Open Your Eyes To Love [4/6]

Indestructible Yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the event, Jessica kept her new image and everyone practically worshiped the pathway she walks at. Rumours also started that Jessica and Jaejoong are already a couple but they keep a low profile. Jessica and Yuri spend less and less time together because Jessica was always seen with Jaejoong or TaeNy couple.

Yuri, on the other hand was too busy in preparing for the upcoming basketball match to even care about the rumours and Jessica. She drowned herself in playing and playing hoping to distract and forget about her feelings for Jessica. She also started her intense training with her idol.

*prrrrrrrrrrttttttt*

Yoobin blew her whistle to stop the tall tanned girl from shooting and missing another hoop. Yuri stopped what she was doing and held her knees as she tries to catch her breath. She was practicing her shooting for about 30mins now and to her dismay none of her shoots when in to the hoop.

“Something wrong Yul?” Yoobin asked while passing a bottle of water to her favourite cousin.

“Nothing…I was just distracted” Yuri took the bottle of water and gulped it down.

“Is it about the Jessica and Jeajoong thingy? You seem distracted ever since that rumour started”

“It’s not that…I’m just out of shape coz I’ve been focusing on something else lately”

“Yul I know you well…I know you my whole life...” Yoobin took the ball from Yuri’s hands. “You can throw this ball to that hoop and make it easily without breaking a sweat. Heck you can even shoot it with your eyes closed and it will still went in without hitting the rim”

Yuri took the ball from Yoobin’s hands and threw it like a pro. The ball hits the rim then bounces out. Yuri let out a frustrated groan then annoyingly scratched her head.

“I’m just out of shape…that’s all” Yuri tried to make an excuse. She then proceeds to shooting some hoops again not caring about the time, the day and the world. She just wants to shut everything and focus on her practice but whatever she does, she can’t seem to take her mind off of a certain blonde haired girl.

Yuri took the ball. She started bouncing it and did some tricks. When Yuri felt that her and the ball were already in synch she started to run towards the hoop. She did her famous crossover spin move and jumped then she threw the ball like a pro. Her jumping and shooting stance was perfect but in her heart she knows the ball will not go in. The ball spin and hits the rim back to Yuri. Yuri catches the ball when it bounces back at her and she frustratingly threw the ball away.

“Yul” Yoobin weakly called out for the taller tanned girl but the latter just ignored her and continue walking to her stuff. Without another word, Yuri took her gym bag and slings it on her shoulder then walk off, leaving Yoobin behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri mindl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter