035

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Luhan~!" I greeted my lovely boyfriend with a big hug. He patted my head and walked on ahead. "Yah, that's it?" I pouted. He looked back and smiled. Aish why is he being silent and mute again? Luhan laughed and held out his hand. I grinned, feeling much better and ran to him. "You're so weird." I giggled. 

"Well you can'r complain since I have to deal with your extraordinary self." Luhan counter attacked. "Ooh burn. Your so stingy today." I tickled his side, Luhan let out a little yelp,"H-hey! Anyway, Im sorry, Im usually stressed out during exams." I laughed,"It's ok Luhan, Im usually stressed out during the exams. So no biggy."

Luhan rolled his eyes,"Of course you would." I smiled and we made our way inside the school. I had to go to my locker and Luhan offered to come with me,"I've never seen you go to your locker before." I shrugged,"I usually don't bring books. But Im going to start, since exams are near." I opened my locker and put somethings in and took some books out. 

I noticed the person next to me,"Good morning." I greeted out of common courtesy. He looked up at me with huge eyes. O_O and nodded with a small smile.

tumblr_m2ekdjYP4H1rsoj30o1_250.gif

"Um hello Sumin-ssi." He bowed. Luhan and I looked at him,"H-how do you know me? Stalker!" I pointed at him. He immediately shook his head,"N-no, Chanyeol hyung told me about you." I heard Chanyeolie oppa's name and smiled,"Ah~! Chanyeolie oppa? Im sorry, Im Song Sumin, you are?"

"Im Do Kyungsoo, but people just call me D.O." He smiled. I nodded and pointed to Luhan,"This is my boyfriend Luhan." Luhan and D.O nodded at each other. "Well, see you around D.O." I smiled,"I don't want us to get detention...hehe." He nodded,"Bye." 

"He's so funny, his big eyes I mean." Luhan laughed,"They were pretty big. I was waiting for them to fall off so I could catch them." 

The both of us made it in time for class and Mr. Kim let us off. We both sat down quickly and listened to Mr. Kim lecture. I can't believe Im actually doing my classwork. This is amazing. Appa's should be proud of me right now.

"Ok, you will be tested on English, Math, History, and Science. Make sure you know what you've learned this whole semester!" Mr. Kim explained,"I will look over your Math scores right away! So you guys better pass it." He eyed me once again, I could feel is stare, but I was too busy taking extra notes. I felt him smile.

I will freaking pass this test! I mentally cheered and continued working hard during the whole class. I didn't bother Luhan or Mr. Kim, which they seemed proud of me. Heck yeah, be proud. Song Sumin get's serious when she wants to accomplish things...but I can't wait till lunch starts huuhuuu.


short chapter :)

just starting off with a smooth day with morning classes with Sumin :D