055

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"That...was...amazing Luhan." I panted and lay next to him. Luhan smiled,"Who knew you'd be so into it." I nodded,"I know, but I loved the feeling of moving fast, like my legs are so sore now though. But it's worth it right?" 

Luhan his lips,"I think that was a great workout for us. We should do it again, but not in your bedroom. Maybe the living room or something." 

I pouted,"But I have a big mirror so we could see ourselves. Don't you want to watch what we're doing and make sure we're doing it right?" Luhan chuckled," Your right, but it's embarassing cause we might be too loud for the neighbors and your appas."

I smirked,"Let them hear us~! It's a free country and appas don't mind." I rolled my body toward Luhan and used his hard stomach as a pillow,"You have abbs. Hidden abbs...Luhan did I ever tell you your so y-"

"YAH!" Luhan and I both looked at Kai's direction. He was blushing,"Stop talking like you just had ! You have two people here you know!" Sehun shook his head,"Disgusting."

I kicked his leg,"Shut up boy with a shroom hairstyle and lisp. Im still mad at you for lying to me." Sehun shrugged, never caring,"I don't care eh eh eh eh eh." I rolled my eyes,"Oh Sehun shut up."

The four of us were hanging out in my room figuring some new dance choreos for the future classes. Since appas were going on their trip tomorrow, for the whole freaking week, he left it up to me to figure out the scheduled classes. Luhan, Kai and I are usually the original ones that taught if Appa's weren't able to teach, so I called them two over. Luhan brought the idiot brat along to sort out the event that happened before.

"Stop holding grudges old noona." Sehun pinched my leg,"Correction, you fat old noona." He snickered and pinched my leg harder. I flinched. Did Oh Sehun just call me fat? And an old noona? Oh Sehun you are dead.

I sat up and glared at the younger boy,"Say it again." Luhan held my waist,"Don't do anything to my didi." I scoffed,"Didi smigi HE CALLED ME FAT!" I poked Luhan's stomach hard,"You dare take his side?! HUH?!" Luhan shook his head,"No, Im neutral. Just don't hurt him. He didn't mean it."

"Uh, yeah I did. Look at those thunder thighs." Sehun pointed at my NOT so fat thighs. I do not have thunder thighs. I do not have thunder thighs. I do not have thunder thighs-

"They practically shake the earth." Sehun taunted me some more. This kid is asking to see death. Kai slapped Sehun's shoulder,"Yah, don't ever ever ever call a girl fat. If you do, you'll never have little Sehun Jr." Kai smiled at me,"Keep calm and carry on Sumin."

"Aish, your lucky you have your hyungs to protect you lil brat." I growled.  Luhan smiled and patted my head,"Sucha good wifey."

"What am I a dog?" I pouted and shook his hand off my head. "More like a mutant rat." Sehun muttered loudly. I don't care eh eh eh eh eh if I get introuble for killing his didi, but I've had enough of Oh Sehun today. Ohohoho your dead.

I tackled Sehun and started to choke him,"YOLO SEHUN YOLO!"  Sehun started kicking his legs,"Get off of me you heavy mutant rat!"

"Why does he keep digging his own grave." Kai mumbled and watch his younger friend get choked. Luhan shook his head not knowing the reason why. "Shouldn't we help him now? He's turning blue."

Kai and Luhan carried me away from the gasping Sehun. Luhan put me over his shoulder and carried me away from my room. I started thrashing and kicking. I pointed and narrowed my eyes at Sehun,"Yolo." Luhan sighed and patted my ,"Yes yes. He learned his lesson."

~~~

The next morning I was laying in bed thinking about presents for Luhan,"I should figure out what to get Luhan...should I buy him something? Naw, I should make something! Brillant Song Sumin!" I smiled. Today was the day appas were leaving and I was to go drop them off at the airport with Luhan.

I had to get ready since their flight was in a few hours, I stretched my arms out while looking at my closet."What to wear..."

I put on a thin white shirt and a spaghehtti strap sundress with tiny different colored flowers that went just above my knees. I grabbed a pair of dark colored socks and put on brown ankle lace up boots. I left my hair in it's natural wavy state. "Im all good." I smiled and headed downstairs where appas were.

"Ready?" They both asked. I stood up straight and saluted,"Yes sirs!" The door bell rang, Donghae appa smiled,"Look's like the prince is here. Let's get going." 

Luhan waved,"Good morning. Do you need help with the luggage?" Donghae appa smiled,"Thank you Luhan but we already put it in the car."

Sadly reaching the Incheon airport already, it was time for our goodbyes. Eunhyuk appa turned toward us,"You two, take care of my studio arraso?" Luhan and I smiled,"Don't worry appa."

"Don't die and starve yourself!" Donghae appa scolded. I rolled my eyes,"Seriously. I can handle myself!"

tumblr_lyxh1uuqUg1r6ri65.gif

Donghae appa shrugged,"I know, but Im just worried."

Eunhyuk appa chuckled,"Come here my little princess soldier. Take care ok? Don't do anything stupid. Pssst, if you are physically active...there's a box I bought for you in my drawer." Eunhyuk appa gave me a smug smile and winked. I gasped and started to feel warmness on my cheeks,"A-APPA!" Donghae appa and Luhan looked at us both confused. Eunhyuk appa you pabo! CONDOMS are you serious?!

Eunhyuk appa laughed harder  and smothered me with his so called love. "I love you~!" I hit his chest,"Pabo appa. Have a safe trip." Eunhyuk appa turned to Luhan and gave him the car keys,"I trust you with my baby." Luhan nodded,"Don't worry, I'll take care of Sumin."

"No, I meant my car." Eunnhyuk appa smirked and walked away,"Later kids, be safe. Right Suminnie?" I narrowed my eyes at him causing him to laugh. 

Donghae appa blew me a kiss and caught up with his lover. "Yah, what did you tell Sumin?" Eunhyuk appa smiled and whispered in his ear. Donghae appa pointed at me and laughed. "Safety Sumin~!"

I stomped my feet. "What did he say?" Luhan asked. "Condoms." I muttered lowly. He furrowed his eyebrows,"What?"

"CONDOMS!" I yelled,"He wants us to use condoms!" The people passing by us gave me weird looks. Luhan looked at me with an amused smile,"Oh does he really?"

image

I rolled my eyes at him and walked away. He sighed and grabbed my hand,"Why are you so moody recently?" 

"I am not moody." I am soo not moody, people just annoy me Luhan. He chuckled,"I'll buy you brunch." I smiled,"Really?! Let's go~!"

I swung our arms while heading to Eunhyuk appa's baby. While driving home I studied Luhan while he was driving. "Why are you looking at me?" He said glancing at me. I smiled and held his right hand while his left was on the wheel,"Luhan your so y when you drive~!"


hehe pretend after scene in the begginning^^ har har har

image

image

image

YOLO EVERYONE!!

OHOHOHOH SEHUN GOT YOLO'D BY SUMIN AHA cherish your life~!

image

start wearing tutu's like donghae appa~!

image