067

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"WHOA SUMIN..." I awkwardly stood in the sand while these punks were looking at me. Luhan stood infront of me and cleared his throat,"What are you guys doing here?" 

"We wanted to go to the beach too~" Kai sang and winked at me. I stuck my tongue out at him,"Stupid Fluffy hairs." Luhan just sighed and looked at me,"There's no helping it..."

I met eyes with Krees and glared at him, he just laughed. The nerve. The boys just dumped all their stuff ontop of ours,"Let's swim~!" 

All the boys ran away to the ocean taking off all their shirts and exposing their bare chests. My eyes widened and my mouth was wide open. "What.The.Hell." 

A pair of hands covered my beautiful vision,"Stop staring at other boys." Luhan growled into my ear,"This is why I only wanted us to go."

"Oh Luhan, it's the beach. Now are you going to help me swim?" I patted his hard chest. Luhan had a tint of red on his cheeks and nodded,"Of course." He grabbed a red and white polka dot floatie and looped it up with one arm. With his other arm he held out his hand,"Let's go."

I giggled and grabbed his hand,"Yay, but you better not let me drown." He gripped my hand,"Would I ever let you get hurt?" Luhan gave me a smile,"You know me well enough that I won't let that happen. But I can always give you CPR." 

"W-what." I gaped at this boy called my boyfriend. Luhan chuckled,"Im joking." I shook my head,"Sehun~" I stuck my tongue out at Luhan and walked towards Sehun,"Sehun-ah~! Teach noona how to swim." I pouted. 

Luhan and Sehun's eyes widened,"BWOH?!" Kai started waving his hands around,"I'll teach you Sumin~!" Kris pushed him out of the way,"No way! I will!" 

"Count me out." Lay shook his head and walked to the water. Suho shook his head and followed Lay. Tao was pulled away by Chanyeol and Baekhyun,"Maknae doesn't need to be involved. Let's go." D.O's eyes just opened wider and quickly followed after his friends.

It was just Kai, Kris, Sehun, Luhan, and I...with the awkward silence. "Let's go Sehun~" I pulled Sehun's arm and ran toward the big blue sea. 

"W-wait a minute, who said I'd teach you?" Sehun growled. "I did. Not let's get started!" I stomped my foot,"Oh wait! I need to get my floatie." I quickly ran back to the shocked Luhan and snatched my floatie,"Are you guys not swimming?"

"But I thought I was going to teach you?" Luhan grabbed the floatie back. "Yeah! Hyung will teach you!" Sehun nodded his head constantly,"I don't want to touch real blubber." He sneered.

I gaped at him and then at my not-so-blubbery-body,"I do not have blubber! Only whales do!" I snorted. Sehun smirked,"Im glad you know your own spiece." 

Kris let out a snicker,"Sorry." He apologized and walked away like a total loser. I rolled my eyes,"Fine! Kai will teach me! Right Kai?"

His face lit up,"SURE-" Then the color of this tan skin suddenly drained,"Now that I think about it, I can't...I just realised I had to...dig my grave. Bye~"

Kai ran off to the sand and started digging. I furrowed my eyes and turned around to Luhan. His face had this off vibe to it, like his smile was fake...I shrugged,"Whatever then."

"Come on, let me teach you. That was the plan afterall." Luhan held out his hand. I looked at his slender fingers, even though they were so thin and fragile looking, his hands always felt secure and had a strong grip. 

My fingers slowly entangled themselves with his and gripped his hand,"Ok." I mumbled looking up at his eyes. Luhan gave me a small smile and kissed my head,"Pabo." He lead me toward the deep blue sea and soon my lesson started.

--------

"LUHAN! What was that?!" I yelped clinging onto his neck. I looked around me, holding on tightly to Luhan. He patiently looked through the water,"Babe it's just seaweed."

I looked down and noticed the green thing,"Oh." 

Luhan has taught me how to swim, and its frightening still, but I just have to get used to it, as Luhan states. I pouted and huggled his neck closer,"Luhan, thank you for teaching me how to swim." Luhan smiled and his soft lips kissed mine,"You're welcome." 

"AHEM." A group of loud, hormonal teenage boys interrupted. Luhan, still having his innocence, blushed all the shades of red. Me on the other hand glared,"What do you want?" 

Tao's eyes were covered, by Kris, and the rest of them were just there with annoyed faces,"I just hate happy couples." Kai rolled his eyes. 

"I know, always PDA infront of all of us." Lay muttered. Kris just shook his head,"Stop rubbing against each other, there are maknaes around." He pointed to Tao and Sehun with his free hand. 

Tao had a small smile on his face. Sehun, being the total brat, just grumpily rolled his eyes. But I saw some tint of color on his cheeks. 

I sighed and unwrapped my arms from his neck,"Fine." Luhan laughed,"Let's just have lunch."


hello~! im bacck :D

image

and this was an ok chap :))

TIS MY BDAY IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW <3

image

and i love everyone who has greeted me so far <33

image

GAAAAAAH IM SO TIRED. NIGHT LOVELY PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS <3

image

if only we all met in person...that is project panda_poke there LOL

image

get it? project x and project panda_poke...ok bai. also i did not edit.

image