006

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Next day I woke up super early to get ready for school. I couldn't wait to start on my mission of making the rock Luhan smile. I made sure I brought my bag today as well. 

I combed my long straight hair and put it into a messy bun. I grabbed my red bow and tied it around my bun. I looked into the mirror and turned around,"Perfecto!" 

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning appas~!" I opened my arms and hugged both of them. Eunhyuk appa had bed hair and laid his head on the table. I hugged Donghae appa from behind,"Appa, what's for breakfast?" 

"Well, today I feel like making an American style breakfast with eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns." He said in a matter-of-fact voice. "Can you set the table please? Im almost done."

I nodded and grabbed the plates and forks. I placed three of the plates on the table with the forks and sat down next to Eunhyuk appa,"What time did you guys get done?"  

Eunhyuk appa groaned and rubbed his face,"At 2 in the freaking morning. Those people put hand prints on my mirrors!" He shook his head and drank his coffee.

I pouted,"Awe, you hate when people leave finger prints on your mirrors." He also pouted,"Sumin should make me a warning poster." 

I giggled,"Of course I would for my appa." Donghae appa placed the food down and took a seat,"Ok, breakfast is served." He said in his best english. 

"Good job yeobo." Eunhyuk appa grumbled and chewed on his bacon. Donghae appa and I laughed and ate our breakfast.

Walking to school was a drag, I decided to be lazy and bus it. Getting off the bus, I saw a walking Luhan with his big black headphones on his head. Would he hear me? "Luhan!" To no avail he did not hear. I ran behind him and hugged him,"Luhan~!"

He flinched and looked back, he sighed when he noticed it was me,"Sorry, did I scare you?" I asked. Luhan nodded. I smirked,"Good, that was the whole point." I stuck my tongue out, Luhan rolled his eyes and walked ahead. 

"Hey wait up!" I ran after him again.

During class, was the most boring thing ever. It wouldn't even make a difference if I didn't bring my backpack. The lesson was something not interesting.

I sighed and drew circles on my paper. I doodled and got an idea. Luhan is right next to me, I should talk to him! 

"Luhan.." I whined in a small whisper. He looked at me. "Im bored." I pouted. I giggled when he looked at me with a are-you-serious-look. I nodded seriously,"Yes I am."

He sighed and wrote on his paper. 

Why are you asking me? What can I do for you!? Pay attention Sumin, a test is coming tomorrow.

He threw me the folded paper and went back to taking notes. I unfolded and burst out laughing. "Miss Song! Will you please not laugh out loud like that!" Mr. Kim gave me a stare and I squinted my eyes at him. Like yesterday, he ignored me and continued on. The class laugh quietly. Some whispered amongst themselves.

"She's so weird." "I know right." "Why'd she burst out laughing like that?" "Maybe she's a freak like the mute freak?" "Yeah, first there's a handsome freak, now theres a beauty freak."

I slammed my hand on the table,"Yah, don't call Luhan a freak." Everyone stopped and looked at me. I scowled,"Luhan is not a freak. Im not normal, but you have no right on calling people names."

"Miss Song! Detention!" Mr. Kim pointed at me. I sank into my seat and closed my eyes. I can't wait till lunch.

Someone poked me again, and I was guessing it was Luhan. I opened one eye and saw him looking at me with two big ones. He pointed out the door and I nodded. Lunch.

I followed him to the cafeteria and we both grabbed the chocolate pudding bowl. He looked at the bowl on my tray,"It is good." I smiled at him and went to grab a drink at the vending machine. 

On the way there I heard people whispering and pointing at me. I sighed. Won't gossip ever die. People should mind their own business.

I put coins in and pressed the button for banana milk. Luhan was behind me and I bought him one too,"Here you go, it's a thank you for recommending me this pudding."

Luhan nodded and grabbed the banana milk. "And your welcome." I smiled. I walked away from Luhan, since he probably had something to do again. 

But he just followed me to a table and sat down with me. I gasped,"Luhan, don't you have something to do? I mean you don't have to sit with me if you don't want to." 

But he got a pen from his pocket and grabbed  his napkin and started writing. I looked at him while tasting the pudding.

He moved the napkin towards me and ate his pudding. I smiled and sipped on my banana milk.

I can't eat lunch with a friend?


Luhan and Sumin sitting at a table,

P-U-D-D-I-N-G, first comes a smile,then comes a laugh

then comes panda_poke making the pudding disappears o_O

sorry i just had to do that lame song....you know the kissing song lol

ok bye.

image