032

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Donghae appa was happily steering on the driver’s seat in his beautiful Audi. “So where shall we go first?” He glanced at me for a brief moment before turning back his attention to the rode.

“I want to go walk around in the city.” I heard Donghae appa’s little chuckle. ”Ok, but what we going to do there?”

“We are going to do whatever we want. Walk around, shop, eat, and find entertainment. Keep our minds occupied.” I looked at him with my goofy smile. “Let’s just have fun appa.”

We soon arrived in the city, Donghae appa parked in the street. “We’re here. In the city.” Donghae appa got out of the car. I waited for him to open my door but he was just waiting outside for me. He even motioned for me to hurry up. Are you serious Donghae appa?!

I mentally slapped him in my head. Appa you’re supposed to open the door for your date! Aish. I grumpily got out the car and slammed the door. I strode up to him and pointed at him,”Appa you’re supposed to open the door for your date!”

Donghae appa pounded his head like he forgot his anniversary,”You’re right, Im sorry.” He gave me a small smile,”Im just distracted, plus I haven’t been on a date in a while.”

My heart softened and I smiled up at appa,”It’s ok appa.” I grabbed his hand,”We should find a good place to eat appa.”

Appa smiled cheerfully like a little kid and swung our arms. “My friend told me a new place around here opened up. Want to check it out?” I nodded,”What kind of place is it?”

“I don’t know? Café probably. Said theres cute waiters there.” Donghae appa winked. I gasped,”Ooh, Eunhyuk appa would be so angry with you hehe.” He shrugged,”Luhan would be angry with you too.”

I smirked,”Appa~! You’re so bad. Aha.” He laughed,”I am aren’t I?” He proudly lifted his head. He gave me a cheeky smile.

Most of the girls walking down the street would obviously look at  my handsome appa. Too bad he's gay ladies...funny how gay guys are the hot ones...aish.

We reached the cafe and restaurant called Cafe M...What the heck kind of name is that? "Appa, what kind of name is this? Cafe M?" I said peering up at the modern building. The windows were beautifully decorated with cute drawings and writings. I giggled,"It's cute though."

"Isn't it? Come on, let's go check out those waiters." I rolled my eyes,"Oh geez, don't embarass me." 

We walked into Cafe M and I groaned,"Are you freaking serious?!" The first waiter, or thing, I see is Kyuhyun appa. "NO! This is a living nightmare." I glared at Donghae appa,"What is he doing here?"

"Well, I could say the exact same thing." Kyuhyun appa scowled,"What the hell is this brat doing here? I thought she was to young for coffee."

I stuck my tongue out at him,"Yah Kyu appa, shut it. I don't like plain coffee, I like iced coffee." I rolled my eyes at him. He snickered,"Cause your an ice queen."

"Hey, Kyuhyun, be nice, table for two.. And Sumin, come on let's go eat. " Donghae appa patted my shoulder and eyed Kyuhyun.

image

I smirked,"Appa, the service is horrible here."

I can't believe Kyuhyun appa works here...gah. That idiot GameKyu is a hard one to beat on Starcraft. Plus he's a mean maknae! I thought maknaes where nice and cute, but NO! Freaking Kyu appa has the bite of a freaking shark when you make him angry...beware.

WaiterKyu appa flicked my head and turned away quickly before I could get him back. He showed us to a nice table and walked away. "Later."

I growled,"Appa, you should tame that Kyu appa. He is horrible!" Donghae appa smiled,"Oh be quiet, you love Kyu appa out of the other appas. Especially when he bought you Starcraft II. I saw that happy smile on your face."

H-he is right, but I'll never admit it. Hehe..Im evil maknae number 2. Second maknae on top muahha! I blushed just a teeny bit and pretended to scoff and looked away from Donghae appa,"Please appa, why would he be my favorite? I have two great appas already." 

"I know Im your favorite, but I mean not your real appas. Anyway, look who else is here. Hey Teukie hyung." Donghae smiled. I choked on my spit and turned around, there he was, that old man with a child's spirit, walking toward us. "Hey! You guys came?! Kyuhyun said you guys were here." 

I looked up at him,"Teukie ahjussi! You still look like your 29." I joked. He pouted,"She's like Kyuhyun...tsk. Stop playing Starcraft with him. He needs sleep." Teukie ahjussi scolded.

I laughed,"What that GameKyu needs is to die in Starcraft." I said out loud on purpose when he was hosting a couple on a table next to us.

While he was walking past, he hit me with a menu. The couple looked startled. Kyu appa looked at them with a tender smile,"Don't worry, I killed the rodent."

I frowned. I'll get you Kyu appa...right now! He walked past me with a smirk on his face, but I tripped him and that smirk met the ground. "Aha, my bad, my foot wanted to be stretched." 

Teukie and Donghae appa held in their laughs. I grinned,"Can I have this Oreo Surprise and a Beary coffee?" Second Maknae on Top hehe. Oh yeah.


OMG MY POSTER IS GONE...NOOO~!!!!! TT__TT

image

image

I had to wait like the whole day to update...cause i was afraid I'd lose something...and I did...my poster!!

image

ANYWAY. SO...Kyuhyun and Teukie are in the fic...who else?? muaha, probably know it though, but shhh ok?

OXFoz.gif

image

image

(these two....yeah.)

image

anyway, the father-daughter date is just starting~!

image

woot wooot :) 

sorry im hardly updating.... -_- 

TIREDYOSEOB.gif