065

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

It was a normal beautiful day at the Simple Dance Studio. The sun setting and the weather was beautiful in the late afternoon. Appas, Luhan, Zelo, and I were discussing some new choreos. All was well when...

"Hey. Eunhyuk." A snigger spoke. My head snapped to the entrance and I pointed,"THE UGLY TECHNI-COLORED TRACKSUIT GUY! DO YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!" I ran toward him and tackled him,"YOU ARE ANNOYING FATTY! DIDN'T I TEACH YOU A LESSON BEFORE! DO YOU WANT ANOTHER EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT?!"

"SUMIN!" Appas yelled and picked me up from the guy. "LEMME GaO!" I yelled in my Engrish. Eunhyuk pushed me toward Luhan, who securely held me back. "Sumin stop it." 

"PIG!" I yelled. Luhan covered my mouth and I kept muttering stuff. "adhlfkadklaj!"

psy.jpg

Eunhyuk appa returned his attention to the techni-colored tracksuit guy. He had a pretty lady with him. She was giving me a dirty look. I could've killed her with my laser beams. 

"Park Jaesang...from the Gangnam Style Studio...you visited my daughter?!" Eunhyuk appa snarled harshly. That's right appa! That bastard...I can't forget an ugly face like his!! Aish!

Park  Jaesang smiled friendly,"Oh, come on old friend. I just wanted to see your daughter...who knew she had such...talent." He gave me a creepy smile.

I shivered in Luhan's grasp. His arms warpped themselves tighter around me. I should cut his balls off...

" off man!" Zelo shooed at him. Donghae appa smacked his head. "Zelo!" Zelo pouted and secretly flipped off Park Jaesang. 

"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk appa glared. "I just wanted to drop by and give you one more chance to give me your studio." Park Jaesung laughed,"What do you say Eunhyuk?"

My eyes widened. He wanted the studio?! Luhan let go my mouth, also surprised by this sudden announcement. Zelo gasped and glared at the fat bastard,"Fat Bastard say what?!" 

 "W-wait..Appa what is he saying?" I kept my eyes on the creeper Park Jaesung. I held onto Luhan's hands tightly. He gripped my hand happily. 

Eunhyuk appa sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose,"He wanted to buy our studio and make us work for him." Donghae appa sighed,"Y-yah...why didn't you tell me."

"Why would I want to worry you both?" Eunhyuk appa glared at Park Jaesung,"You, get the hell out of my studio." 

Park Jaesang wrapped an arm around his hoochie mama's waist,"This was your last warning Eunhyuk. Just watch as this studio falls apart. Come on Hyuna." The hoochie mama smirked at us,"We'll have fun watching you suffer."

I laughed out loud everyone in the whole freaking studio looked at me. I started to run and pulled her hair,"I'LL HAVE FUN PULLING THIS ORANGE WEAVE OFF YOU HOOCHIE MAMA !"

"SUMIN! Luhan!" Donghae appa screeched. Eunhyuk appa just shook his head, but couldn't hide his smile. Park Jaesang pushed me off Hoochie,"Little brat! Stop hurting my wife!" Zelo growled,"Don't push Sumin Fat Bastard!"

Luhan caught me and dangerously glared at Park Jaesung,"Touch Sumin and I'll be the one hurting you. Who the hell are you to put your dirty hands on her."

I smiled and hugged Luhan,"Thats right stupid techni-colored tracksuit man named PARK JAESANG! Get the hell out of my appa's studio! Or Luhan will kick your !" Luhan rolled his eyes,"Sumin, I should be the one threatening him."

The Hoochie staggered up, hair tangled and just a total hot mess. "B-!" I stuck my tongue out,"My hubby is better looking and cooler than that piece of over there. I'd rather eat a million nails than marry that fat mess." I snickered. Park Jaesung held onto his Hoochie,"Let's go Hyuna. The kids are waiting."

"I hope they like Fat Papa's and Hoochie Mama's new look. Tell them I said it was an early Valentine gift!" I happily waved. Zelo laughed,"Happy Valentine Fat Bastard and Hoochie Mama~ GOOOOBYE!" 

They left the studio with a BANG. I started laughing,"Hahhaahaha Fat Bastard...Hoochie Mama...ahaha aha ha." I stopped laughing when I noticed Appa's expressions. They're mad...ooops.

"Song Sumin! How dare you talk to them like that! You're language were not needed." Donghae appa scolded hardly, pinching my cheeks. I started to giggle,"So my actions were needed then?" 

Donghae appa stayed silent and let go of my cheeks,"That's it all you guys go! I need to talk to Eunhyuk appa." 

The three of us kids nodded,"Alright then." Zelo, Luhan, and I grabbed our stuff,"I'll see you at home then." I kissed both of their cheeks.

Zelo saluted,"Later appas~" Luhan smiled and bowed,"Thanks for the lesson, I'll walk Sumin home." Appas smiled and waved at us kids,"Be safe brats."

The three of us walked out the studio; I walked out with a heavy heart.  Zelo smiled and patted my head,"Cheer up Sumin. B.A.P's got your back! See you guys." Zelo and Luhan nodded at each other. Oh their boy language... Soon he left.

Luhan and I decided to stop by the playground. I sat down on the swing and Luhan pushed me. It was silence between us, not uncomfortable though. 

"So heavy." Luhan joked. I sighed, too distracted with my thoughts to hear him. My poor appas...what do I do? What do we do if the studio closes...appa worked so hard with the Simple Dance Studio.

"Sumin...Sumin!" I snapped out of my crazy daze and looked up. The swing was still and Luhan was kneeling infront of me with a worried expression. "Yah..Sumin...what am I to you?" 

"Bwoh?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Your my boyfriend silly." 

"What do boyfriends do?" He asked again. I tilted my head,"They...love and protect their girlfriends?"

Luhan smiled,"Bingo. I am your boyfriend Song Sumin. I am always here for you to lean on. I am always here for you to vent on. I am always there to wipe those tears. I am always here to protect you. I am always here for you with open arms. I am always there to give you warmth.  I am always here to make sure you are happy and smile. Because I am your boyfriend Sumin." 

My eyes watered, I sniffed and Luhan wiped away my falling tears. I started to cry and Luhan hugged me, giving me the warmth I needed. "I-Im scared." I whimpered. "Im really scared Luhan.

Luhan softly rubbed my back and kissed my head,"I know you are. But Im sure your appas are going to do something about it. If something bad happens, I'll be here for you to support you. Im going to protect you Sumin." He whispered into my ear. 

I looked at Luhan,"Thank you Luhan...for being with me." He smiled,"Come on, I want to see you're beautiful smile." I smiled as he wiped the remaing tears away. "There's that pretty smile I love. Don't worry Sumin ok?" I nodded,"Mm." 


SO TECHNI-COLORED TRACKSUIT GUY WAS PSY 

9ZeIG.gif

AND HE OWNS A DANCE STUDIO NAMED GANGNAM STYLE AHA

tumblr_m776l1ty9S1qkbv4co2_250.gif

AND HIS HOOCHIE MAMA WIFE IS HYUNA?!

tumblr_m774xiWT5k1qkbv4co1_500.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

muahaha sweet ending tho :D

image

luhan i love you with your y english...<3