064

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Thanks for the ice cream." I smiled at Chen. We were sitting at a table...eating ice cream. 

Chen his vanilla ice cream,"It's fine really. So I was thinking of stopping by the studio soon...maybe today with Xiumin." I gasped,"Really? You should! But I won't be able to be there."

"Oh right cause of your food posioning." Chen pouted.

I nodded,"Yeah it really . Don't worry though, I'll be good as new by tomorrow. " 

"I hope so." Chen muttered. I looked up at him,"What?" He shook his head,"Nothing, nothing. " 

We continued walking around, talking about his love for singing, he even sang a song with really high notes. "You really sing nice." I clapped. He blushed,"Well I really love singing. I can dance too, but Im mostly a singer. Can you sing?"

"Yeah, averagely. I mostly dance." I giggled. "Can you sing a song for me? Maybe, Be My Baby?" I pointed at him,"That's my favorite song!" Chen smiled,"I figured."

"How'd you know?" I asked him. He grinned,"I saw you dancing and singing to it." Chen started to dance and sing to the song. I blushed,"Was that weird looking fellow you?!"

Chen laughed and held up his arms,"Guilty. But hey, you sing pretty well for an average singer." I scoffed,"I can't sing that good, but hey, I didn't say I was bad at it either." 

He gave me an amused smile,"You're a funny girl Song Sumin." I blushed,"Oh, please. Stop embarassing me." Chen took one last bite of his ice cream,"Aigoo that was really good."

I ate my cone and my lips,"Yummy. Im glad I decided to eat ice cream. My stomach is now complete." I patted my stomach with a satisfied smile,"Aish. I miss my hubby Lulu now." I wonder how Luhan's doing? 

"How long have you and Luhan been dating?" Chen side glanced at me. I puffed my cheeks and counted all the good months,"Hmm a few months, almost half a year." I giggled,"Omo that's pretty long."

"Thats...nice. Im kind of jealous of him." I looked up at him,"Oh?"

He nodded,"Yeah. I mean he gets to date a great girl like you." I laughed,"What?! But Im nothing special. Im just me, a weirdo...but Luhan would argue otherwise though." 

Chen looked at me seriously,"I'd argue to." I met eyes with him. What is he talking about? "Im just saying Luhan's lucky to have you as his girlfriend." Chen smiled softly at me. I giggled,"Thanks...but you know you should really go back to school."

Chen laughed,"It's fine. Do you not want to talk to me or something?" I shook my head,"No of course not, but aren't you missing out?" 

The boy smiled at me,"It's fine. My school won't really mind anyway." I looked at Chen, very confused, "Alright...but still that's not good." Wow, so this is how Luhan feels when he talks about school and stuff.

"I guess you're right, I should get back. But Im sad I'll have to part with you. Tear." Chen pretended to wipe away a tear from his cheek. I punhed his arm,"Get going before you get detention with Mr. Ninjastic Hulk." Now Chen was the one to give me a confuesed look,"What is that?"

"No one, don't worry about it." I laughed. 

Chen waved back at me,"I'll see you sometime then Sumin. Later." Soon he was gone, and I was by my lonesome self. "I should I go to school and pick up Luhan? Yes!"

I remembered the text I recieved and pouted,"Nothing wrong with talking to girls, he just wanted a chair." I whistled and took my time walking to the school. 

When I arrived infront of the school, it was still kind of early. "I guess I should wait at the cafe across." I went inside the isolated cafe and sat down. 

I looked outside the window at the school. I feel like a stalker...

For the rest of my wait, I played games on my phone and surfed the web like a total teenager. Soon time went by fast and the bell had rung.

I shot up from my seat,"FINALLY!" The workers gave me an annoyed look, I bowed,"S-sorry." I walked out the cafe while hitting my head with my hand. Aish sucha pabo Sumin!

I waited by the gate and looked at the big crowd of students coming out. Who knew wearing the same clothing could look so creepy... 

"YAH! GEGE DON'T TOUCH MY GUCCI!" I heard a big group of loud boys, who sounded very familiar. I smiled,"Always so loud. Seem's like someone was messing with one of the maknaes again."

I saw the boys walking out together. Then I saw the angel face hubby of mine. Luhan was laughing and smiling brightly. 

9ar87q    

Seeing him so happy made me smile. He looks so different from the first time I met him. Kai patted Luhan's shoulder making him look my way. My smile grew wider when Luhan saw me. His face went from full surprise, to a growing smile. 

tumblr_m5k8l89Zp11rtas9to1_250.gif

Luhan immediately ran toward me and picked me up,"What are you doing here?! Bad girl!" He looked up at me and laughed,"You're supposed to be home!" 

"I just had ice cream with Chen." I giggled,"I need to go out of the house, since none of you would text me, and ran into Chen. After eating ice cream I decided to go and pick you up from school." Luhan's smile became stiff,"Chen?"

I nodded,"Yeah, but I came here by myself." Luhan placed me back on the ground,"Oh." I noticed his hard expression,"But Lulu can we go get some burgers, Im getting hungry again~" I pouted cutely. Luhan smiled and patted my head,"Sure. Let's get some food for my wifey." I squealed and tackled him,"Yay!"

"Why are you squealing? And what are you doing here?!" Kai gave me a smirk. "Luhan and I are getting some burgers." I stuck my tongue out at him. Kai mimicked me. 

"Stop pouting, it's disgusting." I turned to the owner of the voice,"Yah! Oh Sehun!" 

Sehun rolled his eyes,"What old hag?" I pouted more,"Stop being mean to me! Horrible maknae." Sehun flicked my forehead,"You give aegyo a bad name."

I looked at Luhan. Luhan smiled and said,"Darling, you are so cute and pretty."

image

I glared at Sehun,"Butthead." and hugged Luhan,"Lulu let's go eat now~!" I happily hugged his arm and pushed Sehun away. Luhan chuckled and patted my head,"You're so easy to please." I giggled,"Lucky you then."


I really was supposed to update yesterday and post this chapter...

but internet got cut off...

image

yay.

image

i just want to say i love you guys <3 

and i made another story, but it's co-author with a good friend of mine: [CLICK]

tumblr_m8s4q8LuWe1rdhi3ro1_400.gif

i know...i barely made a new one... but i really missed my friend so yeah...

tumblr_m61ptb4djP1rrva6c.gif

BUT my other stories are first priority^^

LOVE YOU NEW READERS AND SUBBIES^^

image

i cute mah haaair and got it done....hehehe

image

kay baiibaii <3

image

i am determined to get a panda costume like thissh...hehe^^