he arrives.
"I don't know. EXO-K's manager had no glasses the last time. I'm not sure if he already got new ones. If not then I need to drive EXO-K's van." you anwer.
"I see" he says and throws his bag on the front seat.

Now the remaining members arrive, followed by the two managers. He still has no glasses. I need to drive.
"Dani, can you?" he asks.
"Yes, I will drive.
"Thank you so much. I already orderd new ones,  but  I'm not sure when they will arrive."
"It's okay if it takes longer. I can drive the van as long as you can't."
"Thank you, really thank you so much!" he says and bows down.

You jump on the drivers seat and start the car. The other members strap on.
"Can we go?" you ask and take a look on the backseats. They all sit straight and smile.
"We can go!" they say in a choir and smile all happily. Except one: Kai. He sits on one of the lasts seats. He stares on his hands, which he holds on his knees. He already put his headphones on and the volume is really loud.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---At the SM's haidresser---

You arrive at the regular SM building.
Together with the 12 members and the two managers you enter it and walk straight to the elevators.
Kris glares at you.
You lower your head as you distant yourself from the group.
You now exactly what he means: Stairs.

But hey..which floor?
You turn around as you see how the first group of 8 boys step into the elevator, Kris inclueded.
"Which floor?" you yell.
"3!" Chanyeol yells as the door closes.

You run upstairs. But there is one thing you don't know: Somebody is following you.
You run a little bit to fast, but suddenly you accidently slip and fall, but someone holds on your wrist so that you don't hurt yourself.
You're still in shock. Staring on the stairs. You slowly turn your head, to see who saved you.
It is Kai.
He still holds on your wrist. He helps you up and you fix your trousers.

"Ehm...thank you."
"Next time: Slow down." he says.
"Yes.."
You continue to walk upstairs and he follows you.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Mh?"
"Why are you following me?" you ask.
"I just wanted to take the stairs."
"I see."

You finally arrive at floor No. 3.
The others are already waiting.
They also notice Kai, who stands right behind you. The whispering starts again.
"Can we just enter the barber now?" you interrupt them.
Suho and Kris nod.

You all enter and already over 30 staff members are waiting. The whole room is filled with mirrors and chairs. There is also a extra corner to wash the hair.
You all bow down and suddenly Lee Soo Man appears behind the 30-person team.

"Good Morning guys." he says. Little bit too late or?
You all greet.
"Today you all get a new style. Right after that you will have the photoshoot for the mini album."
Your eyes widen and the other clap, since it is their very first photoshoot.

"Oh, and tomorrow. We start shooting the first teasers. I will come to every member and discuss it with them, while you get your new styles" he continues. Teasers?!

"So we have for every member about 2-3 staff members. Everyone gets his hair washed, some will get them coloured. For some members we're not sure yet. The staff members will decide it. So now, look for your name. It's written on a paper, which is hanging on the mirrors." he says.
You start to search your place as you notice 2 girls waving.
"Here!" they yell.
"Me?"
"Yes!"

You walk towards them and they bow down.
"We're very pleased to change you style today." one of them says.
"You're the only girl." the other on answers.
"I see. Then Let's start. What will you do with me?"
One of them pulls on a string and a white blanket rolls down on the mirror to cover it.
"You're new styling will be revealed when we're done. Till there, you will just feel what we will do."
You gulp.
"Can you at least tell me a little bit?" you ask.
"Well...you're one of the persons, where we don't know what to do."
You turn around on your seat and glare at them
"What do you mean?" you ask.
One of the staff girl turns your head to the covered mirror and brushes through your hair.
"You have stupid hair. Who cut it like that?"
"My favorite barber...."
"I see. You're hair is now shoulder long....mh...L.SM choosed three styles which would suit you."
"Tell me more..."
"One would be a boyish cut. Means we cut it totally short. It would make the new fans more interested, because they wouldn't know your gender at first."
"I don't like the idea.."
"Wait for it. Another style would be that we cut it just a little bit and colour it blond."
"Hey don't say blond. It's just a little bit more fair." the other staff girl adds.
"And the last style?"
"Long real-hair extensions."
You turn around to face them
"I like this idea the most. How long would it be?"
"Now you have it over your shoulder. We would make it about 20-25cm longer."
"That is ...wow..really long...uhm...but won't the fans see it?"
"Haha no we're really good in this. At the end they see nothing. But after some time, we need to take them out, because your hair keeps growing and then it would look stupid. But that takes over a year and till there you will already have a new style." she says.
"Ok then....extensions!" you say and turn to the covered mirror.

"Before we wash your hair, we want to cut your bangs." you nod and close your eyes. The scissors slowly cut along your eyes and it tickles everytime again, because the hair falls on your nose.
"What's your name unnie?" you ask, while she cuts.
"My name is Na Eun. The other girls name is Jamie. She is just like you from australia."
"Oh that's nice."
"So,we're done. You can follow Jamie to the washing corner now." Na Eun says and you nod.

You follow Jamie to the washing corner, where Chanyeol, Lay and Kris are already sitting.
You sit down and Jamie places your head on the special sink.
"And, what will happen to you guys?" you ask while Jamie wets your hair.
"You will see that later, mini leader." Chanyeol answers.
"Don't shock me Chanyeol..."
"I won't shock you"
"Maybe I will shock you" Kris says.
"They're planning a lot with me...."
"As long as they don't shave your head, everything will be alright." you say. "What about you Lay?"
"They still decide. And you Dani?" Lay asks.
"You will see later"
Jamie starts to massaging your head. Best part while visiting the barber....
You start to become sleepy when she suddenly stops and starts to wash the shampoo out of your hair.
Now she places a towel around your head and helps you up.
"See you later guys!" you says and wave as you leave with Jamie.

You sit down on your chair and Na Eun unfolds the towel.
"So now...let me think...." she brushes through your hair.
"I think we blow dry it a little bit before we start to glue the new hair" she says and looks to Jamie. Jamie just nods.
"Do you guys mind if I sleep a little bit?" you ask.
"No, do whatever you want. This will take really long.." Jamie says and start to blow dry your hair.

You close your eyes and just enjoy the feeling of hands cutting and glueing on your head.
After about 30 minutes you wake up from your little nap. Well you didn't really slept, you just closed your eyes.
"And how is it going?" you ask.
"Really good. More than the half is already long." Na Eun says and flings a long streak to your front so that you can see it. It is really long. You hold it and you can't really believe it.
"It is so ...long.."

Again 15 minutes passed away. The other boys are also still sitting in their chairs. Some of them with towels around their heads, others with 3 staff members around them.
Jamie is currently preparing the front side of your hair. You needed to turn with your chair, so you can see the others.
Suddenly Soo Man appears.

"Hello, Dani. Ahhh you look great." he says as he greets you. He takes a chair and places himself next to you.
"I want to discuss with you the teasers. We will release 23 teasers. You won't appear in them. Just the boys will. We have another idea how we present you to the fans. We will normally take teaser photos of you. Some of them we will post online with the headline 'Who's this girl?'. The fans will automaticly think about a new girl group."
"So will I take part in the shooting tomorrow?"
"No, you will stay at the building and take dance lessons. You still need to practice much. But don't worry, you will be one of the first to see the teasers."
"Okay...good. So not one teaser for me?"
"Well..actually we're thinking about....mh...maybe the last teaser. So that just a shadow or something else of you will appear. But we're still not sure. The next three days we will just shoot the teasers. In these three days you will live mostly alone. The boys will shoot till midnight and the next morning they will leave early. So you will barely see them. If you want, you could visit your old dormmates."
"Oh that's a good idea."
"Oh and you will be the first to shoot your teaser pictures later. We want to post the first pictures today or at least tomorrow. Do you still have questions?"
You shake your head
"Alright. I will leave you now with the two staff noonas. See you later!" he says and leaves.

15 minutes more passed and you already wish that it will end. Not only because you can't sit anymore. No: You also need to use the toilet.
"Can I please go...??"
"We're done soon" Jamie says
"You already said that 15 minutes ago. I really have to pee...."
"5 minutes, then we're done."
"Hurry up...."

"Ok, done" Na Eun says, takes a brush to brush your hair.
Jamie walks to the string.
"So, you're ready to see your new self?"
You quickly nod.
Jamie lifts the white cover and you quickly close your eyes.
"Tadaa" Na Eun says, but you still close your eyes.
"Open your eyes. It looks amazing!"
"Really...?"
"Yes! Open!" Jamie says.
You slowly open your eyes. As you see yourself in the mirror you hold your breath.
You point at the mirror
"That...is me?" you ask totally shocked.
The two girls nod.
"Are you sure??"
"100% sure" Jamie says.
"Oh god..." you slowly brush through your hair. You even forgot that you need to pee.
"It looks...breath-taking..."
You stand up and look again in the mirror.
"Give me some time. This is still so uncomfortable for me." you say and walk away.
"Where are you going?"
"Toilet"

On your way to the toilet you pass some of the boys. But because of your new look they don't recognize you.
After your visit on the toilet you return into the styling room. In the bathroom you took another look on yourself and you're still really shocked. If I get shocked...let's shock the boys...heheh

You slowly walk behind Chanyeols chair. His Mirror is also covered so he can't see you.
"Hey Chanyeol " you greet
"Hello--...oh god..." his eyes widen as he turns around and sees you.
"You...what...you...ehh?"
"Speechless?"
He nods.
"And you said 'Don't shock me Chanyeol', and now you shock me!" he says.
"I'm sorry...."
"No need to say sorry.... you look...wow....just...wow..."
"It's okay. Let me shock some othes. Between you look great with your grey aluminium foil" you say and laugh.
"What colour?"
"I don't know actually...I guess brown?" he says.
"Yeah maybe. I will go now. See you later!"

You walk to your next victim: Tao.
He seems to be done. His hair got just a little bit shorter and more stylish.
He is playing Temple Run again.
Next to him is a free chair and you let yourself fall on it.
"Hey...stylist noona..I need something to drink..." he says.
"Get it yourself!"
"Ehh --- oh god, Dani?!"
"Exactly."
"Your hair is long. How?"
"Easy. The stylist unnies took a ewer with water and just poured some water over me and then it grew."
"Ha ha you're funny. Extensions?"
"Yep, you got it!"
"It looks really good!"
"Thank you" you say and smile.
"Did the others already saw it?"
"Just Chanyeol."
"Of course. Your Chanyeol needs to see it first!"
You start to blush.
"Hey...he is not mine Chanyeol. He is our Chanyeol and he was the closest...."
"Who's next?"
"To shock?" Tao nods "Probably...Lay..."
Tao starts to laugh.
"Good luck"
"Thank you!"

You tip-toe behind Lay, who is reading a newspaper. His hair is shorter and his sides are a little bit shaved. It looks actually really good.
"Layyyy~"
"Mh"
"Don't start again like that. Between your hair looks really cool."
"Mh."
You turn his chair around so that he can look in your face.
"Your comment to mine, now"
His eyes widen as he looks up from his newspaper.
"You look amazing. How--"
"Extenions"

"I see. It looks really awesome."
"I know. Chanyeol was totally shocked when he saw me."
"aha..." Lay answers and continues to look on his newspaper.
"I will shock some others now. See you later."

Last victim on my list: Stutterkind a.k.a Kai a.k.a Kim Jongin.
He is sleeping on a sofa.His arms are crossed on his chest. His hair didn't really change. It's still the same. Maybe a little bit shorter. Little bit, more not.
"Hey Stutterking!" you yell so that he wakes up.
He quickly opens his eyes and looks around before he rubs his eyes.
"What? What's wrong? Emergency?"
"No, just look at me." you order.
He looks up and his first sleepy and small eyes start to widen, short before to plop out of his head.
He rubs his eyes again.
"I'm dreaming right?"
"Yes of course you are dreaming." you say sarcastic.

"Hey, you! Stylist girl. Don't talk to Kai like that and bring me my coffee now!" someone yells from behind. You turn around and see a boy, sitting on a chair.
"Who's that?" you whisper to Kai.
"Luhan."
"Luhan?" you take a second look and the boy glares to you
"Are you sure? Luhan?"
Kai nods.
"You must be joking. How did they...made...that..out of his weird...long hair?!" you stutter.
"How did your hair grew?" he suddenly asks
"Extensions."
"I see...looks...good.." he stutters.
"Don't stutter. Wait a minute..."

You walk towards Luhan, who is currently checking himself in the mirror. His hair is a little bit more fair and short. He looks really different.
"Hey you. Get your coffee yourself!" you say angrily.
"Why should I. You get--oh..." he turns around.
"Why should you? Because I'm not your damn maid."
"But you look like one."
"tss.."

"Park Dani, please follow me to the photoshoot!" one staff girl nods.
Perfect timing....
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dani's new look will be revealed tomorrow/today ^^

Oh and the boys: Just imagine the teaser photos :)