Hospital

~~Only Girl ~~

---Next morning---

I expected the boys at the breakfast table when I woke up. But no one was home.
They still have to shoot teasers today.
I remember Chanyeols Message 'Can you drive me to the hospital?'. Where is he? Also Gone.

You walk around in the dorm. While brushing teeth you manage to dress yourself and that all while walking around and packing some stuff. Suddenly, while closing your trousers you hear a noise. You take the toothbrush out of the mouth 
"Hello?? Is someone home?"  you yell but no one response. You shrug and walk to the bathroom.

As you walk out of the bathroom you hear the fridge, like someone would open it.
You slowly walk to the kitchen and spy into it. You can see a male figure, dressed in a black hoodie and some baggy grey pants. You can't see the hair, because it is hidden under the hoodie. You slowly walk backwards to your room, to lock yourself into it.

Oh god...oh god...a food robber....or a normal robber who is just hungry. Tsss..Dani you're a baby...Let's check who it is...robber or not...I need to find it out.

You slowly open and door and spy out. Nobody is in the corridor.
You walk towards the kitchen. Nobody's inside anymore.
Oh god...whoever is here...you scare me...Wait! Noises! Living room!

You walk to the living room, slowly opening the door.
Someone is sitting on the sofa. No two persons are sitting there. Robbers...*gulps*..
The two persons notice you
"Dani?" a deep voice asks.
You fully open the door.
"Chanyeol?" you ask.
The deep voiced person takes the hoodie down and reveales Chanyeol.
"Oh god...Chanyeol...you scared me..." 
"Oh...I don't wanted to scare you..I'm sorry" he says and rubs his neck.
"It's okay...Between who's this?" you ask and point on the second person sitting on the sofa. Also with a hoodie. Everything is black and the head turned to the TV, so that you can't see him.
"Kai..." Chanyeol whispers.
"Oh...why you whisper? Good Morning Kai" you yell.
No response.
Kai stands up and leaves the room.
You sit down next to Chanyeol.
"What is with him?" you ask.
"I don't know he is acting weird, since he woke up."
"I see. Let me talk-"
"Let him. Maybe he just has a bad day."
"Okay...Today hospital?" 
"Oh yes. You will drive me?" he asks.
"Of course!"
"Can we go now?"
"Already? Chanyeol we have 10 am. Isn't that too early?"
"No it's not. I want to ask you something." he says and turns to face you.
"What?"
"Do you want to ....eat lunch with me?" he stutters.
"uh...of course! Why you stutter?" you say and laugh.
"I eh...nothing. Great. Where?"
"Uhm..let's decide this on the way to the hospital, okay?" you say.
He nods.

"Let's go now." you say, stand up and reach a hand to Chanyeol. He grabs your hand and you help him up.
"Kai! I'll drive Chanyeol to the hospital" you yell.
"Do you want lunch?" Chanyeol yells.
No one response and you just shrug.
"He seems really mad..."
"Let him. Let's just go to the hospital." he says and you nod.
You place your arm around his waist and he his hand on your shoulder.
You were about to close the door as a black familiar person runs out of the dorm.
"I come with you...." he mumbles.
You look up to Chanyeol and he rolls his eyes, as he notices your look he brightly smiles.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

---Hospital---

Kai was really fast at the car, so he got the chance to sit right next to me. As me and Chanyeol arrived, Kai was already sitting in the car.
Now we just arrived at the hospital. I help Chanyeol out of the car


"Dani, you don't need to help me. I can walk again." he says and smiles.
"But I want to help you." you answer and place your arm around his waist.
He simply nods and you walk with him to the entrance.
Kai already rushed inside and is now sitting in the lobby, checking his phone
You help Chanyeol to sit next to him before you walk to the counter.

"Good morning Miss. What can I do for you?" the nurse at the counter asks.
"My friend needs check-up. He got a ankle sprain last week" you answer and point to Chanyeol.
"Okay, your name, miss?"
"Park. Dani Park."
"okay, thank you. And now I need his name and his age."
"Park Chanyeol." How old is he?
"Is he your boyfriend?" the nurse asks.
"Ehm...no... . He's 18 years old."
"Oh, I see"
"He's just...my best friend..." you answer.
"I will exclaim when it is your turn." 
You nod and walk back to Chanyeol and Kai.

"She will call us." you answer.
"Okay, thank you. Also Thankyou for coming with me."
"You're welcome. You know what?"
"Mh?"
"The nurse at the counter thought I'm your girlfriend." 
Chanyeols eyes widen and he begins to blush.
"It's really weird.... . "
"yeah....weird..." Chanyeol stutters and shyly laughs.
Kai suddenly gives of a weird noise.

The waiting time takes really long. You walk up and down in the room or you just sit next to Chanyeol while he is playing with his PSP. You totally forget the appearance of Kai.

"Chanyeol, how long we already sit here?" you ask.
"I guess...one hour?"
"1 hour and 26 minutes." Kai says snobbish. He was sitting the whole time next to you. He didn't change his position for once. Just: Comfortable and crossed arms.
"Okay...thank you." you stutter.
"mh..."
You turn to Kai.
"Kai, what's wrong?"
"Leave me alone."
"Com'on...what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"
"Just Leave me alone" he says and walks away.

"Dani and Chanyeol Park, Room 17a-1!" The nurse yells into her speaker.
"Come Chanyeol " you take his hand "Your turn"
He nods and you walk with him to room 17a-1.

Inside the room is a doctor already waiting for you guys.
You notice that Kai secretly followed you.
"So, hello Mr.Park and Mrs.Park" he shakes your and Chanyeol's hands.
"Uhm...we're not married" Chanyeol stutters.
"Did I said Mrs? Ha ha I'm sorry. But hey no need to blush, Mr. Park." The doctor says. 
You look up to Chanyeol and he stares at the doctor.
"So, please sit down" the doctor says and points at the two chairs in front of his desk.
You look to Kai. He is sitting behind you on the sofa.
"And? Do you feel better?"
"Yes, much better. I took much rest." You liar...The last 4 days you slept maybe 4 hours a day. 
"Okay great. Let me check it. Please follow me, Mr Park."

Chanyeol stands up and follows his doctor into a side room. You stay together with Kai in the other room.
It is really boring. Kai is really silent. He doesn't talk, he just sits there and stare on the floor.
You don't really care, be cause you know Kai just like that: a silent, shy and stuttering boy.

After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol and his doctor return.
"So take more rest and I think...in one week you can dance. If you feel pain again, please visit us!"
"Okay, I will do that."
"Goodbye Mr.Park" he says and shakes Chanyeols hand.
Now he walks towards you and shakes your hand.
"I just want to ask: Are you his sister?" he whispers.
"No"
"Girlfriend?"
"Also not...." 
"Well...okay. Then Goodbye. Take good care of him!" he says and a lets off you.

"Now lunch?" you ask as you stand in front of the car.
Chanyeol nods.
This time Kai is sitting on the backseat and Chanyeol has the chance to sit next to you.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Restaurant chapter tomorrow :)

Too lazy and tired to write it now....

Gosh did you saw Block B's comeback MV? *-* kyung and his chicken - so cute. I know that he actually wanted to kill it, but still...its cute.