[Special chapter]Teaser shoot

~~Only Girl ~~

[Time travel - one day backwards , yesterday, Kai POV (plays while Dani is sitting at Lotteria) ]

"We're done. You were great. Take a break. We continue the shooting later!" the director says and I nod.

I walk towards the stylists noonas and they hand me a towel as well as a water bottle.
"You were really amazing. Please come in 15 minutes. Then we apply the new make-up and curl your hair." she says and I nod.
"You can take a break now. There are the others. " she says and points at a corner.
I nod again and walk towards the corner. Behind the wall are sofas. Tao, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O and Xiumin seem to have a discussion.

As I arrive they start clappig and complimenting me on my already 5th teaser shooting.
"You're always amazing!" "Can't wait to the see the first reaction videos to your y dance skills" and other compliments.
"Thank you. Between what are you talking about?" I ask.
"Tao saved Dani's mobile number in every phone. Luhan totally freaked out. Now he is gone and we wonder why he still hates her so much." Suho answers.
"Tao! You saved her number in every phone?? Mine too?!" I yell.
"Ehh...yes...you're too. Please don't yell at me....Luhan was already enough. I just wanted to be nice." Tao answers.
I qickly stand up and rush to my bag. I grab my phone out of my bag and check the number list. And really...he saved her number.

I start to smile.
"hey...Kai... you seem happy. Did you receive agood message?" Chanyeol says behind me.
"Eh...eh....no..." I stutter.
"I see... I will check the buffet. See you later." he says and disappears.

Together with my cellphone I walk back to the boys.
They start to stare at me and my happy smile on my mobile.
Tao also puts one of her teaser photos as ID. She is so pretty....

"Aha!" Sehun yells as he jumps up behind the sofa.
"Oh god...you scared me..." I qickly hide my phone under my legs.
"I saw it. No need to hide. Who is she??" he asks.
"Who?Where?" I pretend to not know anything.
I'm so concentraded on Sehun that I don't notice Tao, who quickly steals my mobile out of my hands.
"Hey!" I yell as he takes it.
"Is that Dani's number? Why you stare at her number with that sparkle in your eyes and that weird happy smile???" Tao asks.
"I ...eh...ehm..."
Some of them form a 'o' mouth. Oh god...
"You liker her!" Tao yells.
"You like Dani!" Sehun also yells.
I start to blush really hard. I can feel the heat in my head.
Some of them whistle, others clap.
"You like her ~ You liker her ~" Suho and D.O start to sing in a choir.
"please stop...yeah maybe...I like her...." I stutter.
"Say that again!" Tao yells.
"I like her...."
"Normal."
"I like her."
"Louder" Sehun says.
"I LIKE DANI!" I yell.
In that moment Chanyeol steps inside. As he hears it, he freezes in his shock and leaves the room again.
"So, you like my best friend. Now we got a problem..." Tao says."Why?What?" I stutter.
"Lay also likes her a lot.....He confessed me yesterday." he continues.
I'm shocked. Lay. He also likes her. Likes her a lot..... She is closer with him. He can't be my hyung anymore. Now he is a rival.

"You should write her a message." Suho suggests.
"Do you think?" I ask.
"Yeah you should!" D.o says.
"But ....what should I write?"
"Ask 'How are you' or 'Sleep well' or any other random stuff. Can be cheesy too!" Sehun says.
"Okay...I will write her later..."
"Now!"
"Not now.., later..."
"Tsss...then later..." Suho says.

"Kai! We need to shoot again. The 15 minutes are over!" the make-up artist yells. I nod.
"See you later guys. And please...don't tell it anyone ok? Especially not Lay..." I say and leave.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special Kai POV

The little dancing machine likes her O_O

And Lay too O_O

Special Lay chapter tomorrow!

Didn't checked the chapter. For an typos *bows* I have no time now. Need to catch my bus. See you tomorrow!