[Special Chapter] Soojin and Nate

~~Only Girl ~~

[Nate's POV, any random day]

Dani is gone for one week already. Our daily routine changed much. Normally I came home and Dani already cooked for us. Now nobody is home and I have to cook for myself. I already miss her food.
Dani also cleaned our dorm. Now it looks really messy. Soojin and I just throw our bags, bottles and clothes around.Our dishes are already heaping. We have barely time to clean. Dani had always a lot of time. That's why she cleaned.

We both miss Dani a lot, not only because we're too stupid to handle the household, but also because she's our friend. We always made a lot with her. Trips, eating dinner together, talking about problems with her. Especially my most important problem: My big love for Soojin.
Dani and I always talked a lot about it and how I could talk with Soojin without being shy and nervous. Now she is gone and I totally avoid Soojin. I need Dani to push me a little bit. 

I arrive at home and smell food. She is back! Dani must be back!!
I rush into the kitchen, being prepared to see a happy, tiny girl but I see someone else at the cooker.
"Soojin?" I ask.
She turns to me and smiles.
"You're early home. I actually wanted to surprise you with a dinner...." she say and stirs the soup.
"Oh....really..?...That's nice...Thank you. Can I help you?" I stutter.
"Mh....if you want...you could prepare the table." she answers.
"Ok, good!"

Now we're sitting at the tiny kitchen table. I'm sitting in front of her and watching her while she is eating. I notice a little bit soup on her cheek.
"Ehm...Soojin..you have there something.." I say and point at her cheek.
"Oh, really?" 
I lean forward to wipe it away.
In that moment our eyes meet and Soojin suddenly leans forward.
She closes her eyes and I start to panic, Oh god...oh god...oh god...
I also close my eyes, I know exactly what she is going to do now...
I can feel her soft warm lips on mine. She lets off and looks in my eyes. I lean my forehead against hers.
"hihi..." she giggles.
"Finally...I was abled to do that..." she whispers.
I'm speechless. I can't say anything.
"I really like you a lot...." she whispers.
"ughhh..." That's the only thing that I can say now.
She steps back and looks at me.
"Is something?...Was it the wrong timing?" she asks.
"ughhh....."
"You don't like me right?...well okay..." she says and turns around to leave.
That is my one and only chance to confess now. You better do something now, Nate! She will be gone in some seconds.
I quickly grab ger wrist, turn her around and crash my lips on hers.
Her eyes widen.
Yep....if this isn't obvious now...

She lets off to take a breath.
"I don't like you....I love you...Since Dani introduced me to you....Dani always helped me to talk with you....she 'pushed me', because I was too shy. Now you know of my feelings...." I whisper as I her cheek.
"I also like you a lot...." she whispers.
I let off her.
"So you kiss me because you just like me? Not more?" I ask.
"ugh...I love you..."
"Say that again" I need to smirk.
"I love you."
"Who is 'You'?"
She hits me
"I love you, Byun Jaemin!"
"That's all I wanted to hear" I say and kiss her cheek.

"Do you...want to be...my girlfriend...? I stutter.
"ugh....Let's first go on date..."
"Can't we be a couple and still have a date?"
"okay...okay..."she says and kisses me again
.

Now it is official. I have a girlfriend. My first girlfriend. I'm 19 and Soojin is my very first girlfriend... Don't hate me. I already dated some girls and also had my first kiss long time ago, It just never had something....real. All the girls before dated me to get a chance to get into SM, or because I was korean and they loved Kpop...
Now I have my Soojin....finally...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Special chapter ^^

Continueing chapter will follow in some hours.