Gimpo Airport

~~Only Girl ~~

You're standing outside the building of your apartment. Watching Chen, how he is driving off with his dad. You rub your arms because it is really cold. You walk back inside the building.

On your way up you meet with Tao. He is wearing his black adidas train suit and a pink hat.
"Morning Dani" he says while jogging downstairs.
"Have fun" you say, continueing walking upstairs and he downstairs.
He is really hard. Going jogging in that cold.

You enter the dorm and walk into the kitchen. On the table are your tickets. 
"One person ticket - Sydney ; Korean Airline - Departure 19:15 ; Incheon International Airport. Wait...19:15? Chanyeol said 2pm."
You take Chanyeol's ticket.
"One Person ticket - Ulsan ; Korean Airline - Departure 16:00 ; Gimpo Airport...GIMPO?"

Together with the ticket you walk to Chanyeols room. He is sitting on his bed. His apple mac is resting on his lap.
"Morning Dani." he says and smiles.
You hold the tickets up in the air.
"You said my flight would go at 2pm. It says 19:15. Why you...?"
"uhm...I want that you come with me to the Gimpo airport that's why I said that."
"Oh Chanyeol, why you didn't ask?"
"uhm..."
"It's ok. I'm pleased to drive you. So hush hush...go and pack your stuff."
"It is packed" he says and grins.
"Ok great. Then..yeah"
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Range Rover---

Chanyeol throws his bags and suitcases on the backseats and you jump on the front seat. Chanyeol places himself next to you and you start the car.

You come closer and closer to the outside located Gimpo airport. Chanyeol just watches out of the window. 
"And do you want something from Perth?" you ask.
"Would you buy something for me?"
"Of course."
"Ok, then buy something" he says and grins.
"Ok something special?"
"What do you mean?"
"Something special from australia? Or just normal random stuff."
"You can choose."
You nod.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---Gimpo Airport---

The airport is not so crowded. Here and there are some people walking, but more not. Probably because it is the airport for the national flights. The most people I can see are wearing blank suits. Bussiness men.

Chanyeol follows you into the main hall. You stop in front of the huge timetable.
"There, Ulsan departure in 1 1/2 hours. Are we too early?" Chanyeol asks.
"I don't think so. You still got some time and can check in without rushing." you say and smile.
"let's go" he says. He places his hands on your shoulder. On his back is his backpack. You're having his green suitcase in your hands.

Together you walk to the check in. You stop and he takes his suitcase.
"So, yeah now it's time to say good bye." you say and try to smile.
"Yes, unfortunately. But I won't be away for long." he answers.
"I know. Just some weeks."
"Yep, some weeks."
"Chanyeol this is awkward."
"Yes..." he says and looks on the floor.
"If you have something on your mind or? Say it." you say, lean your head to look in his face and smile.
He suddenly hugs you hard. Presses you against his chest. You place your arms around his waist to hug him back.
"I will miss you..." he whispers."
"I will miss you too..."
"Promise me to be careful in australia" he says as he leans away from you and looks into your face. You nod.
"And just stay with your brother. Don't run away or stay outside late at night. You're maybe a leader, but your tiny and really cute. Tall guys like that."
"Tall guys? You're also tall."
"That's why I like you..." he whispers and hugs you again. He rests his head on your shoulder.
"I like you too..." you whisper.
He lets off you.
"You really do??"
"Yes of course. Why should I hate you?"
He coughs. "I mean..well...uhm...nevermind. I will miss you my little mini leader." he says and pats your head. You look confused at him.

He takes his suitcase and walks towards the check in. An airport employee greets him and another one takes his suitcase. He streches his arms and a woman starts checking him.
You watch everything from behind. Your arms are crossed. 
As the woman is done he gets his suitcase back. He turns a last time around and waves to you. You wave back. But what he didn't expected was this: You blow a kiss to him. Afterwards you grin and slowly walks backwards.

Chanyeol is still standing in his frozen position, before he turns around and smiles brightly.

You walk to back to the car and drive home.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure..but I guess no update tomorrow...I need to look if I have time or not.

So yeah the story will end within the next 1-2 chapters (lol I always say that..and then one more chapter..and one more..and one more xD)

Dani throwing kisses at Chanyeol <3

 

KRISUS DID YOU GUYS SAW THE SAMSUNG CF?!

Chanyeol's rap and his improved dancing skills melt me like ice cream (Lol hyuna..)

And Kai's...dancing extremly hot..and the end when he holds the laptop into the camera *le dead author...

And don't forget to leave a comment. Yesterday finally comments from people I never saw commenting *-*

It makes me really happy to read all your comments *bows down*