058

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

The next morning was indescribably amazing. Last night was a night that would forever be in my heart. I made love with Luhan, the man I wished to marry, have his kids, and grow old together. 

Luhan and I were tangled under my bedsheets. Luhan's head was laying at the crook of my neck and his arm was laying across my stomach. We were together, touching, skin to skin. He was lightly breathing, still sleeping. His breath tickled my neck, I bit my lip to stop a giggle from escaping my mouth. 

I ran my fingers through Luhan's hair, that looked really wild, yet y as always. Wow...Im not a ...I lost my ity on Christmas Day...amazing. That was great...

Luhan stirred in his sleep and mumbled something. I looked down at him and smiled,"Luhan. It's Christmas!" He lifted his head and squinted his eyes,"Christmas was hours ago." I laughed,"Let's go~! I still didn't give you your present. And I worked hard on it. Im going to shower."

My legs hurt. A lot, but hey, it was worth it. I sat up from my bed. Luhan rested his head on his hand, with his elbow propped up. He was watching me try to find my clothes. Where the hell is my tank?! I looked back since I heard a small chuckle. Luhan was smiling at me,"You look beautiful in the morning."

I blushed and grabbed a pillow to cover my front,"Stop looking at me." Luhan gave me a smirk,"Stop acting embarassed, you weren't like that yesterday."

My eyes widened,"Showering now. Bye." I threw the pillow at his face, and locked the bathroom door. Luhan laughed and hugged the pillow,"And you were very very bold this morning!" I blushed and shouted from the bathroom,"S-shut up!" I heard him snicker,"Never."

Luhan and I finished showering and went downstairs. Luhan decided he'd make the breakfast, which was a smart idea. I ran to the living room and picked up Luhan's present. 

"Luhan, I have your present~!" You gave him the present and sat beside him. "I hope you like it." Luhan wiped his mouth with the napkin and opened his gift. He opened it and found his beanie,"A beanie?"

I nodded,"Yeah, because I thought that it'd get cold sometimes, also I thought it'd look good on you." Luhan smiled and he put it on. How do I look?"

tumblr_m2au3jUrTk1qevdtuo1_250.jpg

I smiled and clapped my hands,"OMG you look hot~! I knew it would suit you!" Luhan took it off,"Thank you Sumin. I didn't know you could knit." I smirked,"I can~! I made appas some too. Im glad you like it."

image

Luhan gazed at me softly,"No, I love it." OH DAMN! My heart just when like booom~! Score with the beanie Sumin. He loves it...hehe. "When did you get the bracelets?" I asked Luhan. 

"When I bought the other bracelet." He smirked,"I just hid these ones in my pocket." Luhan pointed to the bracelet. I grinned,"Wait, so you did buy it that day?!" Luhan nodded,"Yeah? Why, you suspected I was going to give it to you huh?" I shrugged,"A girl always dreams of her crush buying her a couple bracelet, so yeah. Were you planning on giving it to me then?"

"Yup." Luhan smiled,"I was going to ask you with it, but things just happened in Japan. So I just decided to give it to you on Christmas...more romantic." I pinched his cheeks,"Anything you do is romantic." I pecked his cheeks,"Now let's go do something and not be boring. I want to do something fun on Christmas day!"

Luhan gave me a sly smile. I paused and looked at him curiously.What is he thinking about? Why's he looking at me like that? I cocked my head to the side,"What?"

Luhan hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, giving me those same goosebumps,"I know what we can do that's fun and never boring..."

He kissed my neck, I shivered. Oh...that...the deed that took my pureness away...oh how sly Luhan...how sly. 


YES SUHAN DID IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY. 

tumblr_m7deyx9tgG1rxsss4o1_500.gif

Luhan: Woooo *Finally har har*

Yeah, I decided they shall do some X rated stuff on X-mas...get it?

tumblr_m6jwu4JGKY1rn2nxfo1_250.gif

anyway, yes luhan may seem innocent on the outside.

BUT PEOPLE, Luhan is a boy...with needs

tumblr_m297fjPtyj1r3lvk3o5_r1_250.gif

How do you know whats going on in that cute y head of his >:)

image

LUHAN MAY SEEM LIKE THIS:

tumblr_m2avjh0O731r8kukeo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2avjh0O731r8kukeo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2avjh0O731r8kukeo4_250.gif

tumblr_m2avjh0O731r8kukeo3_250.gif

but for all you know he can be the biggest ert ever!!!

tumblr_m2hdssXdVE1rtywcno1_250.gif

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW! HEHEHE^^

not that he is...maybe in this fic....idk LOL

tumblr_m72elnvHKr1qa4uc1o1_250.gif

 

My dears who know me so well, im always on crack.

 

image

image

im glad most of you thought the last chap was great and had many feels^^ yes?

image

And to those who wanted ...i cant do ,

image

image

i tried in my other fic, but i think i !

JUST KIDDING, IM FABU.

image

i jus need improvement in that category...

image

night^^

I will never get tired of this gif of D.O lol

image

FOR YESTERDAY'S FIC:

 

image

tumblr_m71allqawm1rxkaxqo1_250.gif