034

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"EUNHYUK APPA?!" I yelled. Eunhyuk appa smiled,"Hey Donghae and Sumin-" 

I dragged him outside and pointed at him,"YAH IF YOU ARE CHEATING ON DONGHAE APPA I WILL CUT YOU SO HARD AND TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY-"

"Calm down! I am not cheating, oh heck no. Ew with that girl please. And you are not taking my money." Eunhyuk appa looked at me with a small smiled,"Yah, you know me better than to cheat on your Donghae appa. I was doing business." I pouted and looked down at my feet.

He laughed,"Let's go on in." He hugged me with one arm and pulled me inside Cafe M. "Hey guys~!" Teukie appa nodded and quickly walked away from the scene. Everyone else went back to 'work'. Even Kyu appa left his hosting table to do some waitering.

The girl Eunhyuk appa was with was a little bit older than me and gave a very dirty look. She looked like she was very impatient. I took the opportunity to be her friend,"Hi, Im sorry for yelling, Im Song Sumin." I held out my hand. She gave it a look, but shook it anyway. "Im Chorong." 

I cleared my throat,"So...you two do business. And only business. Got it." I gave Chorong and fake smile and I looked up at Donghae appa, he looked angry. Very angry,"We are going on a date...bye!" I kiss Eunhyuk appa on the cheek and pulled Donghae appa out of the cafe. 

"Appa..you want me to drive cause I can definitely drive." I joked, hoping to see him at least show me a tiny bit of his teeth. But no, he shook his head and opened the door for me in the car. I bit my lip and bowed before getting in. 

The drive, I guess home, was very silent. "Appa are we already going home?" He nodded,"Im sorry, I just feel tired all of a sudden." I gave a small understanding nod,"No problem appa."

The rest of the ride was pretty much silent. We arrived home when it was just about dark. Appa went up first. I looked up and pouted,"Poor Donghae appa..."

I thought of a brilliant idea and ran to the fridge. I tried to find some melon bars but there were none. "Damn...I should buy some."

I quietly ran out the house and down the street to the market. I panted hard and looked for some melon bars. I grabbed two and paid. "T-thanks!" I inhaled and ran out the market and ran fast back to the house. Stupid flats!

When I got back, I quickly placed them in the fridge, they were melting. I took this time to change into my pjs and wash my face. "Let's cheer up appa!" I did my fighting pose and went down to the kitchen to grab the melon bars. I went to the DVDs and grabbed one of appa's favorite movies A Walk To Remember.

I knocked on his bedroom and there he was lying on the big bed, depressed. "Appa..." I whispered. He just stayed still. I pouted and climbed into bed with him. "Appa~! Look what I bought you. Melon bar." I held up the melon bars. He looked up and,"I thought we ran out of those?" I smiled,"I bought them silly appa."

"Why? It's very dangerous! And you didn't tell me!" He scolded. I gave him a warm smile,"But I wanted to cheer appa up." Donghae appa cried,"Silly girl. Silly girl." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "Im so lucky your my daughter." I hugged him back,"I love you Donghae appa. Im really happy you both are my appas." 

"Let's eat these and watch this~!" I sang as I held up his movie. He gasped,"Omo, we haven't watched this in a while!" He clapped and sped to the dvd player with the movie. We both sat up next to the headboard. I hugged Donghae appa's arm and we ate our melon bars in pure silence during the movie.

Near the ending, Donghae appa was crying a freaking ocean. Good thing the Kleenex was near the nightstand. "Omo..." He's whisper and wipe his tears away. I patted his head,"It's ok appa...it's ok." I smiled up at him. You crybaby appa hehe.

The door to the master bedroom opened and Eunhyuk appa was startled to see Donghae appa crying,"What happened?! Why are you crying?" He noticed the tv on and what was playing. He chuckled,"Oh." 

Eunhyuk appa walked toward us and scooted next to me so I was in between them,"So how was the movie my hubby and daughter?"

"Great." Donghae appa said sourly. I bit my lip and looked between them. Eunhyuk appa nodded,"Thats great."

"How was business. Which I don't know about?!" Donghae appa finally snapped and looked at Eunhyuk appa. "Business was great." Eunhyuk appa nodded.

"I hoped you had a good time." Donghae appa snorted. Eunhyuk appa nodded,"It was great." Donghae appa threw his arms up,"Stop saying great! And nodding!" 

"Fine." Eunhyuk appa shrugged," You know I just didn't want to stress you out. Im sorry." Eunhyuk appa seriously looked at Donghae, but he had the most sincere eyes. Donghae appa sighed,"Fine. You are forgiven. But don't keep anything from me that is related to our business."

Eunhyuk appa did his gummy smile and winked,"You bet my PRINCEss." Donghae appa and I shivered,"Don't do that." We all looked at each other in silence and laughed,"So who's up for Titanic?!" Donghae appa cheered. I hopped out of bed,"Bye. I am not watching a freaking three hour movie. Plus I have a phone call to make."

"Bring me with you~!" I heard Eunhyuk appa plead, but I shut the door and left with a smirk. I climbed on my bed and pulled out my phone. I dialed my lovely Luhan. "Hello?"

"Lulu~! Guess what today the date was weird. Cause we went to his cafe which my uncles own. Yeah they want to meet you....no they are not dangerous...why? Just cause they're my uncles really?" I answered in disbelief. I grabbed a poster that was on my desk appa gave me. I did a small gasp when I saw it. I got on my bed and taped it to the ceiling. I sat back down.

I laughed,"Luhan they want to meet you soon though. Saturday? I can't do it....cause I can't....beacuse!..UGH! Fine cause ImgoingtoaSHINeefansigningatfourinthemorning...You don't have to come...you are?! Are you sure? Why? Casue Taemin?! But he's my bias....ugh fine. Aish, alright I won't think of him tonight..ok fine I won't think of him ever. Except Saturday though. But Im going to their fan sign-how is that possible?! Aish whatever. Ok...I love you Luhan. Ok bye bye. Muah~!" I giggled and close my phone.

"Tells me 'Don't ever think of Taemin even in your fansigning.' Seriously Lulu? How is that possible? I'll be thinking of that the whole day on Saturday hehe." I laid down on my bed and looked up at the new poster appas found me during their trip of Taemin oppa on my ceiling. 

 

taemin_large.jpg?1303849009

Just great. Hehe. 

 


super duper great^^

image

LOL at the intro yeah...ahaha...aha.

tumblr_m6jwu4JGKY1rn2nxfo1_250.gif

so...chorong from apink hehe yeeeah. 

image

DONT' WORRY SUHAN FANS LUHAN IS COMING BACK TOMORROW :)

Posted Image

gooooodnight :) once again i did not edit...

image