070

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

After school I waited in the old gym in TS High to give the chocolates to B.A.P boys. Luhan let me go, since he was in a good mood and all after we ate his cake. 

I sat down on the old couch and smiled,"Still the same place." I the tattered leather. I laid down for a bit and closed my eyes. It felt so different to be here at a place so familiar. Soon I fell asleep into a peaceful dream.

 

"HOLY- Ow what the heck hyung!" "Stop talking! You'll wake Sumin!" "But what's she doing here!?" "I have no idea." "Maybe she broke up with Luhan and she wants comfort with me." "Shut up Zelo." 

The loud noise woke me up and I slowly opened my eyes,"What the hell is going on?" I squinted my eyes and rubbed them,"Why is it *yawn* so loud?" 

"SUMIN BABY~" Himchan oppa smiled and grappled me into a fierce hug. "Why is your beautiful face around here?" He hugged me tight. I weezed,"O-oppa." 

Yongguk oppa pulled him off me. I smiled,"Thank Yongguk oppa- ooof!" Then Yongguk oppa sqeezes me even harder, since he has freaking biceps. 

"Suminnie, I've missed you!" He ruffled my hair. I gasped for air and he loosened his hug,"S-sorry." Yongguk smiled and scratched his hair. 

"Anyway, Im here to give you your V-Day cookies I made." I held up the bag in my hand,"Ta-Dah for B.A.P."

B.A.P looked at each other then at me. I stared back,"What?"

"You baked cookies!" Zelo squeaked as he pointed at me. I shrugged,"Yeah? So what?" Youngjae scowled,"You can't cook for hsit though! Everyone knows that!" 

I pouted,"Yah! Freaking loser! Be grateful I made you guy's some anyway! I mean, I don't see any chocolates or stuff from girls!" I stuck out my tongue. 

Daehyun, still wearing his freaking ski mask, rolled his eyes and muffled,"Of course we have our chocolates." 

Scowling I searched them and the gym,"But where?!" 

"Where do you think we were Sumin? We brought all that stuff home already." Jongup smiled,"You should know we always get our chocolates."

"Always." Youngjae repeated with a witty look on his face. I growled,"No cookies for you, I see you need a diet real bad." Zelo burst out into a laughing fit and high fived me. Youngjae glared and pushed Zelo.

"Anyway, I want my cookie from Sumin first." Himchan smiled and held out his hand,"Oppa, what lotion did you use, your hands look super soft, and they smell great." I asked amazed giving his bag of cookies.

Himchan laughed,"It's called 'Im Fabulous'. Doesn't it smell great?" My face did that cringe where all you think is,'Wow, I should've known.'

Yongguk pushed his best friend away and did a gummy smile,"Movie Channie. Suminnie, oppa's next." I giggled,"Here you go oppa~" Himchan grumbled something low but walked away.

"Sumin~" Zelo smiled at me,"Heey girl." I laughed,"Here you go Zelo." He happily opened the bag and started munching on the cookies.

Everyone was looking at his reaction. Zelo's head was lowered so you couldn't see his face. But then he suddenly looked up and gasped,"THIS IS DELICIOUS!"

"BWOH?!" Youngjae and Jongup gaped and immediately asked for their bags. Daehyun held out his hand and I gave him one. "Oppa take off that silly ski mask already." 

Daehyun oppa just looked at me and slid it off his face,"Happy?" He smirked and started to eat a bunch of cookies. Soon he was done with his bag,"Do you have anymore?" He asked.

I shook my head,"Nope." Daehyun oppa slightly pouted,"Oh." Everyone seemed disappointed to only get one,"Was it that good?" 

They all nodded their heads,"YES!" I smirked at them,"And to think you all said I was a bad cook."

"Youngjae hyung said it." Zelo pointed to Youngjae who gave him a look. "Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my awesome baking." I smiled,"I tried my best." 

"Good job baby girl." Yongguk patted my head. "We should eat dinner! Come on!" B.A.P cheerd a 'Hell Yeah!" and dragged me off to some restaurant. Mr. Lee's.

"Mr. Lee! Get us some BBQ!" Himchan roared in the restaurant. The customers looked at him like he was crazy. But Mr. Lee, who was an old man with a unique stench, smiled once he saw B.A.P and I. "Is that Sumin?! OMG!" 

I looked at Mr. Lee,"Omg? Mr. Lee who taught you that?" Mr. Lee laughed,"Oh, it's easier to learn kids dialect these days. Now come sit at your booth!" He lead us to the booths we used to take everytime we ate out. 

"This brings back memories." I looked around the place,"Still the same." Everyone became quiet.

"Oh dang, making me shed some tears." Himchan oppa muttered. I pouted,"What? Stop crying. I already see you all everyday at dance..." 

"It's not the same though." Zelo patted my head. I sighed,"I know. But at least I get to see you. Let's chow!" 

"Thanks for the food oppa/hyung~!" Everyone hugged Yongguk. He pushed all the boys back but kept hugging me,"Awe, you're welcome Suminnie." 

"That's not fair! How come you only hug Sumin!" Zelo scowled. Yongguk smirked,"Cause she's my princess." I rolled my eyes,"Anyway, I better go inside. Thanks for walking me home." I smiled at all of them.

B.A.P smiled back,"Anything for you Sumin." I laughed,"I'll see you soon ok? Love you guys!" I waved at them and went back inside.  Once I shut the door I still heard them yell out. Announcing their love for me. Silly idiots. Still the same. 

I sadly smiled once I heard the silence. It really is not the same anymore.


HEY Y'ALL THIS IS IT

THE BEAT THAT IM BANGING IS FULL OF SHIIIZ!

image

image

AYO-WASSSUPP READERS!

I updated. yes I updated. bam! a chap for b.a.p!

image

hope you all had fantastico weekend. and my friend made a aff account!! woot woot!

if yur curious for her story here it is: The Truthful Heart

and yes, im sorry for spamming! is it spamming? well my bad >0<

image

i love you all for my new readers, subbiess, and commentors :DD

image

14600+ views!! holy shiiz! 

image

tumblr_ma2qj1Bl0v1rdk06ro1_500.gif

image

later!