001

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"SUMIN WAKE UP!" Eunhyuk appa shook me.

I groaned,"Go away old man!!" I kicked his chest and hid under my warm blankets.

I heard him gasp,"Yah, ungrateful child how dare you kick my chest! Wake up or your going to be late on you're first day of school, and I don't want another detention from you!" He slapped my ,"Now get up!" 

I heard my door close and I giggled. I hopped off my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower,"It's cold!"

After the horrible rush of getting dressed and buttoning my uniform, I ran down the stairs and sat down at the table. Donghae appa was in his usual pink apron and was flipping the pancakes. He smiled when he saw me,"Omo, you look gorgeous~!" 

I stood up and turned around in a swift movement,"Don't I? You think I'll dirty my uniform before Im at school?" I smirked.

Eunhyuk appa hit my head,"Yah little brat, don't you dare. That uniform was worth my two salaries!"

"Oh don't worry appa, I was just joking." I batted my eyelashes and munched on some toast.

Donghae appa placed some pancakes on a napkin,"Eat and walk to school at the same time, hurry before your late!" 

Eunhyuk appa and I gasped,"Omo, Donghae appa letting me eat while walking to school?! That's a mircale-"

"Oh hush and go, I don't want another-"

"Detention, got it. Love you both bye bye~!" I kissed both of their cheeks and ran out the house with my pancakes.

I looked at my hot pink watch and checked the time,"7:45! I got fifteen freaking minutes!" I started to gulp down my pancakes and threw away the napkin. 

I gasped,"My hair! Oh shoot!" I ran as fast as I could and saw the school. I smiled,"Victory is mine!" I jumped in the air and bumped into someone. We both fell forward and something soft was on my lips. 

I looked down and saw pretty big eyes. I gasped and stood up,"Omo, Im sorry! I have to go bye!" I blushed and ran off before the bell rang. 

Taking the challenge of looking back, the boy dusted his pants and carried on with walking, but his head was hanging low. He placed big black headphones and wore the same uniform. 

I pounded my head,"Gosh, there goes my first kiss!" I giggled,"At least he was cute~! Omo, appas are gonna flip like those pancakes."

*Ding Dong*

"AGH, IMA BE LATE~!"


first chap is out~! I hope it was good :)

EUNHAE APPAS~!! <3

image

sorry if there are people uncomfortable with two dads, i just want something different^^

please comment and subscribe~!!