Good Night

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next day---

The whole day was normal. I went to my practice and went home again. 
And of course: Dinner.
Nothing special happened.
Right now I'm still sitting in front of the TV. I decided to wait for the boys. It is already 1 am.
Still nobody's home. I'm really worried. They arrive late and leave early. They don't get enough sleep.

Your head goes lower and lower till it finally hits the sofa. You fell asleep.
At around 3am the door opens.  They finally arrive at home and because they're really loudly, you wake up.
You rub your eyes and stand up. You slowly walk towards the corridors. It's silent. I was sure to hear something. I was sure they're back

You take your mobile out of my pyjama pocket. No messages. I also check the time: 3:11am.
Let's check the rooms!

The first room is Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's and Xiumin's room.
You first knock. No response.
You slowly open the door. It's dark.
"hello.....Chanyeol?...Baekhyun?...Xiumin?" you whisper.
You turn the lights on and really: They're home. They're already sleeping. 

You walk to Xiumin, who got the bed under Baekhyun. He snores and turns around as you come closer. You climb the ladders up to Baekhyun. He also sleeps. His whole head is under the blanket. You can just see some hair.
Now Chanyeol.

He is the best to see. You climb downstairs and walk towards his bed. You hunker down next to his bed. He sleeps really silent.
Some hair falls on his nose and he grimaces. You the hair away and smile.
"Good night Chanyeol..." you whisper. You take his blanket and cover him a little bit more. He moves a little bit and a little smile appears on his face.
You caress his cheek again before you leave the room.

Let's also check the other rooms.
Next room: Kai, D.O and Chen.

You slowly open the door and the boys are still awake.
"Dani?" D.O looks curious as you walk inside.
"You're still awake?" Chen says as he looks up from his phone.
"Yes, I waited for you guys."
"But we checked your room, you were not home." D.O says.
"I was in the living room. I fell asleep." you answer.
"Aha, and now?" Chen asks.
"I just wanted to say good night. I heard a noise a woke up, but no one was in the corridors, so I'm checking all the rooms now."
"Okay, then go to sleep now. Sleep well Dani!" Chen says and waves.
"Good Night Dani" D.O says and cuddles himself under the blanket.
"Good Night guys!" you say, wave and leave the room.

Next room: Kris, Suho, Luhan and Sehun.
You knock and get a snobbish response
"Yes..?" Luhan moans. S
hould I enter?
"Can I come inside?" you yell form outside.

"Of course you can!" Suho yells.
You open the door.
"Hey, guys" you say silently.
"Why so silent?" Kris asks why he prepares his bed.
You quickly look to Luhan and the others nod. They seem to understand me.
"I just wanted to say Good Night." you say.
"Did you wait for us the whole time?" Suho asks.
You nod.
"You're so crazy...." Sehun whispers.
"I watched Tv and fell asleep on the sofa. So, I'm really tired. I will go now. Good Night guys!" you say and wave.
"Good Night~" they say to you, except Luhan, who keeps typing on his phone.

 

Last room: my room.
(Meanwhile in Luhan's,Suho's,Kris' and Sehun's room)
"Why you still hate her so much?" Sehun asks.
"Let me." Luhan answers snobbish.
"You can't hate her the whole time. Remember: Our fans want to see a group with a bond. You better start to like her. You don't need to marry her. Just like and accept her, more we don't want." Suho says and covers himself with the blanket.
"tss...."
"Com'on Luhan!" 
"Just let me...."
"Tss...you're always so y...." Sehun says and turns his face to the wall.
Luhan doesn't answer anymore. He smashes his phone on his sidetable and quickly covers himself with the blanket

--Back to Dani--

You open the door and the lights are already off. You turn them on and walk to Tao's bed. He is already sleeping.
"Good Night Tao" you whisper and give him a peck on his cheek.
You walk towards Lay's bed. He faces the wall. You poke him.
"Lay? Are you still awake?" you whisper. 
He moans.
"Good Night Lay!" you whisper. He also deserves a peck...but his face is covered.
You poke him again.
"What.....?" he moans.
"Turn around..." you whisper.
"why...?"
"just do it.."
Lay turns around and looks at you. You lean forward and give him the peck on his cheek.
"Good Night Lay!" you whisper and climb up to your bed.
Lay sits up and caresses his cheek. He starts to blush and a big smile appears on his face.

"Dani..."
"What...?"
"For what was that...?"
"Tao also got one. You two deserve it!" you whisper.
"thank you.... good night, Dani!"
"Good Night Lay!"

I feel like I forgot someone....
______________________________________________________________________________________________

That was one day in one chapter. I was to lazy to explain the whole day. I think this is enough.
Till tomorrow!