071

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

[A/N: long chapter guise!]

-------------------------

I sighed as I sat on my bed.  And spaced out. The month went by quickly and soon it was the day. White Day. A day where men returned their love to the girls they admired and cherished with their big hearts. 

Luhan better not over do it...I bit my lip. A part of me wished he didn't go overboard, but another part of me was anticipating what he'd do. 

So I decided to just start my day a fresh and do what I had to do. Take a shower, dress up, look awesome, eat, and go to school. 

While walking to school I noticed all the lovely boys with their flower bouquets and gifts. Look at that freaking bear! The guy's having trouble carrying that thing!! to be him. I snickered at his back. 

I passed by him and went straight to my locker. I saw D.O there smiling with a basket. A big basket. "Hi Sumin!"He happily waved. Wow...seems like he's finally normal with me.

"That's some basket you have there." I nodded side ways toward his basket while opening my locker. D.O looked down at them and blushed,"Y-yeah, I wanted to thank you for your hard work with the cookie you gave me. Happy White Day Sumin."

"Hard work? And thanks." I muttered. D.O heard me and smiled,"Luhan told everyone to enjoy your cookies cause, he told us you're not-" 

"AYO-WASSUP!" A booming voice called down the hallway. "AYO-WADDUP KREES!" I waved. He smiled and walked toward us. 

"Hi, I see that you're having a good day already." He looked at the big basket D.O held out to me, which I had to take. Im a nice person.

"Thanks, D.O." I smiled and looked inside the basket filled with goodies. D.O smiled back,"Don't worry, we can all share if you can't finish it. Oh and here, another present!" D.O gave me a small pink bag and waved at us both and walked away whistling. He whistles?

I shook my head and placed the heavy thing down on the ground. "Such a big basket! Feed the whole army. Plus he gave me another present." Kris laughed,"Well, he's not the only one." 

"Huh? What do you mean- No you didn't." Kris was there holding a big heart shaped box of chocolates with an innocent smile. "Happy White day! And here is my other present too!" 

I put on a fake smile,"Thanks...Kris." I said in English. Kris smiled with a big smile,"Your welcome." He replied in the alien language. I think he just said 'You come in'?

"Um Kris do you think you can-"

"Anyway, I gotta go to class! Later!" Kris patted my head and shoved the big box of chocolates in my arms and handed me a red striped bag. I was left alone and speechless. What the hell is going on?

I had to place my carry the box of chocolates in one arm and carry the basket with my other.I put their gifts in my locker since they were small enough to freaking fit.  At least they could help me. I struggled to get to my classroom. 

Finally reaching the damn place, I placed the chocolates and basket in the back corner. Thank god we sit near the back. Luhan waslked in and sat at his desk with a smile. "Good morning Sumin." 

"Morning." I dryly muttered and sank down on my seat. I was exhausted and didn't mean to sound so...dry. But it's really hard to carry all those stuff. 

"What happened?" Luhan patted my back. I looked at him, he was literally glowing, maybe cause the sun was shining down on him...

"Nothing." I smiled. I felt better once I looked at him, so warm. The lesson started with Mr. Kim lecturing about something.  For PE, Mr. Ninjastic Hulk made us do some partner stretches. 

"Luhan, want to be my partner?" A girl boldy asked my boyfriend. I glared at her, but she ignored me. Aish. Luhan shook his head,"No.", and pulled me away. I looked back at her with a smirk and stuck my tongue out,"Bleh~" 

"Ok, boys play soccer, girls will have their own game." Mr. Ninjastic Hulk Blew the whistle. The boys went to the other field and and girls just watched, not listening to Mr. Ninjastic Hulk. 

I sat down by myself and watched the boys, no scratch that, Luhan play. I was amazed at his skill, who knew he was so good at such a sport. "GO LUHAN! FIGHTING MY Y HUBBY!" I jumped up and down, cheering for him. Luhan was trying to concentrate, but was having a hard time, cause of me. Hehe, whatever.

After the game, with Luhan's team winning, I welcome him with a smile,"You're amazing! I didn't know you play soccer?!" Luhan laughed,"Yeah, I used to play in Junior High." 

Lunch came rolling in quickly and so were the presents. Chanyeolie oppa and Bacon Oppa, with their present, actually texted me during class. And that's a big thing because they don't text at all especially during class! But they both gave me pretty gift bags,"That'll be the last time you see me texting!" Bacon oppa warned. 

Lay gave me a bag of Lays. When I saw that he just looked down, embarassed,"I didn't know what to get you..." The boys laughed and made him blush more,"Thanks...Lay, for your bag of...Lays." 

Suho, Tao, and Kai just gave me regular chocolates,but those came with other bags,"What is up with these bags." I muttered to myself. I have so much to carry already!

I looked toward Sehun, him and Luhan were the only ones who didn't give me presents. Sehun looked at me and bit his lip. I pouted,"You don't have anything for me?" 

Sehun just stayed silent then stood up and left. I watched him leave,"What's up his ?" I looked at Luhan,"What's wrong with your little didi?" 

Luhan shrugged,"I have no clue..." Throughout the lunch with Sehun M.I.A. I made the boys eat some of the cookies and chocolates. 

"Im so full." Kai mumbled,"I think I have a tummy ache." He rubbed his stomach, laying his head on the table. Luhan and I laughed. 

The lunch bell rang and we all headed back to our classes. I looked at Luhan, he was carrying the my gift bags, sweet right?

Is he not going to give me a present? I really expected him to give me something...maybe not.

So the whole afternoon classes he didn't give me anything. I admit I was bummed. I trudged to my locker and out slipped a pink envelope. I looked down and picked it up and opened it. I smiled.

Hey Beautiful Wifey~!

Why are you pouting huh? Cause you didn't get anything? Don't worry. Of course I'd get you something.

What kind of hubby would I be if I didn't?

Happy White Day Sumin-ah. 

Meet me tonight.

-Luhan

"Pabo." I giggled and closed my locker to head home with all my gifts. But what does he have in mind? I turned to go and bam! I hit a soft body,"What the hell.." I groaned. It was a bear. The big bear from this morning. 

"Happy White Day." A voice behind the bear spoke. I looked behind and found a blushing Sehun. I laughed,"Sehun, that was you carrying this bear this morning?" 

Sehun pushed it toward me,"Yeah? And? It's not like I wanted to get you something this big, this was all the store had. Anyway, later." Sehun scowled at me and left. "So big." I poked the white bear.

Christmas-gift-hot-sale-plush-toy-big-si

[A/N:that's a big bear sehun...ignore the girl lol i just wanted to show the actual size of this thing!]

Once I got home I found B.A.P sprawled over my room,"Yah! Zelo stop looking through my stuff!" I hit his now turqouise hair. "Stop being such a nosy ert!" 

Zelo pouted,"Boo." Yongguk patted my head,"Anyway, we just came to give you this." Himchan gave me a bag. "What is it?" I peeked inside. "You'll see, anyway, we have to go. Later." 

They all kissed my cheek when they left,"Ew." I laughed. Zelo stopped and looked at me with a small smile,"Have a fun tonight." And left.

I titled my head, confused. Does he mean with Luhan?

I shrugged and looked that the bear Sehun got me and placed it in the corner,"There we go." My phone rang. It was from Luhan. It was an adress. "Is this the place we're going to meet? The dance studio? Aha!" Another text was sent with the time we were supposed to meet. "At seven?"

So I started to get ready, a girl has to take her time with these things right? Then I remembered the presents I recieved today that the boys gave me.

I placed them all on the floor of my bedroom. And started with B.A.P's present. "Omo, a dress?" It was a soft pink dress with a white lace Peter Pan collar. "Pretty." I rubbed the fabric between my hands and placed it on my bed.

Next was D.O's. It was a pearl bracelet with a gold hear pendant on it. "What is up with these boys..." I opened Bacon's. "A shoe? What the hell?" Then Chanyeol's,"The other pair of the shoe?." 

Soon I opened all their presents. Suho got me perfume. Kai got me the matching necklace to D.O's bracelet. Kris and Tao got me the earrings, of course seperately given.

"Its a whole freaking outfit!" I laughed and looked at their gifts with total admiration,"Who knew they were all so cunning. "Luhan probably made them do this..." 

I smiled and excitedly got ready. I took a shower and dried my hair. The dress that B.A.P gave me fit perfectly with my body. "Wow, I look hot." I smiled to myself at my mirror. Confidence is Key Sumin!

I curled my hair, but just a little bit and put on some makeup. Glanced at the perfume Suho gave me. Angel? Nice name. I sprayed some on my neck and wrists. "That's how the girls did it in the movies." I muttered and placed it down on the counter. 

Next I put on the jewlery D.O, Kai, Kris, and Tao gave me. "Gosh, these things look expensive. Yay~" I snickered and happily checked them out. "But seriously though, who knew they would spend money on a girl like me." 

Almost done with my awesome transformation, I slipped on into the shoes. They were white flats with light pink bows on them. Perfectly matching with the dress. "They so planned this." 

My phone rang and it was again from Luhan. "Pabo, asking if Im coming yet. I am!" I laughed and grabbed my purse and headed toward the studio.

All the boys were waiting outside. "Omo." I gasped. All of them were dressed in black suits with different colored bow ties. "Wah. Look at you baby girl." Himchan smiled.

The boys stared at me with loving smiles,"You look beautiful." 

"T-Thanks...for your presents." I spun around and did a victory sign,"I love them." 

Kai snickered,"Of course, you're boyfriend-" Suho shut his mouth and smiled,"Go on in. He's waiting!" Zelo opened the door,"My lady~" 

I giggled,"Thanks Zelo." He gave me a smile,"No problem." I looked at the guys and they were all motioning for me to go in. I stepped into the studio.

Cadles were lit everywhere with pink, red, and white balloons floated around. In the middle of the room was Luhan. I held my breath and walked closer to him. Calm down Sumin. It's just Luahn...

Luhan looked handsome, breathtaking. He smiled at me,"You looked beautiful Sumin." He lowered his head and kissed my cheek,"Like your perfume and gifts?" He smirked. I hit his chest softly,"Pabo."

"Anyway, let's go for a walk." He held up his arm. I looped my arm with his,"We're not staying here?" Luhan shook his head,"Nope~!" 

Luhan lead me toward a hill on a park. A blanket, basket, and candles were prepared. "Luhan..." I glanced at him,"It's just White Day..."

"And? I can't do this for my girlfriend?" Luhan sat me down on a pillow and sat down next to me. He opened the basket and revealed a simple dinner,"Sorry, not that special." 

I scoffed,"Are you serious? You've already done enough! Im happy with this sandwich!" I took a bite from it. "And it's delicious." 

Luhan wiped the crumbs from my face,"Are you happy?" I stopped and looked at him straight in the eyes,"Yes. Im really happy Luhan, thank you."

I leaned toward him and kissed his lips,"You are the best boyfriend ever." Luhan smiled,"I have to present something to you!" He stood up and cleared his throat. 

"Sumin. We've been together a little over a half a year, and our love is still blooming beautifully. I seriously thought I would never need to talk, or smile ever in my life. I didn't have anything important like family or friends. I was alone. Till one morning when a girl bumped into me and stole a kiss. It was weird, I couldn't clearly see your face cause the sun, but there was a dazzling girl right on top of me. I found it so hard to smile, but you did it so easily. It was beautiful. I didn't know you'd have such an impact on me. You talked to me and didn't judge me. I was never a freak to you. You loved me for who I am and not just cause Im handome...you loved me for me. You made me feel loved again. Im glad I met you Song Sumin. You changed my life, and made it colorful. Warm like the sun. My Sunshine."

Luhan stood their quietly, looking down at the ground. I could hear him sniffle a little. I watched him with tears sliding down my cheeks. "Luhan..." I whispered. I stood up and walked toward him. I softly grabbed his face and made him look at me. My heart ache to seem him cry,"Luhan." I wiped his tears.

Luhan smiled at me,"You changed me and gave me strength. I love you with all my heart. Saranghae...Wo ai ni." 

"Aish, come here you pabo!" I tackled him with a hug and squeezed the life out of him,"Pabo...I love you too." Luhan and I shared a soft kiss and looked each other in the eyes. Then he got down on one leg. 

"Omo, Luhan..." I gasped and covered my mouth with both of my hands. Luhan gave me an adorable smile and looked up at me. "Sumin..."

 


HEY Y'ALL~

image

this fic is seriously going to end soon

image

image

....like it's so long already ahaha

image

anyway I haven't updated in like years!

image

school is a .

tumblr_mago4xhg2U1ryyfsso1_500.gif

image

love you guys~

comment and I can actually reply!~ HOLLA! 

image

lol jk that was a fail.

image

lol i would NOT be awkward with those bodies of freaking hotness!

DIRTY THOUGHTS ALL THE WAY! 

*DID NOT EDIT SO IF ITS WEIRD...SORREH XD*

image