045

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

*Sumin was facing Zelo on the Snowboard^^*

I let go of Zelo once we reached the bottom. I fell on the ground and panted,"Zelo you stupid idiot!" I screamed and hugged the snow. Zelo laughed and took off his mask,"Oh stop being a baby Sumin, we got down safe-"

Zelo's body was tackled to the ground. Luhan got on top of Zelo and grabbed his collar,"IF YOU ING EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I WON'T LET YOU OFF!"  Luhan screamed, totally raged. I gasped. Luhan...your cussing?! Omo.

Zelo was surprised by the sudden attack, then glared at Luhan,"Get off of me."

I got up and pulled Luhan away. "Luhan, Im fine. See good as before." I hugged him, his eyes were so worried. He looked down at me and hugged me. I rubbed his back in comfort,"Im fine Luhan." 

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend to keep his hands to himself." Zelo got up from the snow and dusted himself. Youngjae and Jongup reached the bottom and went to Zelo's side. "Yah! Crazy maknae, why'd you do that?!"

"Why don't you keep your hands off my girlfriend." Luhan snarled and shoved Zelo. Zelo and Luhan were glaring holes into each other. I pulled Luhan back and I looked at Zelo,"Do you know how scared I was?! That's dangerous Zelo!" 

"But you weren't hurt," Zelo looked at me seriously," I would never hurt you." I looked away from him. Pabo Zelo.

Luhan hugged me tighter,"Bull! You put Sumin in danger! That was risky and irresponsible! If she ever got hurt, I swear to God I'll hurt you ten times worse." Luhan gave one last glare before pulling me away.

Zelo looked at the both of us and kicked the snow. Youngjae and Jongup patted Zelo and pulled him away too.

I really didn't know what to think, but I know for sure that Luhan didn't trust Zelo. My trust with Zelo is wavering. Luhan's grip was hard on my hand,"L-Luhan calm down-"

"How can I be calm?! That stupid kid just put your life in danger! He put my girlfriend's life in danger. I was so scared that something would happen to you. I-I just don't know what I'd do." Luhan bit his lip, he looked down and I saw tears come out. I pouted,"Luhan..." I whispered. Omo, I hate when Luhan cries...makes me cry. He must've been so scared and worried. 

I hugged Luhan's neck and scooted closer to him,"Luhan please don't cry, Im fine. Nothing happened to me, so it's ok." I kissed his cheek and wiped his tears with one of my hands,"Pabo, if you cry, your going to make me cry." I gently faced his head toward me and gave him an eskimo kiss,"Feel better ok?"

His soft brown eyes were glossy and he gave me a sweet kiss. My cheeks and ears got warm from his sudden intimacy, but I gladly kissed Luhan back. 

After our little heart to heart moment, I decided we should have some hot cocoa in the cafe.

Tumblr_lgk8ibf1wq1qe2gajo1_500_large_large

Luhan and I sat down at a cozy booth near the window. The waitress came toward us,"Hello, what can I get for you guys?" I looked through the menu,"For now, can we just have hot cocoa?" She smiled and took the menus,"Of course, I'll bring those in a couple of minutes~!" She giggled and skipped away.

"I still can't get over the fact how beautiful it is here." I smiled while looking out the window. Luhan nodded,"Yeah, it's really beautiful. We should build a snowman later." I clapped,"Omo, we should~!" 

The waitress brought back our hot cocoa. It was in a regular red mug with a chocolate syrup heart on top. The mini marshmallows were on the side. "Enjoy~!" She winked at me and left.

"Why is everything so pretty?" I cooed and admired the cup. "Let's take pictures~!" Luhan rolled his eyes,"Whatever you say." I laughed and took out my phone. I took a sip,"Ah, burns my tongue." I stuck out my red tongue and fanned myself. Luhan chuckled and took a picture of me. Aish so silly, but my tongue burns. 

"Yah~! It really does burn." I pouted. Luhan blew on my cup,"Be careful next time ok. Blow on it first." He took a sip out of my cup and nodded,"There, its a bit cooler now." Luhan held out my cup and I took a gentle, cautious sip. "Ooh, yummy." I smiled at him,"Thank you my caring Luhan~!" 

After our delicious cocoa, Luhan suggested we'd make snowpeople later, since he was tired and sleepy. "Then let's head back up~!" Luhan held out his hand and I instantly held onto it. Hehe it's like my hands naturally find it's way to Luhan's.

Appas were also in lobby, talking to Yongguk and Himchan,"Hey, Sumin, guess who's here!" Donghae appa happily pointed to B.A.P's eldest. 

Yongguk and Himchan gave both Luhan and I apologetic smiles,"Youngjae and Jongup told us what Zelo did. We're sorry for how Zelo acted today." 

I smiled,"We're over the problem, right Luhan?" Luhan looked downward at me. Please forgive them Luhan. He sighed and nodded,"Yeah, it's ok. It happened already, so it doesn't matter anymore." 

Yongguk gave Luhan a warm smile,"Thank you Luhan. We'll see you guys around." Yonnguk and Himchan waved to us and left. 

"What was that about?" Eunhyuk appa asked. I just waved my hand,"It's nothing, anyway, we're heading back up to take a nap. It's been a long day so far."

Donghae appa hugged me,"Ok, head down here at six. That's when we'll eat out for dinner." Luhan and I nodded,"Ok." 

Once we reached our room we both got changed into more comfortable clothes and laid down on the bed,"Thanks for teaching me how to snowboard." I smiled,"It was fun."

"Your welcome I guess. " Luhan hugged my waist and pulled me closer,"Im just happy your ok." I snuggled closer and smiled,"Yeah."


good daaaaaay :)

woke up to a bunch of comments, thank you again :D

hope you enjoy todays updates^^

tumblr_m51m9uhTmg1qcca7po1_500.gif