009

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

After school I was waiting at home for Luhan. Eunhyuk and Donghae appas were going to teach till late at night. So In the meantime I set up the livingroom with blankets and pillows. But then I got bored again and built a pillow fort and a blanket tent, just big enough for Luhan and I. 

Satisfied I dusted my hands and smiled,"Im still a good pillow fort and blanket tent maker." The door bell rang and I screamed,"Luhan!" I opened the door and tackled...a guy...or boy...Awkwardly I got off him and scooted back,"Uh, sorry. Do you need something?" 

He just shook his head,"U-uh I just moved in and stuff...neighbors told me you're around my age...so they told me to uh see you..." The boy with the fluffy hair gave me a crooked smile. 

"Ok...Im Song Sumin..." I held out my hand. The guy looked at me weirdly and pointed backwards with his thumb,"But it said the Lee's residence.."

I laughed,"Oh, don't worry, it is but Im adopted. Im just using my biological name. And you are?" The guy smiled,"Oh right Im sorry, Im Kim Jong In. But you can all me Kai." 

"Ah, Kai, well it was nice meeting you! But Im kind of busy- LUHAN~!" I tackled Luhan who had a blank look and accepted his fate of being tackled.

"Omo Luhan, you made it~! I missed you for the half hour I didn't see you! You'll be so amazed on what I made!!" I ranted on and on about pointless things to Luhan, but he kindly listened. 

"Oh Luhan, someone just moved in the neighborhood!" I pointed to fluffy hair Kai, who was just watching from the sidelines as I attacked Luhan. "Look he has fluffy hair huh?! Luhan that's Kai, and Kai this is my close friend Luhan~!" 

Luhan and Kai just looked at each other. Kai waved,"Hey, Im Kai...nice to meet you Luhan."  Luhan waved with his free hand since I kept hold of the other one.

"So I'll probably leave you guy's alone..." Kai uncomfortably smiled. I pouted my lips,"Im sorry, it's cause Luhan is sleeping over...but I'll see you around. Bye Kai." He nodded and left.

I looked up at Luhan,"We have to buy some stuff ok?! Come on in. Wait, close your eyes." Luhan gave me a suspicious look,"Oh geez trust me Luhan, you'll love it!" 

Luhan closed his eyes and I led him inside. Once we reached the livingroom I went next to our little comfy castle,"Open your eyes~! Ta-Dah!"

Luhan's eyes widened and his lips parted into an 'o'. I giggled. One new emotion from Luhan! Success, now I need to make him smile! "You like it? I know it's pretty kiddy and stuff, but I just wanted us to have fun...we could take it down if you want." I scratched my head, but Luhan shook his head. His eyes softend as he gazed at the comfy castle.

His lips tugged upwards, just a bit. I didn't say anything to ruin the mood. Small smile...but I'll make you smile a bigger one later! This is just the begginning. 

Luhan and I were in a movie rental store, deciding what to watch tonight. "What should we rent?" I looked up at him with a pout. Luhan looked around and grabbed his notebook and pen.

What kinds of movies do you like?

Hm..movies I like? "Well I like romantic comedies, action, drama, horror..." I realised I just said basically anything. Luhan pursed his lips into a line and walked around. He got one movie from each category. I watched him with awe. He'll be such a good boyfriend. The girl he must like is really lucky.

After picking out movies, we went to buy some snacks at the market. "Ok we definitely need popcorn, some chocolate, some banana milk, candy, chips. etc." I pulled Luhan along with me and told him to push the cart while I grabbed the things we needed.

Old ladies and Aunties cooed on how we're such a cute couple. I blushed, embarassed. Only if we were...wait what am I saying?! He would never like me. I hope Luhan didn't hear them. 

I peeked at Luhan, he was looking at the old ladies and aunties. I facepalmed. Great. I quickly pulled Luhan away from them and went to the check out line. I caught him staring at me, examining my face. I looked away, pretending to read some sign. I heard him sigh, Is he bored with me?

We walked home in silence cause I wasn't talking. No, I should be cheerful, Luhan is going to sleepover!

We soon reached home and I laid the snacks in a pile in the corner. "Luhan here!" I handed him a blue shirt and blue bottoms with white polar bears on them. He looked at them, confused. "Just wear it! Hurry, change in the bathroom." He nodded and went to the bathroom. 

I ran upstairs and changed into matching pink ones. I hope he doesn't mind matching...it's cause they were cute...and on sale~!

I came back down and found Luhan looking at himself in the mirror. "OMO, LUHAN YOU LOOK SO CUTE~!" I squealed and tackled him again. I jumped up and down,"Look it we're matching! Don't I look cute too?" I twirled around and posed cutely. 

Luhan blushed and did an 'ok' sign. He walked to the blanket tent and sat down. I grinned and went to go heat up the popcorn,"Luhan go put in some movie! Im going to make some popcorn." 

We watched all the movies except the horror movie. We were lying on our stomachs hugging pillows. Appas already came home but went to bed. It was midnight and the movie was really really scary.

"Kya!" I hid my face with my hands. I peeked through and still saw the horrible face of the ghost. Luhan was normal and still silent. I didn't even see him flinch or show any sign of fear. Luhan is so good at hiding his emotions, even through a scary movie like this?! I must look like a total idiot.

I screamed once again when the ghost atttacked the school girl,"Gyah! Omo omo omo the girl! She took the girl!!" I hid under Luhan's arm and grabbed onto him. My whole body was shaking from fear. "Omo, Im going to have nighmares! Luhan is the scene over?" I glanced up at him and he gave me a soft nod. 

I was about to get out from his arms, but he held onto me tightly, like he was saying it was ok. Luhan your so sweet. My heart won't stop screaming for you. I wonder what you think of me?

At the end of the movie, we turned off the tv and sat under the tent. I had a minni lamp in the middle. "I never realised how dark it gets. I feel like that ghost would pop out of nowhere." I nervously looked around. I made sure my flashlight was also with me.

Luhan just patted my head. He showed me his notebook.

Why did we rent a horror movie if your afraid?

I shrugged,"Well, I didn't know it would be that scary, plus my appas usually sleep with me. To protect me from the bad nightmares." I grinned.  Luhan wrote another thing on his notebook.

Im here to protect you. Don't be afraid.

I softly gazed at him,"I know. Thank you Luhan. I know you've been bored with me this whole time. But you put up with me. Thanks." Luhan looked me straight in the eyes and shook his head. 

I was never bored. I thought you'd get bored of me. Im having fun. 

"Really? You were never bored? Cause you sighed so many times and looked so bored. I just thought you didn't like any of it. The whole reason why I did this was so I could finally make you smile...but I guess I failed." I pouted and hugged my pillow. 

Truth was that I was afraid to look at him. What if things turn out awkward? Or he doesn't want to see me again? Maybe he thinks Im a loser or something? Am I annoying him?!

Luhan scooted closer to me so he was infront of me. He gently grabbed my chin to make me look at him. He showed me his note book.

Thank you Sumin.

For some odd reason tears started to come out of my eyes. I laughed and looked at him,"Sorry, I don't know why Im crying. Your welcome here anytime. Im really glad your here Luhan. Let's go sleep now."

Luhan wiped my tears. His fingers were soft and warm. I laid my head on my pillow. Luhan shut the lamp and laid down facing me. The moonlight was shining through the window and I was able to see Luhan's face. 

He moved my bangs out of my face and kissed my forehead. I looked at those alluring brown eyes of his. And the last thing I remember was a real smile on Luhan's face. 

Tumblr_m55ggab9uo1r4hag6o1_r2_500_large

I smiled too. Keep smiling Luhan, just like that. I think I fell in love with you even more.


LONG CHAPTER LOL <3 

kind of touching yeah?

image

tumblr_m5exlzTcHw1ry2p3ao2_500.gif