A Secret Project?

~~Only Girl ~~

 

"Now that I introduced Kris we need to announce something before we can go on".

You place yourself next to Soojin, but she just stares at this 'Kris' Soojin is one of the girls who falls really fast for a boy. I think she already loves 'Kris'. You poke Soojin, but her eyes stay at Kris."heeey....soojin..." you whisper "..yah!Soojin-ah!" No reaction. Yes...she definitely likes him....

 

"DANI! Stop talking! We want to know the announcement now."one of the trainees starts yelling at you.  "But I-" ah Soojin, that's your fault! Why you're not answering?

 

"Before we announce...please don't tell anyone of a secret SM project,ok? It must be kept in secret!" You look around, everybody nods. "Dani? Why you're the only one who doesn't nod?" "I'm not familiar with the secret." "Till now nobody knows it, except me and the coach." Kris says.

 

blah blah blah... I don't like this Kris. He has always that pissed face on and he is so unfriendly too...

 

"First some of you need to leave. We're really sorry but not everybody is allowed to hear the secret." Kris says.
He starts pointing at some trainees "You...and you...you...and you ...and the boy in the left corner also."

 

The trainees start  leaving the room and Kris keeps pointing on trainees.

 

He suddenly points at Soojin: "I think you're name was...." " SOOJIN! My name ...is Soojin.. " she yells. "Ok nice name...Soojin....I'm sorry to say that but you also need to leave." Kris says.

 

Soojin face changes  from a happy smile into a blank empty face. She seems shocked.
She lowers her head and slowly starts walking out. She suddenly stops in front of you, gives you a death stare, whispers something and keeps walking out. What did she said? And why is she mad now? Probably because Kris kicked her out..but why she gave me her special jealouse 'death' stare? I'm bewildered.

You look around and notice that just you and another male trainee are left over. He has black hair and really dark skin.  Oh he is so cute. I never notice him before. Then you realise something:

Ohhhh now I understand why she is mad: I'm the only girl Kris chose....

 

"So yeah I guess we have all. Sooooo we can continue" Kris says and gives you a little smile. Did he...just smile?

"Great!" the coach yells. You don't really feel comfortable. Why I'm leftover?

Kris continues to speak: "So you two are probably wondering why all the others needed to leave. We secretly recorderd a few dance and also singing lessons of you all. From all trainees you two are currently the best. For our project we need a 13th trainee. We also looked for your back informations and other stuff we needed to know, but we still can't chose between you 2."

Me? One of the best? 13th member? Do I hear the chance to debut soon?

Kris continues speaking: "You have both one hour time. Prepare a coreo for a song of your choice. After that one hour both of you need to present the coreo in front of us and another 'special' trainee. After that we will discuss and announce the winner. The winner gets a chance to be a part of the secret trainee project. So Go and impress us!"

You stand up and nod. That is my chance...I'm gonna beat you! You give the other trainee a glare before you walk to the door.

 

---END CHAPTER 3---