056

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Christmas was in two days and Luhan and I decided to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together. I decided what to get him and that was a hat. Yes, a regular beanie, which I started right now. I would not see him until the day of Christmas Eve, giving me enough time to finish this beanie.

I had history of knitting...one beanie, and it turned out ok. "I can do this." I already had a good amount started. "I think it's looking ok." I smiled and started knitting.

I would spend my whole days doing this beanie, and I was super careful with it, I wanted to make it perfect. I also decided to make one for appas. I hardly ate anything, since I really wanted to finish it before I got to see Luhan. After all my struggles I finally finished all three of them. 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=47149848

(let us imagine she is a super fast knitter lol)

I wrapped Luhan's beanie in a bag. "Oh I wonder if he'd like it." I bit my lip while eyeing the bag. My phone beeped alerting me I got a message. I checked my message and opened it. Luhan texted me he was outside already.

"Already?! What time is it?!" I looked over at my clock it was around noon. "Wow." I ran downstairs and opened the door. "LUHAN!" I jumped him,"I missed you~!"

Luhan grinned,"Your supposed to miss me." He kissed my temple,"How come you look so pale? And you seem skinnier?" I shrugged,"Nothing really. Come in" I can't tell him I haven't eaten all day...

"Hey want to go to a party at Suho's place? I heard he's throwing a Christmas party, and he invited us." Luhan asked. I smiled,"Really? A party?! I want to go~!"

Luhan laughed,"Alright, it's a seven. So what should we do now?" I led Luhan up to my room and laid down,"I don't know. Eat?"

He placed his things down and nodded,"Ok, do you want me to cook something?" My stomach growled. "I'll take that as a yes." Luhan smirked and walked down to the kitchen. I groaned,"Stupid stomach. Im sleepy." I muttered and soon fell asleep.

Hour later Luhan woke me up,"Sumin...wake up." I slowly opened my eyes,"Is the food ready?" I yawned. He rubbed my back,"Are you ok?"

I nodded,"Of course Im ok. Let's eat." Luhan and I headed toward the kitchen,"Smells good." He shrugged,"It's just some fried rice, not that great of a dish."

"But it looks amazingly delicious." I my lips and took a bite. Omg FOODGASM again. "Foodgasm material?" Luhan smirked.

"Yes, I just thought that right now." I laughed and ate the fried rice happily. Luhan watched me,"Slow down, there's a lot more." 

I mentally cursed myself for being a ravage  and slowed my chewing,"It's just really good." Luhan looked at me,"Alright. If you say so."

After the delicious food, Luhan and I went to the studio where we met up Kai. "Hey you guys." He smiled and waved. 

"Hey." Luhan did a tiny greet. I grabbed my keys and opened the door to the studio. I the lights and put my stuff in the backroom.

"Let's get ready for our class." I called out and put my ipod on the doc. I the music and soon it was coming loudly from the speakers. 

B.A.P came and so did Lay, Sehun, Tao, and Kris. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O couldn't make it. Some regulars showed up and some new faces popped in. 

In the middle of the class, a person's clapping disrupted the class. I looked at the cause of the interupption, it was a two guys, one of them was wearing a hideous tracksuit.

"May I help you with something." I said a little bit irritated someone disturbed class. The man smiled,"Oh, I was coming by to see your...dance. It's quite amazing actually. Are you a professional?"

I scowled at him,"What's it to you?" Luhan, Yongguk, Zelo, and Kris stood beside me. 

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to teach at my studio...it's more...appropriate for you. If you know what I mean." The man smirked.

Did I hear him correctly? Is he saying my appa's place is a dump? "Bwoh? Who the hell do you think you are?" I growled.

"Im a very successful man who could get your name famous." The guy looked around the studio,"You don't really belong here in this trash."

"I don't know who the hell you are, but let me tell you this. Hell no to your offer. And no one calls my appa's studio trash. Take your ugly tracksuit and your little lost puppy out of my studio." I snarled and poked his weird track suit.

The guy int he tracksuit laughed,"Oh, so your the daughter of Eunhyuk and Donghae...aha. How's it like to have two fathers?" 

"Yah, who the are you?!" Zelo growled. Yongguk stopped Zelo from doing anything stupid and  eyed the guy,"If I were you, I'd be wise on what I'd say." Yongguk's voice became low and dangerous. 

Luhan grabbed the guy's collar,"Don't talk about my girl's appas like that." I gripped Luhan's shoulder,"Luhan stop it." Luhan looked at me and shoved the guy. The second guy glared at Luhan, and Luhan didn't hold back on glaring at him.

"What? Do you really think your 's called appas will-" I punched the guy in the face and he fell down on the ground. I got on top of him and started to hit him,"DON'T ING SAY THAT! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY APPAS!" 

The class became silent and watched. Sehun, Tao, Lay, and the rest of B.A.P came to see what was happening. They prevented the other people to come closer. 

Luhan, Yongguk, and Kris had to pull me off of him. I spit on the guys face,"HAVE A ING MERRY CHRISTMAS NOW WITH YOUR NEW FACE! AND TAKE OFF YOUR UGLY TECHNI-COLORED TRACKSUIT!"

The second guy helped up the guy up. He glared and pointed a finger at me,"You'll regret that little girl." And walked out the studio.

"Merry Christmas ~!" Zelo sang and flipped him off.

The three boys pulled me into the back room and locked the door. Luhan and Kris stared at me, surprised at my sudden action.

"What the hell was that?" Yongguk broke the silence. I sighed,"Im sorry..."

"No, you should't be sorry. That deserved his new face. What Im saying is I taught you how to hit better than that Sumin." Yongguk laughed. I pouted,"Aish, I thought you were mad at me."

"That guy was a total though. Who was he?" Kris asked. I shrugged,"I have no idea."

"It seemed like he knew your appas." Luhan contemplated,"Maybe he's that rival studio."

I laughed bitterly,"Hope he has a good Christmas." Just when things started to get better, a guy with a techni-colored tracksuit come in to greet me a happy Christmas.


GUY WEARING TECHNI-COLORED TRACKSUIT?! HOW DARE HE!

Sumin got the best of him, giving him an early present. 

image

A new face for Christmas, best gift ever right?!

image

such a bastard! right key?!

tumblr_lxx7jye0qj1qk3fzw.gif

If you guys didn't know already, I posted a NEW STORY called My Oppa's Vs. The Aliens

I came up with it in my mind and wanted it to become real~! 

tumblr_m717cn7iAp1rtvjw6o1_250.gif

Starring YOU&BACON! woot woot. check it out~! with B.A.P as your OPPAS :)

image

tumblr_m5yz0k3ALt1rqbeeso1_250.gif

comment and tell me what you think so far. (If you want^^)

tumblr_m5jmk93uzQ1qzk4kqo2_250.gif

...

image

Y O L O!

ITS OVERRATED THO 

RHYMED?

LOL