You're not welcome

~~Only Girl ~~

"I don't feel comfortable...I want to go home" you say to Kris.
"Already?" he looks perplexed.
"Yes I can see and feel that I'm not welcome here." you answer.

He holds your shoulders and looks deeply in your eyes.
"No, just give them some time. You will see they will all like you. They're just a little shy."
You nod.
"And now come." he drags you to the kitchen.

They all lift their heads and look at you. Kris is still holding your shoulders.
"ehm I-" Kris interrupts you.
"She doesn't feel welcome here!"
You feel how your head turns red. This is kinda ...embarassing. I wanted to say this in a more fomal way..

"But you are welcome" Tao says while he chews his bacon.
You smile.
"We don't even know you. Why should we welcome you?" a boy from the corner yells.
You stop smiling.
"How is she able to talk about herself when you guys look like she is monster?"Tao asks.
"She also doesn't know who we are. Till now she just knows me, Kris and I guess...Jongin?" Tao looks at you.
You nod.
"I also know Baekhyun and Chanyeol...." you say.

"pff..." the boy rolls his eyes.
"I don't want to know her. We are already 12 persons in this small dorm. We have no place for other trainees. Also Kris: She is a Girl! You really think we can live with a girl here?" the boy says.
"Yeah I also don't want to live with a girl." another one answers.
A tear leaves your eye. I knew it...nobody wnats me here. That project . Why did they even selected me? I want to go home now..
The boy stands up and walks to the door. Before he leaves he turns and looks at you.
"She would get all popularity, because she is the only girl. We would look like her background dancers. I don't want her."
He glares and leaves.
Some other stand up too.
They first look at you and then leave the kitchen.

You're standing there and with a shocked face. But you're trying to hold the tears back. You bite your lips.
Just Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, You and Kris are leftover. All the others left.


"That's stupid now..." Chanyeol says as he hears the dorm door shut.
"They probably went to practice." Kris says.
Baekhyun stands up and walks towards you.
"Don't worry Dani. We welcome you here. We also can't understand how they can not welcome such a cute girl like you" he says.
"Its a shame!" Chanyeol says and walks also towards you. He first looks at you and then gives you a tight hug.
Too tight....
You press him a little bit away.
"Huh you don't want to be *hugged*?" Chanyeol says and steps back.
"Of course I want...just not soooo tight." you say and smile a little bit.
"Oh ...I'm sorry." he answers.

"And now?" Tao asks.
"First its really nice of you to be still here. Second I have no idea..." Kris answers.

 

---END CHAPTER 16----
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Yahhh mean exo O_O especially that one member...but who is it O_O see ya tomorrow!]