Thai food

~~Only Girl ~~

[Chanyeols POV]

I must confess: I like Dani since I saw her the first time. She is really kind and loveable and I also didn't understand why the other boys (especially Luhan) don't accept her. Now everything seems good again, just Luhan...but ok, one day he will also accept her.

We just arrived at the SM building and I took my card already out. I walk straight to the entrance and push the card into the card slot.

"Chanyeol?" I hear a voice saying behind me. I Immediately turn around.
"Yes Mini Leader?" I totally love the nickname for her!
"Why is your card gold and my just...trainee pink?" she asks and shows her card to me.
"Oh that, well we're already registered as Idols. If you want I can go together with you to the office and we register you as a new idol. Then you will also get a golden card." I suggest.
"Oh that would be great!" she says and smiles.
"Later after practice?"
"If we have time, then we can do that"

We already entered the building and I start wondering why Dani walks to the stairs.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Stairs"
"Why? Elevator is faster"
"I'm on a diet, I need to take it" Oh no Dani, you're already perfect, you don't need a diet. Typical SM...

She already took some steps upstairs
"I come with you!" I yell.
She turns around
"Oh great but you don't have to if-"
She doesn't end her sentance because I took her wrist and dragged her upstairs.
The feeling....it's weird...

I let off her and we walk upstairs.
I actually don't know what I should talk with her.
I have so many questions like: How is Australia?, or , Who's your favortite memeber..ehh kpop Idol, or, Do you have a boyfriend?...ehh no...not that questions. I also wonder why it came in my mind now...

"How was your night with the new roommates?" she suddenly asks.
"It was ok and why new roommates? Since I met Baekhyun, I share a room with him"
"Xiumin...I mean Xiumin"
"He is our new Kyung-..ehh D.O" I stutter and try to smile.

She nods and the silence starts again.
"How was it with two boys?" I ask.
"It was ok. I actually didnt sleep." she answers.
"Did one of them snore or why you didn't sleep?"
"Nobody snored...I just couldn't sleep" Poor Dani.

We arrive at floor No.3. and the others already wait for us.
Baekhyun runs towards us
"Ah there you are, Dani" he says.
"We were already worried, because you suddenly disappeared." Since Dani is living with us, he mostly talks about her. He says he is her best friend. I don't even think that Dani knows that.
I thought we're best friends: Me and Baekhyun!
"What about me? Nobody cares about me?" I ask.
"Com'on I always care about you, but you're tall, strong and a boy. Dani is small, cute and perfect to kidnap." He is right but still, we just entered the SM building. Nobody would kidnap her here.

We walk into the dance studio and Dani talks with Tao and Lay. Baekhyun also joins the conversation and starts to argue with Tao. Good that Kris interrupts them.

I open my bag and take my shoes out.
"Let's start practicing" Kris announces and all the members start to warm up.
I put my shoes on and join them
I notice how they all want to impress or work with Dani. I actually...also want that. I want that she notices me and looks at me, but she is already busy with the others. I don't want to annoy her.

After warming up we start our first dance.
Dani is sitting in front of us next to the music player.
"We start with History" Kris announces.
I'm really nervous. I know that I'm not good in dancing. I still need help.

We stop at the middle part, because we didn't learn the full dance till now.
"How was it" D.O asks and inhales.
"Totally amazing..and hard.." Yep...really hard.
"Who was the best and the worst?" Lay asks. Lay really? This question? It's obvious who is the best and the worst.
"The best was uhm....Lay and Kai" Lay starts to giggle and Kai blushes. Wait...Kai blushes?
"Do I really have to say the worst?" Dani asks. No!
"Com'on just say it. We need critism, so we can improve our dancing skills more" Kris says.
"Ok well....don't hate me.. Xiumin and Chanyeol" See like I said: It's obvious! I lower my head. I know that I'm not good into dancing and people keep saying it. Baekhyun comes and pats my shoulder.
"Thank you Dani" Xiumin says and smiles.
Xiumin can take that easy...but not me.

"Guys Mama now!" Kris says.
"Go and take your position!" Suho says.
Dani turns the music on.We start to dance.
Everything works well. But like the boys already did it in History, they do it here again: Some of them want to impress Dani.
They dance a little different as normal. Together with Kai and Xiumin , we have a little solo part.
And then it happens: I slip and fall. I hold my foot, because it hurts really much.
Dani immediately turns the music off and runs to me.

"Chanyeol!" she yells.
"My foot...hurts..."
The other boys build a circle around me. I don't really care how they look, right now I just care for my foot.
"Hello? Don't just stand around! Lay go and search for help! Tao something to cool his foot! Baekhyun water!" Dani totally panics.
I notice that Kai appears behind Dani and hold on her shoulders.
"Calm..down..Dani" he stutters. Since when he stutters so much?
"Don't stress me more Stutterking!" Dani screams. Stutterking?


"Chanyeol... you're ok?" she stutters. She sounds like she is about to cry.
"Yes..yes.."
"I drive you to the hospital!"
"No Hospital!" I say.
"Chen car keys!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

Chen walks to your bag to get the keys.
"Suho help me!" you yell.
"I come."
He runs towards you and Chanyeol.
You take one of Chanyeols arms around your shoulder and the other one around Suhos.
It looks really weird, because you're really small, but you don't care.
Suho and you help Chanyeol to walk to the sofa.

Lay returns together with your manager.
"What happend?" he asks.
"Chanyeol fell and his foot hurts now. We need to take him to the next hospital." you say.
"Ok, Kris." The manager looks at Kris and he nods.
Kris walks to the sofa and replaces you as help.
Tao returns with a cool pack.
"Tao, Kris and Baekhyun will drive with him to the hospital." Your manager says.

"I want to come with you!" you yell.
Kai appears again.
"It's enough if just the three drive." he says.
"No I don't let Chanyeol alone!" you look to Chanyeol and he trys to smile.
"Can't I come with you?"
"It's ok, mini Leader, I have the boys. Please stay here and practice the first dance steps with Lay and Kai." Chanyeol says while he walks together with Kris and Tao out of the room.

"Yes I will...show you the steps" Kai stutters.
You turn around to face him.
"Stop that!"
"What?"
"The stuttering, it annoys me!"
Kai nods and walks away.
What's that now?!

"Lay and Kai will teach Dani the steps and we continue with the newest steps." Suho says and everybody nods.
You walk to Lay.
"We will go into another studio. There we can teach you without the others and with much more space." he says and you nod.
He waves to Kai and you walk together with them into the next studio.

"We start with with the Mama dance. It's much easier." Lay suggests and you nod.
Kai shows the dance before they start to show you every single step.

The hours flie by and you already manage to dance the song as good as Lay does.
The last hours you didn't really cared for Kai. He showed you the steps and then went away to practice with the others. Sometimes he returned to look how the practice is going but then he left again. So you actually practiced alone with Lay.

You dance the song again.
Lay stops the music when you make a mistake.
It take you 11 times till you have no single mistake. Even if you make a wrong facial expression, he will stop the music.
After the 12th time, you collapse on the floor.

"And...how was it...?" you say and breath heavily.
"Really good. You impress me. The other took weeks to learn it. Let's show it to them."
"Can we call...Chanyeol?" you stutter. You're really worried about him. The whole practice over he was in your mind. How is he doing? Is his foot broken?

"Of course we can. Let me get my phone."
"Already have mine!" you say and take it out of your pocket.
"Do you have his number?" Lay says and smirks.
"N...o...not...yet...." you stutter and blush.
"BUT I have Taos!" Lay nods.

You call him.
You turn the speaker on, so that Lay can also listen to the conversation you will have.

"Huang Zitao?" he answers.
"Hello Tao?" you ask.
"Dani?"
"Yes Dani"
"And Lay" Lay yells into the phone.
"Hello Lay ~" Tao says
"What can I do for you guys?"
"Who's on the phone?" someone asks.
"Dani and Lay" Tao whispers.
"Say hello to them"
"ok..Dani?Lay? Greeting by Kris for you guys"
"Hello Kris" you both yell.

"So why did you called?"
"How is....Chanyeol?" you stutter.
"What?"
"She asked how Chanyeol is." Lay repeats.
"Thank you..." you whisper and Lay smiles.
"He got a ankle sprain. It's not so bad. 2 weeks no dancing."

Oh thanks god, not bad.
"We will drive to the building now.... no wait.."
"Say that we drive home!" Kris yells.
"We drive home. We will buy dinner on the way home. Anything special you want?" Tao asks.

You look at Lay and he shrugs.
"Chinese food?" you whisper.
"I like Thai food more"
"Then Thai. Tao? Thai food!" you yell into the phone.
"Ok good, till later." Tao says.
"Tao..wait."
"What?"
"Can I talk to...Chanyeol?" you shyly ask.
"Of course."

"Hello?" His deep voice appears on the phone.
"Chanyeol..how are you?"
"Better than before and thank you for your little help."
"It's ok, you would also react like me or?"
"Of course...We go now. See you later Mini Leader!" He ends the call.
I feel so special when he says that name...

You still hold the phone and daydream.
Lay stares at you and then smirks.
"Dani you're still here?" he asks and waves.
"Of course...let's end the practice and go home. We can still show the dance in the next practice."

You walk with him to the other studio, where the boys practice the end of the Mama dance.
You explain the situation and that the others will buy food.
They all pack their bags and follow you downstairs to the van.

"They took the other van. So we have just one van."
"We will fit in it." You say and jump on the drivers seat.

Lay sits next to you and the other 8 members sit on the backseats.
You drive them home and on the way home you talk about your dancing progress.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

You arrive at home and run upstairs. Chanyeol I'm coming!
The others notice how fast you run upstairs and laugh.

You open the door
"Chanyeol?!" you scream
"Here!"
"Where?"
"Living room!"
You run into the living room.

You enter it and Chanyeol is sitting on the sofa. His foot is leaning on a chair.
Your bag drops on the floor and you walk towards him.
"Poor you..."
His foot is bandaged.
"It's ok. Can you give me the water bottle on the table?" he asks and points on the table.
"Of course." you hand it to him.
"Thank you, mini Leader." Again this feeling.
"I will help you the next days." you say.
"You don't have to."
"But I want to."
He pinches your cheek.
"Thank you" he whispers and smiles.

"Do you guys come? We want to eat." Tao says behind you. You didn't notice his appearance.
"Yes we come. Come Chanyeol, I'll help you to stand up." you say and take his arm.

You help the giant Chanyeol into the kitchen. He is really tall compared to you, but you still want to help him.
"Is it ok?" he asks.
"Of course."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"

You walk with him into the kitchen, where the others are sitting on a long table.
"Since when we got that table?" you say while you help Chanyeol to a chair.
"It's our old one. Movers brought it today in our dorm as well as some other stuff." Kris says and places the food packages on the table.
"Are you comfortable?"
"Yes."
"Sure?"
"100%"
"Do you need something?"
"I'm fine."
"Can I sit next to you?"
"Of course."

You open your package and take the first bite. You forgot that it is hot and so you burn your mouth a little bit.
"Ah ah ah that hurts"

Chanyeol laughs.
He takes a spoon with some rice as well as some sauce, blows it and says
"Dani, open your mouth."
You open your mouth and he feeds you.
"Better?"
"Mh" you nod and chew the rice.

The others look at you and laugh.
Just some members don't look so happy.
Lay chews his food like it doesn't taste and stares at you.
Kai also stares and taks just little bites.
Luhan takes his food and walks out of the room.

"What ....is ...with.... him?" you ask while you're chewing
"Dani, swallow!" Chanyeol says and laughs.
You swallow your food and want to repeat but Chanyeol already puts another spoon in your mouth.
You both start to laugh.
Lay rolls his eyes and stabs in his food.
Kai stopped eating and stares at it.

You swallow and turn to your food. You take a spoon with rice and blow it so that it cools a little bit.
"Chanyeol say 'ahhhh'"
"Ahhhh--" you put the spoon in his mouth and he eats like a baby. Some rice falls out his mouth.
You start to laugh.
"Your lips have rice on it....let me help you clean it off." you say.
You wipe it off and you notice that Chanyeol blushes a little bit.
"Did you blushed?" you ask and smirk
"No no no"
"Aha! You blushed! No need to deny, I saw it."
He blushes again
"See you just did it again."

Lay and Kai stand both up and leave.
You watch them leaving, but you don't really care. You turn again to Chanyeol and start to discuss again about his blushing.

After dinner you help him into his room, where Baekhyun waits with his clothes.
"You change and I come back in 10 min"
"Ok" Chanyeol says and you leave his room.

You quickly change into your pyjama and brush your teeth.

You walk back into your room, where your roommates are.
Tao is again playing Temple Run and Lay is already under his blanket.

"Tao I have a question, but wait, I first want to visit Chanyeol."
He nods and you make your way to Chanyeol.
You knock on the door.

"You can come inside." Baekhyun says.
You slightly open the door.
Baekhyuns eyes widen. And your eyes too. He isn't wearing a shirt.
"Ahh Dani I thought you're Kai."
"No problem. No need to be shy. As long as you're wearing pants, I have no problem."
He quickly gets dressed.
You walk to Chanyeols bed.
"What are you doing Chanyeol."
"Please Dani, call me Oppa."
"Are you sure? I want another nickname for you. Oppa is stupid."
"But it's special to me if you call me Oppa."
"Isn't it more special if you have a special nickname? Like...Chan-Chan? or.. I don't know.."
"If you find a better one than Chan-Chan, then it is ok."
You nod.
"So, what are you doing?"
"Playing a game."
"Temple Run?"
"Yep"
"Tao is also addicted to it. I will go now. Good Night Chan-Chan!" you say and pinch his cheek.
"hey hey hey not Chan-Chan! Good Night Mini Leader." he says and smiles.

You walk to Baekhyun. He faces the wall.
You poke him.
"Good night Baekhyun OPPA"
"Oppa? Did you call me oppa?" he asks and turns to you.
"Heeey you call him your Oppa and not me?" Chanyeol asks.
You laugh.
"Yep" you answer.
You walk to the door.
"Good Night guys."
You walk outside , where you meet Xiumin.
"Good night Xiumin!"

You enter your room, which is right next to Baekyeolmins room.
You climb the ladders up to your bed.
"Your question?" Tao asks.
"Oh yes. Do you join me tomorrow? I need you for my chinese lyrics."
"Of course. I don't let you go alone."
"Ok Thank you. Good night Tao."
You lean your head out of your bed
Lay is reading again
"Good night Lay."
"Mh..."
"No Good Night for me?"
"Mh..."
"Ok then not."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[This Chapter is a monster O_O Sorry for all the text, but I already have so many chapters, too many chapters, I wanted to end that day in one/two chapter(s). I will also try to do this with the following *days* (Danis days).]