012

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I kept squealing and laughing  after taking those pictures, which were most of Luhan's blank stares. There was one picture though where he was smiling. My favorite picture, kya~! I have a picture of Luhan smiling~!

I looked at the picture and placed it in my wallet. Luhan caught me staring at it and wrote down something.

You like it that much? Im just smiling. Nothing that big...

I slapped his arm,"What are you saying Luhan? I love your smile the most in the whole wide freaking world! No universe! Galaxy!" Luhan smiled and patted my head. We were walking in the park and sat down at a bench. 

"We did a lot of walking today." I looked around the park. There were a lot of couples. Omo, their so lovey dovey...I wonder what it's like to have a boyfriend...I wonder how it would be if Luhan was my boyfriend?

"Luhan oppa~!" I cutely smiled up at him. He held out his arms and I gladly ran into his warm embrace. I smelled his sweet fragrance,"Luhan, you smell good." I giggled. He leaned downward and I tip-toed while closing my eyes waiting for his soft lips...

Someone was snapping their fingers and I gasped,"Oh, Im sorry. I was daydreaming." I lightly chuckled and fixed my hair. Luhan showed me his notebook.

About what?

I clasped my hands together and giggled,"Well, I was thinking what it would be like to have a boyfriend." I can't tell him that I was daydreaming about him being my boyfriend and kissing him!

I found a note on my lap. I read it. What do I do? What do I answer? Holy crap... I was daydreaming about you Luhan....oh geez.

Who where you daydreaming about?

I laughed and placed my index finger to my lips,"Secret!" Luhan looked down disappointed. I bit my lip,"Hey, if your worried about who it's is...I'll tell you eventually! And just saying it is not Kris, ew hehe. But I promise I'll tell you!" I held out my pinky,"Promise?"

Luhan gave me a satisfied smile and wrapped his pinky around me. First pinky promise with Luhan~!

The rest of the afternoon we spent helping out at the dance studio. "Appas, there's going to be a school trip soon." Me and Luhan were wiping down the mirriors with finger prints on them.

"Oh really? Where are you guys going?" Donghae appa smiled. "Well, we don't know yet. But can I go? Luhan's going too right?" Luhan nodded and continued clean.

"Hmm. Ok. But you guys have to stay together. I don't really trust you with other guys. Luhan watch over her." Donghae appa kissed my forehead. He patted Luhan's shoulder and went to help out Eunhyuk appa lock up the things in the back. 

I'll go pick up my stuff and go home. 

I secretly pouted, but smiled up at him,"Ok Luhan. Let's go then. Appas we're leaving~!" Already?! Damn you time for moving fast, only if time could just stop for Luhan and I...

"Walk safely guys!" Eunhyuk and Donghae appa yelled. Luhan and I walked out the studio and strolled down the street. Im so selfish...I don't want him to leave aish...wow I am selfish.

"Luhan. Did you have fun with me today?" Luhan nodded.

He reached for my hand and wrapped his fingers throught mine. Surprised I looked at our hands and then up at him. He smiled once more like last night and swung our arms. I laughed,"Silly Luhan." You just made my heart beat a hundred times more for you. 

Soon it was time for him to go home. I pouted and hugged him tightly,"Luhan~! Come over whenever you want ok?!" He gave me a small smile and nodded. 

"And don't forget to come to dinner tomorrow night! Donghae appa is cooking Italian cause you said it was your favorite!" I poked his cheek. He ripped out a piece of paper and handed it to me.   He kissed my forehead and smiled down. Luhan waved and left. "BYE LUHAN~!" I smiled.

Calm down. I won't forget. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye Sumin. 

When it was time to sleep I got into bed and looked outside  my window. A big grin appeared as I remember these past two days. I looked up at the moon and sighed. 

When shall I tell you about my feeling Luhan? It's not that Im afraid of telling you. Im scared of what your real feelings are for me. Would you accept someone like me? Aish. Pabo Luhan, got me going crazy. 

I laid down and felt something on my pillow. What's this? I grabbed a folded note. A note? Hehe Luhan. Sweet dreams to you too. I kissed the note and placed it next to the picture of me and Luhan on my nighstand. Omo I just kissed his note~! 

Sweet Dreams Sumin :)

-Luhan