041

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"SUMIN~!" I woke up to a big body falling on top of me. I groaned,"What the heck?" I opened my sleepy eyes and poof. "ZELO?!" I screamed and kicked him off. "What the- WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED AT THIS TIME?!!" I panicked. I didn't go home drunk did I?! I convinced myself I didn't since Luhan pretty much sang me to sleep through our lovely phone call.

BUT WHAT IS ZELO DOING? HERE. IN MY FREAKING WARM BED?!  I looked at the time to see if I was late for school. I laid back when I still had an hour to get ready. Zelo rubbed his and sat back down at the end of my bed. "I was trying to wake you up." He pouted. 

"I can wake up myself. Plus it's too early." I sighed and got off bed. "Now I have no choice but to get ready. Anyway why are you here all of a sudden?" I my radio so he wouldn't get bored and look through my stuff. Cause he did it before, and it wasn't very pretty. 

"Well, what's wrong with visiting you? Don't you miss me." He smiled fondly. I laughed,"Ok, yeah I miss you all, but we have to move on with the present and that is to go to school. TS is far from here. Now go!" I pulled him up and out my room.

I went to take a shower, after I put on my uniform and dried my hair. I put on a little bow accessory and smiled,"Perfecto~!" I ran downstairs,"GOOD MOR- What are you still doing here?" I slummped my shoulders. Zelo waved to me with a orange peel in his mouth. He smiled and I sighed,"Zelo go to school."

He shook his head,"Not yet. Im always late anyway. I wanna walk you to school." I groaned,"Zelo just go to school, Lulu is going to meet me up."

Zelo's face hardened,"Just cause you have a boyfriend, doesn't mean squat. I could still walk my friend to school. Plus I don't like him..he's too nice...he looks like a kid."

I slapped his head,"Yah, don't talk crap about people you hardly know, especially Luhan. He's been through a lot in the pass, I won't forgive you if you talk about him like that. Luhan actually praised you. So you have no right to say bad things about him."

Zelo scoffed,"Well he should praise me. Im a better dancer than him." I gawked at him.

"Yah, Luhan is a great dancer, and he is a good singer. And a lovely boyfriend. So there are a lot of good qualities about Luhan. But I love his voice the most and smile." I giggled to myself. I'll always love his voice and smile the most.

Zelo looked at me,"What's so good about his voice?" I smiled,"Luhan used to be mute. He never talked because of what happened to him a long time ago. He'd always talk to me with his little notebook. Hehe, and when he smiled at me for the first time, I was at a bliss, but when he talked...gee it was beautiful." I looked at Zelo,"He's special." Zelo stayed silent and ate his orange.

Donghae came from the laundry room with the basket,"Good morning sweetie, Zelo woke you up?" I pinched his cheeks,"Yah, why kind of father allows a hormonal teenage boy to go into your daughters room?!"

Donghae appa laughed,"Oh please, Zelo wouldn't do anything crazy like that. Anyway, he wanted to surprise you." Zelo gave me a cheeky smile,"See even your dad is ok with it."

"Whatever, Im going to eat cereal." I grabbed a bowl and my favorite cereal. "Appa pass me the milk please." Zelo passed it to me instead. "Here you go."

I looked him,"Thanks." I said slowly and poured some into my bowl. I munched and eyes Zelo. He's weird...like acting too jerky...what is he up to? 

Donghae appa went to go upstairs to wake up Eunhyuk appa, so it was just Zelo and I. I pulled on of his curls,"Yah, what are you really doing here?" 

Zelo looked at me innocently,"I just want to spend time with you, I just really missed you that's all." I sighed and went to the sink to wash my dishes. Maybe he just wants to spend some time together? 

After breakfast, I decided to go to school already and get the day over with, or just maybe the awkward morning with Zelo off my mind.  I walked out the house,"I'll be seeing you later Zelo." I waved at him and turned away quickly, but his damn long arms caught me. DAMN HIS LONG ARMS!

"Im walking you to school, that's final." Zelo shook his finger at me,"Ok?" He smirked and walked on ahead. I silently kicked my legs. What is going on today?!


ZELO WHATCHU DOING MAN?

image

SUMIN BETTER WATCH HER BACK!!