002

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Miss Song...you are late." The principal Mr. Jung shook his head. I looked down,"Does this mean I get detention?" 

Mr. Jung laughed,"Oh no, why would I give detention to a new student, it's not your fault. Now here's your schedule and a map of the school. I hope you have a good time here at SM High School."

I bowed,"Thank you Mr. Jung."

I sighed deeply and patted my shoulder to fix my backpack straps,"What the hell?" I patted my shoulders again, but didn't feel the straps of my backpack,"Are you serious?! I forgot my freaking backpack?!" I kicked the ground and ruffled my hair.

I trudged toward my new class. I can't believe Im so stupid! I opened the door and walked into the class. The teacher stopped teaching and walked toward me,"May I help you?" 

I nodded."Im new."

His eyes sparkled and held out his hand for my schedule, I handed it to him. "Ah, Im your homeroom and math teacher Mr. Kim, ok class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

The class stopped and looked at me, I scanned the room and my eyes widened. The guy who I kissed was sitting there, looking at me with those big eyes. I cleared my throat and cheerfully waved.

"Hi~! My name is Song Sumin, I am 17 years old! I transfered from TS High School, please take care of me!" I bowed.

Mr. Kim clapped,"Alright now please sit in the back next to Luhan. Um, where are your things?" Mr. Kim looked at me with a confused look.

I nervously laughed,"Y-you see, I kind of forgot about my backpack..." 

Mr. Kim looked at me like I was the stupidest person on planet earth. The class laughed, I smiled widely. He was about to say something, but changed his mind. 

I walked down the row and looked at the only boy with the free seat, the one boy whom I kissed. How embarassing! Omo, he must think Im stupid for now bringing my stuff! How am I going to even write?! What do I do?!

I sat down and awkwardly coughed. I looked at him and smiled,"Hi, I'm Song Sumin, but you can call me Sumin or Suminnie. You're Luhan?" 

He just looked at me with those big brown eyes. I was waiting for him to smile, glare, or just say hi and introduce himself. But nada, nothing. He just nodded and turned toward the class. 

Is he like have germ phobia? Or his he just a jerk? Maybe he can't talk or something? Maybe he hates me? I did kiss him, shoot. I bit my lip and slid into my seat and stared at the board. It was a good thing I learned this lesson already. From time to time I would steal glances at him, and he would just stare straight forward.

"Luhan." I whispered to him.

He looked at me.  

I smiled with my head on my hand,"How long can you go without blinking?" Luhan just looked at me, I didn't know what he was thinking or feeling, mostly likely thinking I'm weird, but that didn't bother me.

"Well? How long? I can go for at least a minute." I giggled. He just looked at me with his intense stare. He's like a rock, but with a body and face. 

"Do you not talk?" I asked. Maybe he does hate me or something. Still he didn't answer, but I was not giving up till I got a reply from him.

"Do you hate me or something? Im sorry I kissed you this morning, I really didn't mean to do that. I was just over excited." I gave him a pout and clapped both my hands together,"Please don't hate me."

"Miss Song! Please pay attention!" Mr. Kim stared me down and I squinted my eyes at him. He rolled his eyes and continued writing useless formulas on the board.

I blew my bangs away from my face and laid my head on the table. Im so bored! Why won't Luhan talk to me!?

I noticed a piece of paper on my desk, I unfolded it and gasped.

I don't hate you.

I smiled at him,"Thanks Luhan." He looked at me and turned back to the front.

I got Luhan to reply~! I laid my head on my arms and fell asleep with an acomplished smile on my lips. 


omo omo omo :)

who forgets their backpacks?! Sumin does~!

DOUBLE UPDATE because i naughty naughty XD

MWAAA.gif