046

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

We were all seated at a family restaurant, appas decided to invite B.A.P members to dinner with us. Zelo and Luhan were the only ones silent. 

"So Luhan how did you meet Sumin?" Yongguk oppa asked. The B.A.P members, including Zelo, listened in. I choked on my water and everyone gave me stare, I laughed,"S-sorry." Luhan handed me a napkin and I thanked him. Everyone was waiting on Luhan's answer, even appas. Aish, this is so embarassing! Luhan and I met because we kissed...or I kissed him...gaah. hehe.

"Sumin kissed me." Luhan had a tint of red, my whole face was red. "WHAT?!" Appas and B.A.P yelled. I hid my face,"It was my fault. It's cause I was running late, and I bumped into him. And it just happened."

"Yeah, and you walked away like it was nothing." Luhan teased. "You must've been experienced." He joked.

"But it was my first kiss." I blurted, then I slapped my mouth with my hands. SUMIN YOU PABO!!!

Luhan smiled,"Really?! It was your first kiss? Didn't seem like it." I banged my head on the table,"S-shut up." I peeked up at everyone. Eunhyuk appa was holding in his laugh, Donghae appa just shook his head,"Pabo daughter."

"Y-yah, that's not nice appa." I pouted. Donghae appa gazed at me,"Well, you are a pabo. I should know that." Donghae appa has no mercy.

"Wow Sumin, I didn't know you were like that." Jongup laughed. "And you call me a loser." Youngjae smirked. I rolled my eyes,"Shut up, you are soo a loser with baby fat." Yongguk laughed and bumped fists with me,"Now that's true."

"Thats so romantic~!" Himchan batted his eyelashes,"I should do that to a girl." 

"Oh please, she'd scream ." Daehyun snorted,"Then she'd kick you right between the legs. It happened before." I snickered. Himchan flipped his non-existent long hair,"Please, she wanted it."

"What is wrong with this boy?" Eunhyuk appa gave Himchan a pitiful look,"How sad really." Everyone at the table was laughing at poor Himchan,"Always making fun of the beautiful guy huh?" Himchan took a bite into his meat and shook his head. 

Zelo had his head down and was silently eating,"Zelo, want to try some of my sesame chicken?" I held out some chicken with my fingers. He looked up at me, I gave him an encouraging nod,"Here." He must still feel bad about this morning... But Zelo took the chicken and chuckled,"Thanks Sumin."

I smiled,"No problemo~!" I held out some to Luhan,"Here Lulu."  Luhan gladly took it,"Thank you very much Sumin." I want to have a good time with my friends and family. Hopefully things will work out ok. The whole dinner everyone was laughing.

Luhan and I were walking down a trail, walking hand in hand. "Tonight's dinner was fun right?" I asked Luhan. He smiled,"I had a great time. B.A.P are really something." He noticed my worried face,"But in a good way, a really good way. Zelo seems like a cool kid."

"He is, he's super fun with an extra bit of crazy." Luhan and I laughed. We both sat down on a bench and Luhan's arm found it's way over my shoulder. "You know, at first I thought B.A.P were real hard to approach, and to make it worst was how Zelo acted, but in the end Im really glad I met them." Luhan looked at me with his big brown eyes. He laughed like an adorable child,"How come it's so embarassing to say that." 

I grinned,"It's not embarassing, I think that's sweet of you. That's a good thing to say, your a kind person with a good heart." I hugged his waist,"Im happy your all mine." I giggled,"Im selfish girlfriend."

Luhan husily whispered in my ear,"I like it when your selfish." He kissed my ear and walked away whistling with his hands in his pockets like a total badass.

I was left alone shocked, speechless, and heated (in a good way). Luhan looked over his shoulder. I swear he was either smiling or smirking. Luhan you are lowkey a badass right?

I giggled and quickly ran and jumped on his back, Luhan laughed and carried my legs. I hugged his neck closer,"Don't blame me if I become possesive."


I pity pity Zelo. Hehe, Zelo is a good guy people~!

Tumblr_m6k6tbbtho1qbwukx_large

image

I mean is this really the face of a jerk?! NO WAAAY XD

ANYWAY MY PEEPS, I am so sorry for yesterday, I only updated once. SORREH~!!

I bow like bow wow.

I just had no inspirtation, but I updated twice on my other fic :)), it needed to be updated^^

I was seriously like this:

first i was calm and collected:

image

then i started getting frustrated:

image

I got really frustrated:

image

I went to sleep:

tumblr_m62n3lpWSH1r1vjdzo6_250.gif

In my dream:

image

And now i am wide awake:

tumblr_m3lhq2WBGJ1r1vjdzo2_250.gif

So how was this chapter? Comment below and MUAH I'll give you...something^^

be ready  like krees

image