036

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"I've never in my life been so happy to see the lunch lady." I cried in happiness. Lunch break started and I was exhausted from my morning classes.

"Why don't you go sit down and I'll get our foods." Luhan kindly offered. "Are you sure? Im not that tired." I followed him but he gently pushed my the other way,"No, your not mentally stable. Go and sit."

I laughed,"Whatever." I walked toward an empty table and sat down. I laid my head down and looked around the cafeteria.

I spotted three bodies and smiled. Kris, Tao, and Lay made their way here.

"Ayo- wasssup Sumin." Kris patted my head. I moaned,"Im tired. Mentally untable, as Luhan says." 

"Oh, why?" Tao said sipping his milk carton. "I've been doing my school work seriously. Be amazed. I never do anything." I sat back against my chair. Lay shook his head,"That's not good. You should always study, this is why you are mentally unstable at the moment. If you studied regularly like a normal student, you'll do fine." 

I laughed,"Who ever said I was normal? I am far from normal." I flipped my hair and smiled. "She's right, she's just plain weird." Kai sat down next to Tao. "You're the weirdest thing on planet earth." 

I shrugged,"That's basically a compliment, meaning there are no others like me. Meaning I am original. Hmph." Kris nodded,"She's right. Sumin is not like other girls." 

"I think Sumin is awesome." Tao mumbled. I pinched his cheeks,"Oh you aegyo panda. Thank you." My mood went up more when I saw Luhan carrying our food. Sadly it wasn't pudding. "I thought you could eat something to wake you up. I got you beef and rice." 

It looked amazing,"Thanks Lulu." I smiled. Luhan placed the food infront of me with a bottle of water and sat down next to me. "Oh, everyone is here?" They greeted Luhan warmly and the boys started talking about boy stuff. Boys will be boys though hehe.

"Sehun~!" I saw him try to pass by without being noticed. "Where are you going? Sit down~!" Sehun sighed and turned around,"Just cause we go to some stupid lesson together doesn't mean we're friends." 

"Hey that's not nice Se-" I interuppted Kris,"It's fine, he's right, we're not friends...yet! That's why you have to sit with us, so we can become friends. So sit down~!" Sehun looked at me with a hopless look but sat down. 

"So what do you want?" Sehun boredly stated. "Well since everyones here, let's eat together." Gosh Sehun so stoned face.

Our lunch was interuppted when we heard a big commotion a couple tables ahead of us. I looked over and saw the supposedly kingkas messing with people. "YAH~! Stupid nerds! What the hell kind of paper did you write for me? You got me a freaking B-. I wanted an A!" The kingka Jungwoo kicked a chair. He crumpled up some papers and threw it at the poor person.

"Aish, what a buttface." I muttered. I noticed a tall figure stand up from the ground. "Chanyeolie oppa?!" He wiped his face and staggered away from the laughing group. Bacon oppa and D.O ran inside the cafeteria toward Chanyeol. 

"Omo." I stood up abruptly and called the three boys. "You ok oppa? Come on and sit with us." I pulled him toward the table. Luhan helped me with Chanyeol and sat him down on a chair. "Oppa are you ok?" I asked again.

He just nodded,"Im fine." His deep voice spoke. I pouted,"Aish what a bunch of idiots. They bruised your face." I touched the bruise on his cheek. He flinched,"Ouch." 

"What happened to you?" Kris studied his fae,"God, did Jungwoo do this to you again?" Chanyeol oppa nodded,"Yeah."

"What happened this time?" Bacon oppa asked. "I didn't do his paper correctly." Chanyeol oppa mumbled,"I did everything he told me to, not my fault he's stupid."

I laughed. Luhan gave me a look,"Sorry. I thought that was funny." I bit my lip. "Anyway, you guys know Chanyeol oppa, Bacon oppa, and D.O right?" Kai, Tao, and Sehun shook their heads. "Nope. Just D.O cause he's in my class." Tao smiled at D.O. 

"Oh...well this is them." I pointed. "Oppas that's Sehun, Tao, and Kai." I introduced the boys and they clicked. 

Chanyeol confessed that he loved to rap. Which shocked us all,"Are you serious?! Chanyeol I didn't know you rap?" Kris laughed. Chanyeol shrugged,"You never asked. Baekhyun and D.O sing." The two boys blushed,"Yah! Why are you telling people so carelessly." Bacon oppa slapped his head.

"Wow, you guys are amazing. Can you sing something?" I pleaded. They shook their heads,"Some other time. I don't like singing in a crowd." D.O shyly looked around the cafeteria.

"Ok, fine. But aren't any of you going to my dance studio? I never saw you guys come." Tao and Sehun's eyes twinkled,"I totally forgot!" Tao laughed. 

"I didn't know you had a dance studio!" Lay blurted. I looked at him,"Oh...well I do. You dance?"

Kris patted his shoulder,"He loves it." Lay pushed his arm off,"Shut up." Kris laughed.

"I never promised anything." Sehun looked away. I grinned,"Wanna come sometime then?" He gave a tiny tiny nod,"I'll see what I can do." 

"Gosh, just be honest. You know you want to go." Luhan smiled. "It's fun, I'll show you some moves too." Luhan offered. Sehun smiled,"Sure."

I pointed,"Why don't you smile at me like that?!" Sehun scoffed,"Why should I smile for you? Your not important."

"Ugh. Sehun your so mean. You going after my Lulu or something?!" I eyed him closely. Sehun blushed,"N-no way! Why you jealous?"

"Sumin has competition with a maknae. Aha. Bromance going on." Kai howled. I threw an empty carton at him. Kai and his reflexes...gah.


boring random chap...the group is almost complete...jus missing some people :))

I'll update once again...odd numbers...i can take them LOL