017

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"You will now have free time. So go change or do whatever. But nothing inappropriate!" Mr. Kim explained and dismissed us all.

"Luhan where should we go first? Tokyo Tower? Sumo wrestling? The Imperial Palace? Harajuku? Shibuya?" I named all the top sightseeing places that I searched up on the internet. I came prepared Tokyo~!

We'll go with your choice, then I'll pick something after.

"Alright...I want to go to Harajuku...to buy souvenirs for appas, then we can check out the Harajuku bridge!" Luhan nodded.

We both changed into comfortable clothing, it was kind of warm in Tokyo. I changed into a polka -dot long sleeve and high waist denim shorts. I put on my white high tops. Luhan was finished and changed into a red polo and wore his backpack. "Ready?" I looked at him with an excited smile. He nodded and we were out the door. 

"Ok which bus do we take?" I took out a map that Mr. Kim gave us. "It said we should take this bus..ah there it is!" We ran to the bus and got inside. 

"Nice, we got so lucky." I laughed and we sat at the back of the bus. I held out the map."Ok we get off at the fifth stop." Luhan nodded and folded the map. He put it in his backpack.

I looked out the window and smiled,"Tokyo is so pretty,,," There were many people walking. Some were wearing their uniforms. "They're uniforms are so similar to ours." 

Luhan looked out too, but he had to lean closer to me in order to have a better look. Stupid heart, don't beat too fast...Luhan might be able to feel it...

I looked at his face closely...his sharp jawline...his milky soft skin. Omo snap out of it Sumin! But Luhan is so perfect.

I shook my head and looked out the window. Bus take your time...

Sadly, we reached our stop right away and we got out. "Wow...look at all these people dressed up in Harajuku!" 

Lots of people were dressed up in colorful outfits. We started walking around the shops. I bought appas some traditional dolls, some chinaware, and some kimonos. I also bought some stuff for me and Luhan. 

Luhan bought simple souvenirs. Of course he would buy simple stuff..but that's Luhan. I smiled as he was fanning himself with a fan. I took out my camera and took a picture of him. Ah, so cute.

"Luhan let's go to the bridge!" He put the fan back...but then he changed his mind and bought it. I laughed,"Luhan you decided to buy it." He nodded.

It might come in handy.

Reaching the bridge, there were a lot of people dressed in Harajuku costumes. "Wow...I feel like trying some on..hehe." Girls in lolita dresses, guys were also cosplaying. "Luhan wanna try dressing up?" Luhan shook his head. Awe, fine. Luhan you big baby.

"Fine, since we're not going to dress up, might as well take a picture with them~!" I pulled Luhan over to one group of Harajuku dressers. "Shoot I forgot how to say take a picture in Japanese..." 

The group looked at me confused, I could tell they were talking about me. I took out my camera and did a motion with it. "Uh...take...picture??" 

They smiled and nodded. One took my camera and scooted me close to Luhan and took a picture of us. I shook my head,"No..uh...we..all together. Take picture." I pointed to them and me. They nodded,"Hai."

I asked a random person to take a picture of us. This person at least understood my broken english. Luhan stood by me,"Luhan better smile ok?" He nodded. I did a peace sign, Luhan did the same.

We took random pictures with the Harajuku dressers. I made Luhan do some solos with them, and I of course took many solos with them. They made Luhan and I take a picture together. Hehe we look so cute~! Kya Luhan holding my shoulder!!

 I bowed the the Harajuku dressers and said goodbye. Luhan and I sat at a near bench to look at the picture.

"Luhan you smiled and did a peace sign...hehe I like this picture. So Luhan where do you want to go? Are you hungry?" I put my camera in my bag and looked at Luhan. 

Let's eat at Ippudo a ramen shop. I heard it's good.

"Oh, I want noodles~! Let's go. You know it's our first time we're not eating pudding during lunch on a school day." My stomach growled, my hands automatically went to my stomach. I laughed,"Hehe...super excited tummy..." I blushed and looked down. Luhan laughed and grabbed my hand. Gah stupid stomach why are you so loud! Your embarassing me!

When we reached Ippudo they had a long long line.

101393349.HyrXajdP.017.jpg

"Omo..their ramen must be delicious..." We patiently waited in the line. But my stomach was the impatient one. Gah stop growling! Please! People are looking at me!

"Aish stupid stomach." I pouted and leaned against Luhan. I rubbed my stomach,"Be good, and soon I'll feed you." Luhan looked at me with pitiful eyes and patted my head. He looked and laughed on how the line was kind of moving.

Tumblr_m5s8ddmwgb1rto225o2_250_large

The line is moving. You'll get your food soon stomach^^

"Puaha, Luhan are you talking to my stomach?" He nodded seriously. "Awe, see tummy. Luhan cares! Omo look we're almost up!"

We were seated at a tables, we got our menus and ordered our food. "Omg, this place is so packed!" I sipped my water and looked around. "Hey...that tall person...Chanyeolie oppa!" I waved at him. He looked up and smiled. He came over. "Hi Sumin-ssi...Luhan-ssi."

Luhan and I waved,"Are you here alone?" He shook his head and called over his friend. He too had big glasses on,"Uh, hello." He bowed. The place was getting so loud I could hardly hear him. 

"Why don't you sit with us." Luhan moved to sit with me and Chanyeol and his friend sat across from us. "Hi, Im Sumin, this is Luhan."

"Im Baekhyun." He softly said. I moved my head closer,"Bacon?! Your named Bacon?!" I looked at Luhan,"Luhan he's named Bacon! Poor kid."

Luhan looked at Bacon with a shocked look. 

Are you sure? That's not right.

Chanyeol shook his head and laughed,"No Sumin-ssi, his name is Baekhyun. Not Bacon." Bacon blushed. Oh..hehe cause that would be wrong to be named after the best food in the world.

"Sorry Bacon. I mean Baekhyun. But Ima call you Bacon, cause it's cuter." I laughed. Baekhyun just smiled,"It's fine." New friends~! They seem nice. Gya they're so adorable with their big glasses~!

Chanyeol and Baekhyun ordered their noodles and Luhan and mine came. "Wow!! Picture! I need a picture!" 

e4b880e9a2a8e5a082.jpg                          IMG_0085.JPG         

"Wow, so...yummmy." I broke my chopsticks and tasted my ramen. Are you happy now stomach? "Luhan good job on picking out where to eat~! My stomach loves you. The way to my heart is through my stomach hehe." Luhan smiled and ate some of his noodles. I ate some of my noddles and grinned. But you've already had a place in my heart.


I just wanna say. I love your comments~! I woke to a whole bunch saying they love the FLUFF <3

image

(literally me in bed hehe^^)

image

Awwwe hehe^^ thank you guys~! I do update fast lol, cause i have nothing else to do :)

AND YOU GUYS INSPIRE ME TO WRITE!! MUAH <3

tumblr_m3lrxjXSAt1qi1sbpo4_250.gif

gonna go eat noodles now^^