040

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Eunhyuk appa decided to go hard core on all of us on the lesson. There were so much stuff that sometimes I'd go to fast, or just really slow. But the best thing was that it was fun...for me only?

The boys didn't really get along that well...kind of. Only Zelo and Luhan didn't, but what do you expect. I sighed and sat down in the corner and drank so water. Luhan sat down right beside me,"Your dad is really something. He dances today were really tough." He smiled though,"But it was a fun." Ok I guess Luhan had fun too.

"So what do you think of B.A.P?" I watched Luhan closely. He nodded,"They're ok, no, they're real good. I think I have to step up my game on dancing." He chuckled,"Especially with that kid Zelo. He's a good dancer."

I smiled, I was happy Luhan was honest with me. I should tell Luhan about Zelo and I later on...or right now. "Lulu, wanna walk with me outside?" I suggested. Luhan stared at me, probably cause he already knew, but he agreed.

"We're going for a walk real quick." I told the boys. Kai smirked,"Why? Want some alone time?" I rolled my eyes,"Be quiet Kai." Zelo looked at me with a unreadable face and looked away. I sighed and pulled Luhan out the studio.

We walked down the street in silence, I picked a curb to sit on. "I thought we were going for a walk?" Luhan sat down beside me again. I shook my head,"You already know what I want to say anyway right?" I leaned my head against his warm shoulder. Always so warm..

Luhan gave me a small nod,"Yeah. What's up with your friend Zelo...he was so protective of you." I looked up at the sky and laughed,"I may be your first love...but your not mine." I whispered. I looked at Luhan's brown eyes, they were staring at me with confusion, a little disappointment.  Luhan looked down a little waiting for my answer.

image

He pushed my bangs behind my ears,"Zelo is." I nodded,"Yeah. He is. You could say Im his first love as well." I already decided to be truthful, since I made that mistake a year ago, the truth will set me free right?

"Then why aren't you with him, if you guys had a mutual feeling..." Luhan mumbled,"But Im glad your not." I laughed and kissed his hand,"Don't worry, my heart is set on you right now. Anyway, to put it simply, I lied to him, telling him I didn't love him."

I looked down at our hands. "You see, it was the situation where my friend was in love with him too. I decided to let her have him, turns out he loved me."

"And you lied about loving him? Why do that?" Luhan gripped my hand,"You must've cried a lot...why hurt yourself?" I shrugged,"I don't know, I was stupid and was careless with my love...I felt so much guilt whenever I thought my friend. I just couldn't deal with that so I lied to him...but that made me even more guilty. I broke his heart."

Luhan hugged me closer to him and kissed my head,"Your a good friend and you're really the strongest girl I know. I love you." He whispered closely and kissed my ear. "I really really love you."

I leaned closer,"I love you too Luhan. Let's go walk." I stood up and helped him up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. Luhan was taken back, I giggled and hugged him closer,"I don't want you to misunderstand anything between Zelo and I." I looked him in the eye,"I won't make the same mistake I did before. I love you and you only." 

Luhan wrapped his arms around me and leaned in closer,"I know you won't do anything. I trust you." His brown eyes were kind and full of trust. I smiled,"Thank you Luhan."

"Thank you Sumin for being honest with me." Luhan kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand,"Let's go." We started to walk down the quiet street.

~~~

A shadow hiding behind a building came out and watched the couple walk happily down the street. Zelo looked longingly at his first love,"You loved me Sumin?"


good morning ^^

image

drama peeps...

image

image

poor zelo right? OH WELL.

image

lol just kidding.

seems I've made everyone sad and tear up a bit...oh yeaaaah

image

image

updating~!!!

image