069

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

[A/N: LOL...CHAP 69...hehe. forgive me for being childish. har har. bai bai now. I know some of you think of it too when you see chapter 69. I am not alone.]

image

----------

Today was a special day. The day all the couples loved. And the day most people suffered for being forever alone. The big V-Day. And to those who don't know it Valentines Day.

I on the other hand, even though I had Luhan, see no point in it and was not very excited. Even though I didn't really believe in the whole thing, I still decided to try and attempt to bake my y hubby a chocolate cake, plus during the whole week before he's been showing me all these declicious kinds of chocolate and stuff. Yeah I got the hint, silly Luhan.

I succeeded on making his chocolate cake, which was just a simple cake with red icing spelling 'Happy V-Day My y Hubby LuLu' with red and pink heart sprinkles all over (You should have seen Donghae appa's face. Priceless!). I laughed, remembering that his whole name wouldn't fit so I just put Lulu. 

Girls all over the school were wild and cray cray. Like literally. Confessions were given, some accepted and some just painfully rejected. Crying girls, so early in the morning, were make up stained and it wasn't even the first class yet. 

Now I was lucky I wasn't in their shoes. So I walked to my locker, the second time of the whole year, to place the cake. "I'll just give it  after school." I mumbled while trying to make sure that the box fit. 

I also made cookies, yes I did, for the boys and for B.A.P. I didn't want to leave them out...actually I was planning to but Donghae appa scolded me for being a heartless brat. But I just shrugged at him and told him they were not that important. No, they were, just not on V-Day. But Donghae appa just forced me to make them with his wonderful guidance.

So I had a bag full of cookies. Just chocolate chip in a clear bag and decorated ribbon. I rolled my eyes and shut my locker,"What's the whole point of this holiday?" I sighed.

"The day to celebrate your love." A voice spoke behind me. I grumbled  the person's name,"Kai." He gave me an all knowing smile,"Hi Sumin~" 

"Hi Fluffy hairs. Get anything?" I started a conversation, which I should've picked a different subject otherwise he'd- "Oh, no not yet. But soon. Trust me." become a total cocky bro.

Kai said it so confidently with his crooked smile. I rolled my eyes,"Of course you'd get some, you're practically one of the most popular guys in our school."

"Are you calling me handsome Sumin?" Kai smirked. I slapped his arm,"Don't get cocky with me mister. Anyway here." I grabbed a bag of cookies and shoved it toward his chest,"Happy freaking V-Day and may all your chocolates give you a tummy ache. Later." 

I heard him gasp as I was walking away,"Omo, my first Valentine's gift~! Saranghae Song Sumin~!!" I just waved my hand in the air at him and kept on walking.

I reached class and saw a bubbly, smiling Luhan. He is so obvious. I giggled and sat down next to him. "Hey Luhan."

Luhan gave me the most adorable eye smile,"Hello Sumin...so...it's such a nice day today huh?" I held in my laugh, but mentally I was trolling.

"Mhmm." I answered simply. He paused and my answer and turned toward me again,"So...chocolates are yummy huh?" 

I nodded at him, pretending I had no clue what today was. "Of course they're yummy." 

Luhan nodded at my answer,"Yeah...especially when people make them." I pursed my lips,"Uh-huh." 

Throughout the day, if I saw any of the boys, I'd give them their chocolates. Of course they'd be like Kai and randomly shout some stuff.

Luhan on the other hand was waiting for his 'cookies' I guess. Since I just gave cookies out infront of him. Whenever I passed some out he'd look at me with so much anticipation. But I just kept passing them out to the boys instead of him. Which I felt bad cause the look on his face was full of confusion and worry. Oh Luhan, chill my y hubby. 

He'd from time to time look at me, waiting patiently. But of course his patience would come to an end, but I didn't expect it so soon.  

Right when our last class ended, Luhan got up from his seat and walked ahead of me. Oh he's mad. I thought and followed him. The whole day, girls have been asking for his time, to confess of course, but he rejected them and their chocolates

But I guess since he was already impatient and convinced I didn't make him anything, he started grabbing all the chocolates handed to him when girls passed by. Of course I didn't really care. I mean like I said, I don't care about Valentines Day. 

He still walked me to my locker, but didn't say a word to me, holding all the chocolates in his arms. Cute. I mean, have you seen his grumpy look? It's cute.

"Luhan stop being a ." I said with a smile,"Why are you so butty?" 

"Butty? Me a ? How about you?! You didn't give me any cookies, but you gave it to everyone else!" He accused while pointing at me with his head, since his arms were occupied. Cute.

"Oh please Luhan. Do you really want to be like everyone else? You should know by now that you are far more special to me. Why would I give you cookies, when I can give you cake?"  He looked at me. I just giggled and opened my locker, for the third time this year. I am improving my status as a responsible student!

I opened my locker with a dramatic entrance,"Tah-Dah~! You're cake~" Luhan's eyes widened and he dropped all of his chocolates. Poor chocolates. We'll just give them to Kai. Bad stomach ache. Hehe.

"C-cake for me?!" He smiled like a child on Christmas Day. "I want to see it!" I have never seen him so excited before. I mean, its just cake. But at least he's happy.

I grabbed the cake. And handed it to him. "Happy Valentines Day my y hubby." I walked up to him and pecked his lips. "Enjoy it. I mean it's not all pretty...but I think it taste great right? Full of my love and stuff. It should taste great or perfect." 

He opened the box and stared at it for a good five minutes. "Um..Luhan? I know it's not good looking and stuff-"

"No." Luhan interrupted,"I love it. I really really love it. Thank you Sumin." I blushed, the way he said it, with so much...love. It moved me. "Its nothing big."

"But still, you took the time to make me this...it's the best first Valentine gift ever." He smiled while admiring the cake. It's is first V-day gift?

"F-first?" I stuttered. Luhan blushed and nodded,"Yeah...that's why I was-"

"So excited." I finished. Luhan smiled,"Yeah, I was really hoping you'd make me or get me something. But when you never gave me one, but you did to the other guys, I was sad. But I still waited for you to give me some. But since the end of the last class you never gave me anything, so I just gave up."

"Then bam! Cake!" I poked his cheek,"But really though, I don't really care for Valentines day." Luhan looked at me with a surprised expression,"What? Why?"

"Yeah, it's great to celebrate a day for love, but I mean, you shouldn't just show so much love on just one day. You should already love the person you truly love with so much love every single day. Right? Why just for a day? Why not everyday?"

Luhan gave it some thought and slowly grinned,"That's a great philosophy Sumin. I see what you mean. Actually, that should be true. Now I know why you don't really care about it."

" But you still shouldn't have to worry about stuff like that. About worrying if I'll give you something, of course I will..even if we won't be together. I'll still treat you with th same love." Luhan hugged me,"I won't. There won't ever be a time we won't be together." He looked down at me,"I love you Sumin." 

My heart did some skipping, making me go jelly again. I smiled,"I love you too Luhan, happy Valentines Day." Luhan gave me his most touching smile and slowly leaned in to kiss me. Slow, sweet, and soft. Just like chocolate...kind of.

"Oh wait! how about the other chocolates?!" I gasped. Luhan looked down at them and smirked,"Give them to Kai." I giggled,"Silly Luhan."


Happy first day of school to some of you~

image

I think this year will be ok :)

image

to some of you it probably will...but me. not so much :(

image

I'll try to update as much as I can^^

image

HOPE THOSE OF YOU WHO HAD SCHOOL HAD A GREAT DAY :D

image

rest well, study well, be well :DD have the attitude jo kwon as:

image

lol thanks for those who still greet me a late birthday <3

image 

YES. we are ALL JELLY. We need a BF like LUHAN.

image

Which is like....possible...ish :D

tumblr_lgsr5l17hO1qakwv3o1_500.gif

Hope my friends. Hope

image

Why am i giving false hope. LOL Just kidding...

...

image

Zelo doesn't approve.

i still believe thoo :D luhan shall be my husband.

Hallucination

Of

Pursuing

Existence or Envisage

you: you're smart panda!

image

me: of course!

image

whatever floats your graceful boat. 

xoxo,

-panda_poke

*said with dramatic voice....like gossip girl LOL*

image

...

image