Headphone Complainer

~~Only Girl ~~

[Your POV]

** beep~~beep~~beep**  Your eyes slowly open. You look at the display of your Ipod "DAMMIT~~" you yell while jumping out of your bed.

"It happend again! I overslept ... again." You're about to run to the bathroom when you suddenly slip. "OUCH...that hurts..wait..YAH BYUN JAEMIN!" He hates beeing called like this "BRING YOUR LAUNDRY TO THE WASHING MACHINE!" Huh? Why nobody answers?

You stand up and make your way to the bathroom. You open the closet to get your toothbrush. "I really need to hurry up...what time is it? dammit already 9am!" Together with your toothbrush you go back to your room to change clothes.

You take the next best clothes and start changing. While brushing your teeth you try to change ur trousers - successfully. But while changing your shirt some toothpaste lands on it "YAH! Now I need to change again!"

 

10 minutes later ~~~

Your almost done when u receive a call. "Hello? Its Dani"

"YAH! Dani where the hell are you?!" Obviously : Soojin!

"I overslept again. But hey Soojin? Why nobody woke me up?"  "Me and Nate left at 8am.You said you would come later. But now HURRY UP!" Soojin yelled into her phone.

I  hang up the call and start checking if I have everything I need: " Keys...here....water bottle... here...SMTown trainee card...where is it...omo WHERE IS IT?!"

You start checking everything: bagpack, trousers pockets, jacket pockets...Nothing. Where is it! I can't enter the SM Building without the card.

Time flies by and you still can't find the SM card. Dammit I give up. I'll try entering without the stupid card. I'm already trainee for 1 year so I guess the receptionist knows my face.

"So what time is it?...9:30 am ...gosh did I really take so long?"

You put your headphones on and start running to the elevator.
As you arrive at the elevator you start pushing the button. Then you start to dance to song you're currently listening 

[  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEReeukgzoo , <- If you want to know which song Dani is dancing to. One of my favorite songs in the moment *-* ]


As the elevator doors open an old Lady and her dog look at you. Its Ms. Kim, your neighbour from apartment 25A.
 

You suddenly stop dancing. As you see Ms.Kim you start bowing. "Good Morning Ms.Kim!" and dog...
"Young Lady, where are your manners? Put the headphones off when you start talking to someone!"
"Omo yes of course...I'm sorry." you answer.
Its still so uncomfortable for me. Even after one year in Korea I still have problems with the manners and respects to older people. Well... I will never learn that.

Ms.Kim steps out of the elevator and you run into it. I really need to hurry up, my bus will leave at 9:52.

The elevator doors open and you want to head out, but you didn't saw the person who stands in front of the elevator and so you bump into the person.

"
YAH! You're in my way!" you start yelling in english. [NOTE - everything that is spoken in english will be written in green]
"You better take your headphones off and watch out before you run out of an elevator!"  the person says.

 

Again someone who complains about my headphones....



---END CHAPTER 1----

 

yeah I know this chapter kind and it is also small....xD but yeah like i mentioned on my profile *I will do my best to write a good story*!
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes *bows*
Next Chapter will come tomorrow ^^


PS I spent now over 3 hours on this single chapter (+breaks of course)