015

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Luhan~!" I ran to him with my pink roller suitcase. I tripped on my shoe lace and fell down. The other students were snickering and calling me a freak. I glared at them. Luhan was right next to me and helped me up. He gave me his notebook while he dusted off my legs. I pouted. 

You are so clumsy this morning :P

"Har har, every funny Luhan." He smiled and patted my head.

"Omo, the mute freak is actually smiling!" "He is! What the hell?!" "That is so weird." "He must be going out with the other freak huh?!" "Of course, their always together." "Its weird seeing them both is casual clothing...they look cute.." "What are you saying?! Their still freaks!"

I rolled my eyes at them. Gosh, girls these days gossip like it's their source of breathing. I saw Kai look at me, but then he turned away quickly. Hmph.

Luhan grabbed my hand and led me to Mr. Ninjastic Hulk and Mr. Kim. I smiled,"Hi Mr. Kim, I missed the stare downs between us." He chuckled,"Good to be back Miss Song. I hear you didn't get any detentions."

I gave him thumbs up,"Of course, Luhan watched over me extra while you were gone." I laughed and he checked us off the list. "Good, behave over the trip!"

Luhan and I were waiting for the busses to arrive. It was cold, even though I was wearing a baggy sweater and muffler. I rubbed my hands together. "Why is it so cold." I mumbled.

A warm hand grabbed both of mine an blew into them. I blushed,"Thanks Luhan..." He looked me in the eyes nodded. 

Soon the bus was here and the waiting was done. I cheered. "Let's sit together ok?" Luhan helped me put mu suitcase inside the bus and boarded with me.

I sat by the window and Luhan sat next to me. "Im so excited. Our first trip together!" I squealed and hugged his arm. "Don't worry Luhan, I brought snacks and banana milk." 

We arrived at the airport and checked in our luggage. Soon everyone boarded the plane. Mr. Kim gave each of us a boarding pass. "Luhan where are you sitting? Are we togehter?" 

I showed him mine. I pouted. UNACCEPTABLE!! Ugh stupid airport! He has F19...I have C15...uwaah I have to sit next to someone who isn't Luhan. And I wanted to sleep on his shoulder.

"Luhan...we're not sitting together?" I sighed and sat down on a chair. Luhan sat next to me and rubbed my back with his hand. He was scribbling in his notebook. 

Don't worry, Im sure you'll be fine. :D 

Luhan gave me a cheerful smile and did 'fighting' with his hand. I nodded,"Yeah, your right...but who am I sitting with though?" Better be someone nice...

Soon it was time to board and I hugged Luhan tightly. He chuckled lightly and looked me in eyes. He did fighting once more. He grabbed my hand and we boarded together. We reached my seat first.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF KIMCHI! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! God woke up hating me today. Why of all people, he chooses Kris as my seat partner...and to make it worse he sat Kai on the window seat...leaving me in between them!!?

I looked at Luhan,"Are you sure Im going to be alright?" I whispered. He was speechless....figuratively speaking. He grasped my hand tightly. "Luhan...can't we switch with someone...maybe someone won't want sit with you." I gave him a weird smile. He looked at both Kris and Kai, and they both looked up at the same time.

"Well. ayo-wassuup Sumin." Kris smirked. Kai's eyes widened,"A-are you sitting with us?"

Kris's eyes twinkled,"Oh are you Sumin?" I groaned and rolled my eyes to Luhan. 

He took out his notebook and gave me a note.

I'll be a few seats down...be strong fighting! Plus I'll be with you. Just look at your wallpaper ;)

Then he kissed my forehead with a smile. "Luhan don't leave me..." I whined. But he just glared at the two K's that shall not be named and waved at me. He walked down the row and sat at his seat. I sighed,"Good it isn't that far from me." 

Kris cleared his throat and I looked at him,"What do you want Kreees?" He chuckled,"Well aren't you going to sit?"

"How can I when you gigantic legs won't let me through?!" I stuck my tongue at him, and he stood up so I could go in. I sat down on the chair and hugged my backpack. Kris laughed and sat back down. "Your such a kid." 

"Shut up." I squeezed my bag. I took out my phone and looked at my wallpaper...Luhan..I wanna sit with youu~! hmph, but Im stuck with these two...I wonder who he's sitting with. I looked over my seat and saw him sitting next to a girl?! No way..two freaking girls?! Do they like him? No...phew...

"Wow, Luhan's your wallpaper Sumin? And he's smiling!" Kris peeked at my phone. Kai heard and he whipped his head and looked at us. "Really?"

"Why do you guys care. Hmph." I looked at my phone one more time and turned it off and put it in my pocket.

"Miss, you'll have to put your back underneath the chair infront of you." The flight attendant smiled. I growled,"Oh really?"

She nodded. I inhaled deeply and placed it downward. "More underneath Miss." The flight attendant gently spoke. For some reason her voice annoys the heck out of me. First I have to deal with daddy long legs over here, and fluffy hairs. Ugh what a day...its just how many hours with them?

I pushed my bag and looked at her,"Happy?" I gave her my ultimate your-pissing-me-off smile. She nodded and walked away.

"Why so down?" Kris smiled. I glared at him,"I don't know? When you find out why I have to sit with you and him. Tell me and I'll give you a cookie."

Kai mumbled something. "Bwoh? What was that fluffy hairs?" I growled. He looked at me,"Your not the only one whose disappointed. I have to sit with a freak."

*pak* My chest felt like someting was squeezing me. I looked at him and bit my lip, trying to make sure I don't cry. I looked away and faced forward. I didn't really expect you to be such a jerk Kai...I really didn't. But your just like them.

"Yah, I don't know you. But that's not nice to say to Sumin." Kris spoke up. Kai gave him a look.

I laughed aloud bitterly. I didn't care if people heard me. I looked at Kris,"It's not like you haven't called me that either." Tears were falling. I angrily wiped them. Great Im crying.

Kris looked at me and nodded,"Yeah your right, but I didn't actually mean it. It was just a nickname I had for you..." I sniffled and kept wiping my tears. 

"Anyway...whoever you are. Sumin isn't a freak. She never was, never will. I don't know what made you think that. Gossip? I don't care. Yeah she can be weird, but that doesn't make her a freak. Sumin is a sweet girl and she's very kind. So I would mind if you didn't call her or Luhan that." Kris intently stated. 

Kai looked at me,"Sorry." He muttered and looked out the window. 

 I looked at Kris, he was putting on earphones and gave me a smile. Thank you Kris.


See....Kris ain't so bad :)

1226_cko_large