073

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

A month passed by way to quickly. 

"Roll like a buffalo. Roll like a buffalo. Roll like a buffalo. Roll like a buffalo."

My eyes snapped open quickly and I groaned. I knew I shouldn't have made that my alarm. So damn annoying. I turned the alarm off and sat up. I rubbed my bedhead and sighed,"Another normal day..." I hopped off my bed and went to go take a shower. 

It was a beautiful Saturday. I changed into an old graphic shirt and shorts. I headed downstairs and saw Donghae appa taking off his pink apron. "Moring appa." I kissed his cheek. He flinched, but smiled,"O-oh Sumin. I have to go ok? I have to meet up with Eunhyuk appa, but I made you breakfast! Bye!" 

Donghae appa patted my head and rushed out the house. I was left alone in the kitchen,"What's with him?" I sat down at the table and started to eat the breakfast that was laid out for me. 

After eating I cleaned up the dishes and headed back upstairs to my room. While I was heading back up I heard my phone ringing, I started to run and tripped on the last step. "HOLY- Oof!" I ignored the pain and ran to my room. By the time I arrived the ringing stopped. 

"Hmm...Luhan?" He called me and left me so many messages. I opened up his messages. The most recent one said go to his apartment. Thinking something was wrong I ran out the house and raced over to his place. 

Once I got there I banged on  his door,"Luhan! Luhan are you ok?!" The door opened with a safe Luhan. I hugged him,"Omo, I thought something happened to you!" I sighed in relief knowing he was ok. He chuckled softly,"What makes you think I was in danger?"

"I don't know...after seeing all the calls and texts, I panicked!" I hugged him tighter,"Anyway, what did you need?" 

I let go of him and looked at Luhan. He looked me over and pouted,"I thought she'd dress better...." He mumbled to himself. I was confused with what he meant. "What do you mean?" I looked at myself. 

"Hmm? Nothing." He smiled and turned around. "So now that im here what do you want to do?" I followed him to the couch. "I-...Sumin may I ask you a question?"

"You're already asking me...go ahead." I laughed. Luhan gulped and warily looked at me,"Do you know what today is by any chance?"

I pondered and put a finger to my lips. "Hmmm, April 2oth." Luhan sighed and slumped his shoulders,"Do you know what else?"

I shook my head,"Nope." Luhan started to laugh,"Are you messing with me? You are right!?" I gawked at him, utterly confused.

"...are you joking?"Luhan asked. I tilted me head,"Joke? About what? The date? Why? Is today something important?" Luhan sadly looked down,"N-nothing. It's nothing." He whispered.

"Ok. Whatever you say." I eyed him. Somethings...off.

"U-uh Sumin. I have to leave." Luhan got up suddenly. "Really? To where? Do you have plans?" I bit my lip in disappointed. Luhan gave me a smile. A sad one. "Yeah, today...Im hanging out with the boys."

"Oh. Ok then." I stood up from the couch. Luhan walked me to the door, I turned to face him with a small smile,"When will I have a   turn with you?" 

Luhan looked at me,"You had the chance to have me for the whole day..." He bent down and kissed my lips,"Walk safely..." 

Once I was outside, I touched my lips,"I had the chance?" I walked down the street, dazed in my thoughts. "What am I missing? What's today?" 

"Sumin!" I looked up,"Oh...Chen?"

Chen smiled and ran infront of me,"Hey! What's up?" I shrugged,"Just walking back home from Luhan's. You?" 

"I just left Xiumin's place. Hey, did you eat yet?" Chen asked while placing his hands in his pockets. "I did actually." Chen's smile faded a little,"I see. I was going to ask you to go eat with me."

I laughed,"Sorry." Chen laughed as well,"It's fine. Anyway, I guess I'll see you around? Later Sumin." I waved,"Bye Chen~" 

I sighed and started to walk again. My phone beeped,"Hello? Sehun? What? No, a plan for what? I don't have a plan?..Wait what are you saying? Oh of course I know!"

I hung up on him and hit my head.  "Pabo Sumin! Aish! Bad girlfriend! Im such a bad girlfriend!" I sank to the ground and sobbed. "How could I forget his birthday?" I whispered.

-----------

"Night guys!" Luhan laughed and shut the door. His apartment was  dark and quiet. I smiled and walked out behind the kitchen with a cake,"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Luhan~Happy Birthday to you~" 

Luhan gasped,"B-but you...I thought you didn't know." He laughed, totally surprised. 

tumblr_lzryc4axqm1qaauizo2_500.gif

I pouted,"Im not going to lie to you...I didn't...and I found out a few minutes before I left...Im sorry Luhan...Im such a horrible girlfriend, to not know you're birthday..." I placed the cake down on the table. "Im so sorry Luhan.."

Luhan smiled and sat down on the table. "Blow out the candles!" I smiled and stood with a polaroid camera ready to take the shot. Luhan closed his eyes then blew the candles. I took the shot of him and clapped,"Yay!"

A feast was made for him,"Well, I didn't make it...I ordered take-out...since I can't cook..." I sheepishly looked dow at him,"Let's eat." 

I lit up some candles to lighten up the room. I fed Luhan,"Is the take-out good?" Luhan grinned,"Yes, Im really happy...Thank you   Sumin...I haven't had a dinner with someone I love in a long time." Luhan reached over and caressed my hand. I held his hand,"It's   the least I could do for my hubby." 

"Present time!" We were both seated in his livingroom. I handed him a bag,"From yours truly." Luhan put his plate of cake down,"A present?"

"Its nothing special...I hope you like it." I smiled as he eagerly opened his present. "Omo..." He held up the leopard hat and striped shirt. 

"Do you like it?" I asked. Luhan laughed,"Like? I love it!" 

"Thats-REALLY? You love it?!" I gasped. Luhan smiled and pulled me on his lap,"Thank you Sumin, this is the best birthday ever" Luhan pulled me closer so that my face was inches away.

He traced his finger on my lips and grinned like a child who received all the toys in the world," I love you Song Sumin." I giggled and kissed him,"Happy birthday Luhan, I love you too...my y hubby." 


Hey you guys~! 

I just wanted to say I'm updating kind of on my itouch...

my laptop spacebar is still broken.

so I am semi-hiatus, I just updated cause I started this chap before my spacebar key broke :( 

Sorry if the chapter was weird, and no spam on gifs >_<

thanks to those who were patient! Please be patient until I figure out what to do!! 

<>

-panda_poke-