057

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Right now I am in the middle of putting on a dress for Suho's party, and the start is not that great. Im still heated from the earlier incident at the studio, but I am more calm right now.

I put on a white sleeveless dress that stopped midway at my thighs, it was more casual than formal, but who cares,"I don't look like a do I?" I checked myself and scoffed,"Of course not." I put on my white coat and buttoned it.

I curled the ends of my hair and stuck a pearl bow clip on my hair. My makeup was innocent and pure, it was a special holiday anyway. I grabbed my red bow flats and headed downstairs to meet my handsome, y date....who was wearing a normal shirt and a letterman jacket...WHAT THE HELL LUHAN?!

"Wow...you look beautiful, where you going?" Luhan lightly joked. I growled,"Is it not formal?!" Luhan shook his head,"It'll be some people from school, I think it's semi-formal."

"Ok, Im changing." I turned to go back upstairs but Luhan grabbed my arm,"No you are not. We are going now, we're late." 

I decided we could use Eunhyuk's 'baby' as a ride and drive over there. We arrived at a Suho's house,"Was Suho oppa this loaded?" I asked looking up at the massive thing called a mansion.

Luhan shrugged,"He never really mentioned it, maybe not to boast. Let's go in." I wrapped both my arms around Luhan's and hugged him closely. Hopefully it's warm inside.

Luhan rung the doorbell with his free hand. The glass door opened and we were greeted by a smiling Suho. "You guys made it~!"

"Hi oppa." I waved. Luhan smiled,"Hey hyung." Suho laughed,"I see you guys made up! Come on in, it's cold outside, don't want Sumin to freeze to death."

Inside his house, well let's just say it was like visiting some freaking castle. It was drop dead gorgeous, what made it more beautiful were the Christmas decorations, how the beautiful lights twinkled, reflecting off the marble floors.

"You have a beautiful home Suho oppa." I complimented, still dazed, I took off my coat. Suho grinned and took my coat from me,"Im glad you like it, come on, I show you where the guys are. You look stunning by the way. Prettiest I've seen."

Suho led you threw a bunch of people, some faces you knew, some you didn't. One thing was for sure, Suho was popular.

Bunch of girls were eyeing Luhan and glaring at you. You smirked and held you head up high with a straight posture. He's all mine ladies. Stare all you want, this y catch is Song Sumin's. 

Of course, not to brag, I got a few stares myself, and they got a stare back too, from Luhan that is. I giggled and hugged Luhan's arm tighter,"Luhan your so y when your jealous."

"When am I not y to you? Im starting to get used to you calling me y." Luhan smirked. I smiled,"Get used to it my y man."

At the corner of the party was the rest of the boys. They were mingling to themselves, distant from the rest of the party.

"Well who is this beauty?" Kai and Kris whistled. I blushed,"Oh stop it." Sehun snorted,"Yes stop lying. That's bad."

I glared at him. Sehun chuckled and took a sip of his drink. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged me,"You look beautiful." 

"I think Sumin is the most pretty one here." Tao smiled at me. Lay laughed,"That's cause she's the only girl you talk to. But yes, I have to agree with Tao. Sumin you are lovely tonight." Lay gave me tiny smile. 

"Like a beautiful goddess." D.O blushed. I giggled.

"Thank you, thank you." I bowed,"I shall flaunt my beauty just for tonight." From the corner of my eyes I could see Sehun roll his eyes,"Oh please. Spare me some flaunting of hideous lies and blind people."

I pouted and looked at Luhan. You better tell that didi of yours to shut up before he dies on Christmas eve. Luhan glanced at me and cleared his throat. "Sehun, be nice to her. She is your noona after all."

Sehun eyed me, but nodded,"Fine whatever hyung. She's still a mutant rodent." Kris, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun choked and looked at Sehun,"What?!"

Luhan and Kai slapped their foreheads,"Don't do anything stupid Sumin." Kris looked at me,"What does he mean?" Kai shook his head,"Don't ask. Don't ever ask."

Like the weather, I glared icily at Sehun,"Yolo Sehun...yolo." I whispered the last word. Sehun's eyes widened and he gulped,"W-Whatever."

"Yolo?" Lay cocked his head to the side. "You only live once." Kris answered. Lay looked between Sehun and I,"Oh...I get it."

"Why are you guys not mingling with anyone?" I asked and looked at the crowd. Everyone was gossiping and looking this way. The boys shrugged,"We don't really want to."

"They get annoying."

"Those girls are scary."

"I might get ."

"I don't really like them."

"Not fun."

"Ok, I think it's time to dance. Sumin." Kai held out his hand. I looked up at Luhan, his jaw hardened. "Luhan? Is it ok if I asked Sumin for a dance?" Kai asked Luhan. 

Luhan nodded,"Sure, why not." The other boys raised their hands,"I want to dance with Sumin too Luhan~!" Luhan rolled his eyes.

Winter Sonata- Only You (Piano&Violin) 

[A/N:Replay if it ends to fast, idk if it matches to your taste^^ play till the end :D]

Kai led me to the dance floor and bowed,"My lady." I smiled and curtsied,"Thank you...guy." Kai chuckled and grabbed my right hand and placed my left on his shoulder. He placed his left on my back.

"Who knew we'd dance a waltz together." Kai eye smiled me. "We are professional dancers, what can we not dance?" I laughed.

I looked around us and watched many girls glare with envy. I pouted,"Gosh, won't they ever get tired of glaring?" Kai looked around,"They'll probably stop once you dance with the other guys, I mean, I am the handsome one." I rolled my eyes,"What ever tickles your pickled."

Kai smirked,"Really wanna know what tickles my pickle?" I gaped at him and pretened to gag,"Ew. I just threw up a piece of my respect for you." Kai laughed and spun me around.

Lay was next to ask me to dance. We had a simple conversaition about unicorns and dancing. A giant asked if he could dance with me. Lay nodded and smiled,"Pleasure to dance with you."

"AYO-WADDUP KREESE!" I greeted him and we bumped fist. Tao and Sehun snickered, since it was our little inside joke. The other boys watched us like we were insane, can't deny that. 

"Ayo-wassuup Sumin!" He spun me around fast and grabbed me closely,"Let's dance." Kris was tall, a giant, gigantico. It was hard to dance with him, so I made him go down on his knees...just kidding. He was kind enough to bend his knees...hehe.

Gigantico two was up to ask me,"H-hi Sumin." Tonight, Baekyeol couple didn't wear their glasses and looked hot. "Hi Chanyeolie oppa." I waved. Who knew this giant with a creepy smile, which I found adorable, would be so dangerously cute. Not as much as Luhan though.

Bacon took a bold step and asked me to dance next,"Pretty girl, can you have this dance with me?" I smiled,"Of course Bacon oppa~!" Bacon had trouble dancing the waltz, but was still adorable and cute. "Sorry..Im bad at waltz." I waved it off,"It's fine. Your doing great-ouch you just stepped on my toe. But it's ok." Bacon bit his lip and kept apologizing.

"Sumin noona~!" Tao ran and hugged me in the air,"Let's dance too!" Tao spun me in the air and did a goofy waltz with me. I laughed and joined in on the goofiness,"Silly panda boy."

"C-can I cut in?" D.O blushed. Tao nodded,"Sure D.O hyung. Bye bye Sumin noona~!" Tao skipped away back to the group. I stared at D.O and he stared back at me O_O.

"A-are we going to dance?" I asked with a smile. D.O shook his head,"Oh right." He held out his hand and I grabbed it. "D.O are you nervous?" He shook his head,"N-no...yes." He muttered and blushed. I giggled,"Why are you nervous?" He shrugged,"I never danced with a girl before. And people are staring." I sighed,"D.O D.O D.O, so innocent sometimes."

Suho was next,"It'd be rude if I didn't dance with my guest." I scoffed,"I didn't see you dance with the other girls, you must be a jerk by now huh?" Suho laughed,"It's ok, Im dancing with the prettiest girl at the party. Lucky Luhan. So I see you guys are fine." I pouted,"Suho oppa you showed Luhan that video of me ranting!" Suho paused and looked at me, then he started laughing,"Oh right!" I shook my head,"Unbelieveable."

A voice cleared their throat and Suho and I looked at who made the sound. I smirked,"Why hello Sehun." Sehun looked at the ground,"Dance with me."

Suho smiled,"Seems like my time is up. Later." Suho laughed and walked away. Sehun uncomfortably looked at me, I crossed my arms,"You are asking me to dance?" 

Sehun nodded,"Yeah smart one. I mean, yes...noona." I held a hand to my ear,"What was that?" Sehun sighed,"Noona, can you dance with me?" I smiled,"Why sure Sehun." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. We started to waltz in silence. "So what made you want to dance with me?"

"Hyung's were giving me tense looks since I was the only one, besides Luhan hyung, to ask you to dance." I laughed,"I shall enjoy this moment of you actually being nice to me." Sehun smiled,"Im always nice." I feigned a laugh,"Very funny." Sehun seriously nodded,"Im a good friend." 

"How so?" I scoffed. Sehun smiled,"Good friend's don't really lie." I pouted at him,"But you lied about that Luhan thing." I pointed out. Sehun laughed,"Because I thought that might help you run to Luhan right away and show how much Luhan hyung loves you. But I was wrong after seeing that rant of yours at the park." I gasped,"How-"

"Kai and I saw you." Sehun laughed,"Am I really a pabo noona?" I smiled,"No."

A slender finger tapped Sehun's shoulder,"Sehun, I think it's finally my turn." Luhan smiled. Sehun smirked,"Take her away."

Luhan grabbed my waist and kept his hands wrapped around them. I hugged his neck,"Luhan did I ever tell you that you look-"

"y when I dance? Plenty of times." He smirked. Oh Luhan, did I ever tell you that you look hot when you smirk. Luhan smiled and leaned down for a small kiss,"Sumin has a lot of y gestures too. You know how jealous I was when all these guys were touching you?"

I smiled,"Really?" Luhan nodded,"Yeah. You are too beautiful. And you are mine." Luhan showed me his devilish smile. Oh how right you are Luhan.

It was getting late and Luhan and I left the party. We wanted to be home before 12 so we can open up our Christmas presents. We got home and changed right away. 

I went to my room and changed into a tank top and shorts. I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror,"Looking great." I grabbed Luhan's gift and walked to the living room. Luhan was already there dressed in his pajamas. He looked at me,"Aren't you cold?"

I shook my head,"Lulu will warm me up anyway right~!? Anyway, is it almost 12?" Luhan looked at his phone and nodded,"Yeah. About five minutes." I sat down between his legs and held his gift,"Lookie~! Your gift." Luhan hugged my waist,"I see it perfectly clear."

He rested his head on my shoulder,"Why are you wearing such thin clothing. You'll get sick." I laughed,"Says the guy who sleeps without a shirt on." 

Luhan stayed silent,"That doesn't count." I smirked,"How so?" He shrugged,"All guy's sleep without a shirt." 

"So, most girls sleep with tanks and shorts." I shrugged at him, Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Luhan..." I whispered. He looked at me,"Mmm?" I played with his hands,"Im happy Im spending Christmas with you." I could sense he was smiling,"Me too." He rested his face at the crook of my neck and breathed in,"You smell good." He kissed my neck softly,"I love you very much." 

I blushed,"I love you too." My chest was pounding and my skin was burning where Luhan kissed me. It was a small soft kiss, but gave off a strong feeling on me that made me go jello. I started to get goosebumps, the good ones. Luhan kept giving me small kisses. 

I turned my face around and looked at Luhan, he stared at me with sincere and love. He smiled and brushed my bangs aside, he slowly leaned in and whispered against my lips, still holding my gaze on him,"Merry Christmas Sumin." And he took my lips into his. 

I turned my body and hugged his neck. I sat on his lap, with my knees at his sides, while he hugged my waist. This was the most passionate kiss we've ever had. It was a hot and heated moment, ones that we girls secretly dreamed of if we had a boyfriend. The kiss was electrifying and addicting. Luhan on my lip and I moaned. I just moaned...oh my God. 

Luhan seemed to noticed my shocked expression and stopped. I felt disappointment and empty. Luhan softly touched my cheeks,"I don't want you to feel rushed." I looked him in the eyes and didn't say anything, I looked down at my hands and pouted,"But I liked it." 

I felt his stare and grew embarassed instantly. I blushed,"I mean, sorry, if you don't want to kiss-" Luhan's lips once again captured mine and kissed me more roughly. He pulled my body closer to him and cupped my face closer to his.

He continued to on my lips, causing me to moan once again, and he didn't stop. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair and gripped some of his hair. Luhan's moved his magical fingers up and down my back. I felt his tongue my lip. 

I slowly parted my lips and soon his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. His tongue and mine danced around. Luhan on my tongue and I moaned again. It was weird to hear me moan.

Luhan and I broke the kiss and panted. I looked at him and we just stared in silence, comfortable silence. Suddenly Luhan stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I hugged his neck with on arm and played with his hair. He kissed me on the lips once again and looked me in the eyes.

His eyes told me everything and I smiled and kissed him. He took that as a yes and slowly carried me up to my room. Closing my door and gently laying me on my bed. I rested my head on my pillow and looked up at Luhan. He climbed on my bed on top of me.

Luhan looked down at me and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. He grabbed my arm and put on a familiar red bracelet. I held my arm out in front of my face and gasped. It was the red couple bracelet with the gold infinity symbol we saw before. My eyes started to tear up and I looked at Luhan's face.

Luhan smiled,"Merry Christmas Sumin." I cried sat up and hugged him,"I love it." Luhan chuckled and wiped my tears. We had that mutal connection with our eyes again and he laid me down softly again on the pillow. I looked at him as he kissed my neck, then my eyes, nose, cheeks, and finally lips. 

Luhan sat up and took off his shirt, I blushed at how handsome he looked in the moonlight. He leaned back down and caressed my face, then he slowly whispered in my ear,"Your mine tonight." He gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a night full of bliss.

Luhan and I were bound by a red string. He is mine, and I am his. We are one.