028

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"That's the choreo. Alright in 5,4,3,2,1." This lesson I was leading, Luhan and Kai were following. Kris, Tao, and Sehun were watching in the back, clearly amazed.

"Ok, next part will have another eight counts. But this whole routine we'll be doing today is thirty-two counts. Now let's get started with the third part. So one, two, three, and four. Thats the first four counts. Then five, six, seven, and eight," I slid on the floor with my knees. I got up and looked at the students,"So who has trouble with all of that?" A middle school girl raised her hand.

I walked toward her,"Alright, what do you need help on?"  She looked up at me,"I wanted Lulu oppa to help me." I gawked at her,"What was that?" 

"Well, I wanted Lulu oppa to help me, not you." She smiled at Luhan. Kai snickered and Luhan slapped his arm. "Sorry, but today Im teaching, and it's my choreo, so Im the one who gets to help you, not Luhan oppa. Only I get to call him Lulu." I patted the girls head and walked back to the front,"So who else needs help?" 

"AISH!" I collapsed on the floor and hid my face in my arms. The lesson was already over. People were packing up.

The whole time that same girl kept doing all sorts of things to get Luhan's attention! She tripped and fell on him on freaking purpose. She asked him for help. She acted like she couldn't understand the freaking choreo, but when Luhan teaches she understands?!

Luhan laughed and laid next to me with his head propped up. "So, how come your in a bad mood?" I could tell he was playing with me,"Oh shut up Lulu." Luhan chuckled and poked my side,"Sumin, stop acting like that."

I sighed and sat up crossed legged and looked him in the eye." Yah, my ladies man. So this is how it feels like when someone tries to get at your boyfriend. Aish, its horrible."

Luhan slowly stalked right behind me and tangled me in his arms and legs,"You know your the only one." He kissed my cheeks, which had the burning sensations again. " I better." I mumbled and hugged his arms. 

Kris, Tao, and Kai were whistling. Sehun just blushed and looked away. Sehun your such a innocent boy hehe.

"Um...Lulu oppa." The middle school girl blushed while saying his name,"D-do you want to eat out with me?" 

Kris, Tao, Kai, Sehun, and I gaped at her. We all looked at Luhan. I glared at her. This girl doesn't....the nerve of kids these days. Does she not see this awesome tangle Luhan created with me?!

"YAH-" Luhan covered my mouth before I could sprout some nonsense that would make her cry and never come back here. WHY DID YOU DO THAT LULU?!

Luhan sighed and looked at her,"Im sorry, but I do not know you well enough for you to call me Lulu oppa, Luhan oppa is fine though. And sorry I can't go eat out with you. If I do I'll leave my girlfriend all alone, and that's bad. Im sorry." He gave her a small smile. 

She looked at me and glared,"Aish. Old hag. "  My eyes widened. Luhan, Kris, Tao, Kai, and Sehun looked at her and back at me. Oh.No.She.Didn't.

"What-" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at herI ripped Luhans arms off me and stood up,"YAH! What did you say?! The nerve of you girl. I swear to God of Kimchi did you just call me a-"

"Old hag? Yes." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "What are you going to do about it? Old hag." 

"Yah, Luhan...stop her." Kai whispered. Kris shook his head,"Shush! I think Sumin can handle this." 

"She looks kind of scary." Tao gulped. "Hey no need for name calling." Sehun eyed the girl. 

Luhan sighed and shook his head,"Im not even going to get in between this. Sumin will go crazy. I know she won't kill kid anyway. It's fine."

I laughed,"AHAHA Omo the nerves of little brats these days." I pointed to her and looked at the boys watching us,"This little brat dares calls me, Song Sumin, a old hag? DO I HAVE FREAKING WRINKLES TO YOU LITTLE KID?!" I yelled in her face.

"Ew, spit." The girl whined. I flicked her head,"Your face is dirty anyway, won't make a difference!" 

"Did you touch me?!" She screamed. 

I scoffed,"No~! My airbending hit your head." I said sarcastically,"Little kid leave. Don't come back to stalk MY Lulu oppa. Got it. You don't deserve to dance here if you're not going to respect your teachers. GET OUT!" I pointed to the door. "Simple Dance Studio does not have time for child's play."

Her face turned red and she stomped to the door. I waved,"Don't talk to strangers~! Bye~!"

I sighed and looked at the boys. All of them were looking at me,"What?" I said. They shook their heads,"Nothing."

"Kids are so rude." I sat back down, I stole Luhan's water bottle and gulped down some of the liquid. AISH! Im so mad! How dare she! I-she-kill-UGH! I could kill her! Im so mad I want to hit something!!

"Are you calm now." Luhan my head. I tiredly nodded and rested my head on his shoulders. "Lulu, we better not have kids like that ok?" Luhan blushed,"W-what? K-kids?!"  

"Of course, why you don't want my kids?!" I pretended to be shocked. I love teasing Luhan hehe.

Kris, Kai, Tao, and Sehun gazed at me like I was Wonder Woman. "Sumin, your my new hero. Who knew a girl would be so straight forward." Kai laughed.

"Heck yeah. I need to look for a girl like Sumin." Kris high fived Kai. Tao smiled."One of a kind."

"Oh geez, what planet is this girl from." Sehun muttered and shook his head.

"Well Lulu? Don't want my kids? Fine. They think Im awesome to believe we'll last that long." Luhan shook his head rapidl,"N-no I want!" He blurted cutely.

He looked around blankly at me and everyone esle, realising what he just said.

14wvpk0.jpg

"KYAAA~! LULU YOUR SO CUTE~!" I squealed and tackled him down on the ground, and hugged his neck. "Lulu who knew you were so cute like that?! Omo can I take you home tonight?" I kissed his cheek. 

"Umm. we're going...bye." Kris awkwardly cleared his throat. The other guys snickered and followed behind. Sehun kept his stone face on and left too.

"N-no don't leave me!" He did his blank stare again and looked at the guys. They waved,"Bye."

"LULU you are sleeping over that's final~! Muah~!" I attacked him with kisses. He blushed harder. LUHAN YOUR SOO CUTE~! My next goal is your aegyo~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK MY TOOLBAR THING IS WEIRD :( IM MISSING SO MANY THINGS ON IT :(

THANKS COMMENTS HEHE AYOO-WAASSSSSSUP READERS~!

man if kris was my tutor...

image

1226_cko_large

NOW LUHAN AS A TUTOR:

luhan49.gif

image

946_vdu.gif

image

image

THEN THERES THAT GIRL...WHOOO MANN,....SHE'S LUCKY THIS STORY IS ABOUT FLUFF NOT VIOLENCE AND CUSSING OR SHE'LL GET HER BOOTY WOOPED HEHE

image

image

image

INSTEAD i made sumin like:

image

image

image

image

KYAH LUHAN...SUMIN....LITTLE SUHAN BABIES~!!!

image

LUHANS CUTE BLANK STARE!

14wvpk0.jpg

image

image

image

image

NIGHT....seems like i might not update in the morning....my mom says im not normal and she'll take my baby (laptop) away....farewell for now.