Open Your Eyes To Love [5/6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri arrived at her apartment after a rough and tiring practice. Ever since she started high school she pushed her parents into getting her an apartment. She wanted to be independent and moving out was her only option. Mr and Mrs Kwon half-heartedly agreed to Yuri’s plea because she was their one and only daughter, they will give anything Yuri will ask.

Yuri threw her bag on the couch and slumped herself next to it. She placed her right arm on her head trying to block the light from touching her eyes.

“The fudge!!” Yuri yelled in frustration. She buried her face on her palms and then massaged her temples.

“That’s new” Yuri was startled when she heard a voice. She turned to the kitchen and saw her best buddy looking at her. Yuri lied down on the couch and covered her eyes again using her arm. “Care to explain me what is the yelling about?”

“Nothing” Yuri briefly replies.

Taeyeon let out a scoff. “The calm and collected Kwon Yuri is yelling inside her home. That’s a first. And you tell me there’s nothing wrong?”

“There’s nothing wrong Taeyeon”

Taeyeon inhaled air thru her gritted teeth. “Calling me by my full name instead of Taeng or Taengoo…something’s definitely wrong here”

“Nothing’s wrong Taeng…don’t worry about me”

“Alright…I trust you Yul but you know you can always tell me. I’ll gladly help you…”

“I know that”

“Alright then…the day after tomorrow will be our match…be sure that you’re in your prefect shape” Taeyeon patted Yuri’s shoulder and left Yuri’s apartment.

 

 

 

“How is she Tae-tae?” Tiffany asked her girlfriend as soon as she entered the car. Worried was evident in Tiffany’s voice.

“She’s a mess…and I can tell because I know her since we were on our diapers” Taeyeon shook her head when she remembered Yuri’s broken state. This was the first time she ever saw this side of Yuri. It was a first that the kkab was no longer a kkab.

“Then Yoobin unnie is right? Yuri is clearly broken?”

“I think so…and what hit me is, before Yuri can shoot 30 times and hit 30 times as well. Now she can only hit 5 out of 30 shots…so not Yuri”

“Then that means her relationship with him is really getting to our Yuri” Tiffany, brightly made a conclusion and Taeyeon nodded in agreement. “And is it safe to say that our Yuri is in love with my cousin?”

“I guess” Taeyeon breathed out. She smiled sadly at her girlfriend and drove off away from Yuri’s apartment.

“We need help them Tae-tae~”

“How can we do that? Jessica is in a relationship with Jaejoong and we don’t know her feelings towards our tanned prince”

“I know my cousin Tae…I think she’s just infatuated with Jaejoong. I’ve seen the way she looked at Yuri. It’s the same look I give you, the look of love”

“Oh so now we’re talking about the look of love?” Taeyeon playfully asked. “So tell me love doctor Hwang…what should I do?”

“Hm…” Tiffany tapped her index finger on her chin while thinking. “First we…”

Tiffany and Taeyeon started talking about a plan on how to get Yuri and Jessica together. Yuri might think that her friends don’t know a thing about her lovelife but she’s definitely wrong. Taeyeon and Tiffany aren’t really dense, they can see how Yuri gives special treatment to Jessica, and they can see how the tanned prince took the time to help or protect the nerdy girl. Yuri’s announcement in the hallway also reached the couple’s ears. Plus the duo being inseparable lead them to think that there was a lot going on.

 

 

As soon as the door was finally shut close. Yuri let out a scoff. “Good shape my bum…I haven’t been in my good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter