037

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I ran home since all the guys wanted to head to the dance studio. They all agreed they'd check it out together. I told Luhan to join them in their guy activities, since he hardly has any guy friends.

So the rest of the afternoon, Krees canceled our AYO-WASSUP lessons for today, I just decided to get ready for the dance lesson. I went to my room and changed into some baggy black harem pants and a white tank top. I grabbed my jacket and stuffed my other things into my backpack. I put on my shoes and walked down the street. 

I remember when I ran into Luhan that day when I brought him to the studio. "Wow...seems like forever." I laughed and saw the Simple Dance Studio. 

I walked in and was greeted by two unhappy appas."What's wrong?" I asked. They looked up and sighed,"Seems like there won't be that many people in todays lesson." Eunhyuk appa announced.

"Or more like forever." Donghae appa muttered. I put my things down,"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk appa rubbed his temples,"Remember that rival studio...it seems like they stole some of our regulars."

"What?!" Donghae appa nodded,"Yeah, that's what I said." He looked at Eunhyuk,"I thought your meeting or whatever with that girl would sort things out!"

Eunhyuk appa shrugged,"I thought so too, those sneaky bastards." I sat down with them,"So what are we going to do?" 

"I have know idea. I don't know how we're going to pay for our studio now." Donghae appa groaned,"Great!"

What the heck! Ugh that stupid studio! How could they steal our regulars?! "But appas doesn't this show how much of a threat we are to them?" I looked at them, I feel fired up now! "Im going to get us some new dancers then. Some of my friends are already coming...I'll be back with more! Don't worry!"

I grabbed my cellphone and kissed appas on the cheek,"I'll be back with some people."

"Wait! Sumin!" I ran out the studio and saw the boys. "Hey Sumin where are you going?" Luhan asked. I shook my head,"No time to explain. Big problem. I have to get some friends of mine real quick. Im sorry, but I'll be back." I kissed his cheek too and ran down the street and went to the bus station. 

I got on the bus and dialed a number. "Oppa~! Where are you? Im just asking...gosh. Are you all free? Ok bye." I did my victory dance. "Oh yeah~! One group to go."

I arrived at TS High. I walked inside the familiar old school. Wow feel's like nothing's changed. I walked inside and saw some familiar faces. Onces that didn't like me and ones that didn't even care. But I waved at them with a friendly smile. 

I walked all the way to the back and found the old abadoned gym. "Just like old times." I heard the loud music coming from the broken windows. I opened the door,"B.A.P" I shouted.

They stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "SUMIN?!" I nodded and ran toward them. I tackled the first person I saw,"Himchan~!" He carried me around,"Suminnie~! What the hell are you doing here?" 

I looked at him,"Surprise~!" 

"Sumin!" Yongjae pulled me away from his hyung and smothered me,"Omo, what the hell?! Why don't you ever visit us?" He pouted and rubbed my cheeks together.

"Oh quit it." Jongup hugged us both. "Sumin, you miss me?" I nodded,"Of course. I missed all of you." 

"Yah, so you actually came." Yongguk oppa smiled,"Come here brat." He grappled me in his arms and squeezed me. "Omg, did you get skinnier?"

I shook my head,"Nope, you just got fatter." He ruffled me head,"Yah, shut up. The fat one is Youngjae."

"I heard that!" Youngjae yelled from the couch. Daehyun walked is way to me with his stupid mask on,"Yah, what are you doing here?"

"I can't visit oppas? And take off your freaking ski mask or whatever." I pulled it off. He grunted,"It's not a ski mask." I laughed and hugged him,"How are you Daehyun oppa?"

"Im fine lil brat. How about you?" I shrugged,"Still the same weirdo. Everything's fine." 

"People aren't bullying you are they?" Yongguk oppa asked. These boys still watch over me. "No oppa, they don't. I'll find away to kick their butts."

"You call us though if something happens alright?" Himchan flicked my head,"Yeah yeah." I pushed his arm away.

I looked around for the missing body. "Where's Zelo?" B.A.P looked at each other,"Um well-"

"Im right here." Zelo spoke. I turned around and he was at the door with a bag of snacks,"Sumin." He whispered. 

"H-hi Zelo." I looked at him, he just stared at me,"Hey." He whispered. I blushed and looked down,"Um how are you?" 

"Fine, Im good. You?" I nodded. Aish Sumin get your crap together....Its just ...Zelo. "Im the same." Zelo kept staring at me, which made me blush even more shades of red. "S-stop looking at me." I muttered.

"Why should I?" He walked closer and closer to me. "Why?" He whispered. God I hate you Zelo, why do you have to be so good at whispering...why are you my first love. Aish.

"Give me some room Zelo." He smirked and went to sit down on the couch with Youngjae and the rest. 

"Anyway, what's the real reason your here?" Yongguk asked. I looked at them,"I need your help. You guy's still dance right?"


WHAT? 

B.A.P AND SUMIN KNOW EACH OTHER WHAT?!

IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN...WHAT?!!

SPAZZ. lol sorry but the fluff is going to be gone for a little bit. WHAT?

image

ITS JUST DRAMA NOW~! ...WHAT?!!

image