The End

~~Only Girl ~~

Devon drives the cart to his car. A small white Mini Cooper. He packs my luggages into the trunk, while I place myself on the backseats. Hana sits in front of me. She straps on and the first thing she does is checking herself in the mirror. The way she chews her chewing gum...So....ahhh.
Devon opens the drivers door and sits down. He starts the car and the tour through my old hometown Perth starts.

It didn't really change in the last years. Just a few new shops, but that's all. After some driving minutes we arrive at a huge building.

"Is this your apartment?" you ask as the mini stops in front of the building.
"Yes that's my new home" he says proudly.
"It's really big. But not as big as my apartment." you say and laugh. Hana gives you a look like 'Nobody-wants-to-know-that'.

Together with your stuff you walk upstairs. Devon opens his apartment and you enter it. A long white corridor with about 5 doors. 
"Dani" Devon says and places his hand on your shoulders. "Let me show you something" he pushes you to the last door.
"Open it" he says and you nod. You open the door and reveal a green fair room.

"Is that your room?" you ask. Devon places your suitcases on the floor.
"Nope, it's yours. I rent a bigger apartment, so when you visit me you have your own room. And especially now that you will live with us for the next months, it is really helpful."
"Oh wow thank you" you say and hug him. "It looks amazing."

You let off him and start to check the room. 
"The photo is cute" you say and point on the photo beside the bed.
"Yes, I bought it on a store" he answers and crosses his arms.
You walk to the book shelf. Filled with chinese and japanese language guides as well as some korean books and english novels.
"I know that you have to learn, so I thought it would be helpful."
"It's okay, thank you."
"Between there in the lower shelf you can find a laptop. I bought one for you."
"Devon you're crazy." You say and take it out of the shelf.

"I will prepare food in the kitchen. I will call you as soon as I'm done."
You nod and he leaves.

You turn the pc on and place yourself on your new bed. It's different from the one in korea, of course, it is a lower bed. You make it yourself comfortable, while you wait for the laptop to connect with the internet. As it is done you open everything you need and start to browse. You spot a new teaser and decide to show it to your brother.

Together with the laptop you enter the kitchen.

"Devon!" you yell happily as you enter the kitchen. 
"What's up, D?"
"A new teaser got released." you answer and place the laptop on the kitchen table.
"A teaser of your group?"
You nod.
"Look that's Lay" you say and point on the teaser.
"You're...in a mixxed gender group?" he asks.
"Well..I'm the only girl."
"How...many..boys?"
"12..."
His eyes widen.
"What?!" he yells. "12 boys?! But you have your own loft right?"
You shake your head.
"You're living with them?"
"Yes and Lay is one of the boys who I share my room with."
"This guy?" he says and points on the teaser.
"Yes...and Tao."
"I saw Tao's one. He is the ...ninja, right?"
"Yes, he showed his wushu skills in his teaser."
"Wushu...what?"
"Material Art."
"Oh I see. So how is it to live with 12 boys?" he ask and turns back to his boiling water.
"It's okay..just..."
"What's wrong. Did they hurt you? You can tell me everything, I will beat them. I'm your big brother."
"No no, don't worry" you say while placing glass mugs on the table. "It's just..."
"Could you get the cheese?" he says and points on the fridge. "So, what bothers you?"
You walk to the fridge and take the cheese out. 
"It's just...3 of them like me...."
"Oh that's nice. And the other 9?"
"No, Devon, they like me like...love..me..you know?" you stutter.
He turns his head and stares at you.
"Oh..."
"I went with one on a date, he confessed, I was shocked, went away and he left me alone. The other one kissed me in public-"
"He left you alone and the other one KISSED YOU?!"
"Devon calm down..Yes he kissed me."

Hana enters the room with a beauty mask.
"Could you be more silent? Damn...It's so loud..." she nags.
"Don't worry sweetie" Devon says and gives her a peck on . "I will be more silent now..." he whispers and hugs her, but she seems like she doesn't want that and pushes him away.
"Devon...you're destroying my mask."
Devon starts to laugh and Hana gives him her Look. She takes a mug and leaves again.
"So, who kissed you and who left you alone?"
"Kai, left me alone. And Lay...kissed me."
"This guy here?!" 
"Yes the one from the teaser you just watched."
"I'm...ahh how can he just kiss my little girl? Without asking for my permission? Or Kai, how can he leave a small cute girl alone in  big city like Seoul?"
"It was Incheon..." you mumble.
"Incheon? Oh god...how did you get home?"
"Baekhyun picked me up."
"Who's Baekhyun?"
"Another member."
"He 'likes' you too?"
"No, he's just a good friend."
"I see. You said 3 boys. Who's the last one?"
"Luhan."
"Luhan?? He is 22 right?"
"21.."
"He is too old for you." Devon answers and places the finished pasta on the table.

"Hana!" he yells. "Dinner is ready!"
Hana enters the kitchen and looks totally discusted.
"Eww..I'm not gonna eat that. It's...full with calories."
How am I going to stay alive with that girl...?
"Ok...well.." "Devon she left again." "Oh..." "Devon...do you even like her?"
"She is my dream girl! She is so ...beautiful."
"But her character..." you answer.
"Oh..you think so? All my friends share the same opinion..."
"Mh..why are you still with her?"
"I love her."
"But it doesn't seem like she loves you." you say and take the first fork with pasta.
"Are you sure? I mean you just met her..."
"It's obvious."

"Between how is Nate?"
"His dancing skills improved a lot ..and uhm...oh yes he has a girlfriend."
"Oh that's nice. How is she?"
"She is my best friend. Lee Soojin. SM trainee too."
"Oh cool. Do you like my cooking skills?"
"You improved a lot." you say and give him a smile.
"Thank you." he says and smiles too. "Hana barely eats something. She mostly eats her lettuce or...I don't know..It makes me sad."
"She seems to care a lot about her body."
"She is a model. Famous in japan and australia. She needs to care a lot about it."
"Oh, I see. SM set me on a diet too...I already lost 5kg."
"Oh great. How much you have to lose?"
"I don't know..I have 45 kg now. So I guess it's enough or?"
"Don't lose too much, ok? I don't want to visit you in the hospital."
____________________________________________________________________________________

After the dinner, I helped Devon with the dishes, before I went back to my room. On my way I passed the living room. I heard Hana, phoning with someone. She talked about me, said things like 'That little thing of him is here' or 'she annoys me so much'. I just wonder now: I didn't even do somethign wrong. We didn't have the time to talk till now, so why is she talking like she knows me over a week?

I'm in my new bedroom. It is really cozy. The sun is about to set, and out of my window I have aperfect view on the beautiful beaches of Perth. Seeing a sunset on the beach is a must-do! My new laptop stands in front of my on my desk. Twitter is open as well as my me2day. Chanyeol wanted to write my an e-mail, as soon as he arrives in Ulsan. But till now there is nothing. I should write something and of course, I still have to call Lay. 

I walk to the living room. It's cheaper than to call from my mobile.

 

I enter the living room and wow, Devon lives so fancy. I remember our old house, it was so...old styled. Compared to this, it was horrible. 

Luckily the phone is free and Hana gone. You grab the phone and walk back to your room. You sit down next to your desk and type the number from the letter into the phone. 

'ding' You-got-a-new-message-, shows up on your laptop screen. You click on the message and it is from Chanyeol. In the same moment a chinese woman answeres the phone call.

"Nihao, Zhang?"
"Nihao, I'm Boram."
"Ahhh Boram! Yixiiiiiiiiiing!" the woman yells. You hold the phone some cm away.
"Boram? What Boram, mom?" Lay asks his mom. You can hear their chinese conversation.
"You're little Boram." she answers. 
"Oh...Mom! Don't say that so loudly."
"What? She is cute. She suits you."
"Mom!"
"uhm...Lay...?" you whisper into the phone.
"uhm...Hi...Bor---Dani." he stutters "Mom, please leave me alone!" he yells.
"Hi, Lay." you answer. "Wait let me change to the speaker."
You change it to the speaker mode and place the phone on the desk.
"So, how are you?" you ask.
"I'm fine...you?"
"Fine too. Your letter was cute, thank you for sending it to me."
"Oh really? I was so unsure..If I should send it or not..."
"It was a cute idea. And you're selca is really adorable."
"You think? I got 5 more at home. I took some more and then selected the best one to send it to you"
"Oh, how nice. And how was your time with your family?"
"Great. How is korea? Is everything alright?"
"I don't know."
"Uh...why?"
"I'm in australia."
"Oh visiting your family?"
"Yes my older brother. SM sended me home for the next month."
"I see. Have fun." he wishes you with a happy voice.
"Lay..do you still..?"
"What do you mean?"
"Nevermind. uhm...yeah."
"*coughs* yes..." "Laaaaaaay! Dinner!" his mom yells in the background. "You can call your sweetie later again!"
"Did you heard her?" he asks embarassed.
"Yes..Eat well."
"Yes..uhm..thank you..See you soon. Bye Dani!"
"Bye Lay!"
"Dani...I love you.." he whispers. You swallow.
"Okay..." you quickly end the call and throw the phone on your bed.

"Why..oh why Lay.." you say and lean your head on your arms. "Why you said these words...These words are meant for the special ones, but not me."

Chanyeol's message. I totally forgot about it. I open it and start to read it.

Hey Mini Leader! ^^
I'm finally back in Ulsan and the weather is great. It's cold...but great :D
How's in australia till now? Sunny right?
Don't forget my present. I want something special from australia.
Did you heard of the others? I just received some messages from Suho, Baekhyun and D.O. Did you heard something from Kai?
Enjoy your stay in Perth!
Love yah, Chanyeol <3

Hello Chanyeol!!
It's really sunny. My brother got a room for me, with beach view. The sunset is so beautiful. It is really warm here...really warm..
I won't forget it. Just special stuff for a special happy virus, right?
I heard of Lay. He wrote a letter, because he forgot where he put his phone xD
Kai too. He wrote a message. He seemed to care about me. He is weird. First he likes me, then avoids and hates me and suddenly he cares again. I'm confused @-@
Stay healthy and always wear warm clothes! Don't try to catch a cold...
From the Sunny Perth, Dani.

So, I replayed and now...some autralian TV! It's been ages...

 

To be continued....
_________________________________________________________________

Finally done! for more...visit the next chapter!