030

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"So mind explaining what has happened while we were away?" Donghae appa eyed us, mostly Luhan, while crossing his arms.

image

Eunhyuk appa zoomed up close to Luhan,"Yah...you guys didn't do anything ual right?"

image

We both shook our heads.

I raised my hand,"I can explain." Appas heads turned to me at the same time."Go on."

"Well, I thought, heck, I don't want to be alone in this house. What if I get or something. Then bam, I thought, hey I have a boyfriend who could sleepover and protect me. He will mostly likely save me from the bad guys and die first. Where his death will lead to my escape." I blinked and looked for their reactions. All three of them. Hehe, Im so evil.

"You'd use my death as an escape route?!" Luhan's eyes widened. I turned to him and flicked his forehead,"You'd do the same. Anyway, before this leads to a big fight, I was kidding." 

Luhan sighed and laid back in my bed, putting the pillow over his head,"What kind of girl am I dating?" He muttered. I slapped the pillow off his face and pointed to my beautiful face,"Me." 

"Aish, these kids, I can't even...I need coffee." Donghae rolled his eyes and walked toward the door with Eunhyuk appa. "She got your traits Eunhyuk." Donghae rubbed his head. "Bwoh? But I can't argue cause I'd do the exact same thing."

Donghae appa slapped his head and yelled at us,"School in a few minutes. Don't- nevermind." The door closed and I laid in Luhan's warm soft chest. "Yah, I don't want to go to school."

"Too bad, I don't want to fail this exam, so see you." Luhan slid out the bed. I frowned when the warmness disappeared and followed him out. I walked him outside the gate. 

"I'll see you in school today?" He smiled. I nodded and yawned,"Yeah, I have those AYO-WASSUP lessons." 

"What?" Luhan asked. I just shook my head,"Nothing. Anyway bye bye Lulu." I hugged his neck and tip-toed close to his face. He blushed at my sudden action, but still wrapped his arms around me,"Bye bye Sumin." He bent his head down and gave me a sweet kiss. He let go and I frowned again. I am addicted to his warm body~! Or maybe it's just cold. I looked down at what I was wearing. A shirt and shorts, I scoffed to myself and waved at Luhan. 

He suddenly came back and took out his jacket and put it around me. "Don't want you catching a cold. Bye." He quickly kissed my head and walked down the street. I blushed and smelled his jacket. Honey. Yummy and sweet. Im hungry now. I hugged the jacket close to me. It was warm, a smile crept on my face again.

Once he was gone from sight, I went back inside and took a quick shower. Damn it was cold again. I fixed my hair and actually let it down. I kept it wavy in it's natural state. Hopefully it stays that way the whole day. I shall bring my hair tie just in case.

I ran down stairs almost successfully, I tripped on the last step,"WHOA!"

Donghae appa and Eunhyuk appa, who had a waffle in his mouth, ran out the kitchen. "Omo, sweety are you ok?" Donghae appa helped me up. I pouted,"I-Im fine. Nothing big. Just a cut." 

He helped me to the table and sat me down. Eunhyuk appa placed my plate on the table,"Eat kiddo. I'll take you today." He patted my head and left the room. He came back with the first aid kit and knelt down infront of me,"Aish, look your bleeding." 

He applied the horrible, burning, eye-watering medicine called alcohol. Not the one that satisfies your quench, but the one that wishes you a painful torture for a minute or two. In my case three minutes of pure torture since I had a big oo.

"APPAA IT HURTS~!" I cried. Eunhyuk appa got startled and began blowing on my knee like there was no tomorrow,"Ok, Ok almost done. And...there. Hello kitty will heal you." He smiled, a form of success from his simple unwrapping of the band aid. 

"Thanks appa~!." I gave him a big thankful smooch and ate my breakfast at ease. The aweful burning sensation was gone. 

So Eunhyuk appa was a gentleman today, for some odd reason, and drove to school in his 'baby', who he calls my freaking dongsaeng...

"Appa, why are you taking me to school again?"  I asked while looking at the mirror. I look fantastico today. 

He shrugged,"I need air. Plus I needa check out some things in the city for the studio." I glanced at him. Something's off...

"Ok what really happened? Tell me." I said, I wasn't going to fall for his lie. Eunhyuk appa scratched his non-itchy head, debating whether to tell me or not.

"Fine, someone want's to take down our studio. We have a rival apparently..and they don't really like our studio. So, Ima go deal with it." Eunhyuk appa pulled over  infront of my school.

"Appa, does Donghae appa know this? Is this why you used me as an excuse?" I sighed and looked at him,"Don't make us worry appa. Be careful ok?" WHAT?! The studio? Who the heck wants to tear down my appa's dream?! Show yourself!! Aish stupid Eunhyuk appa dealing with it himself. Pabo appa. I wanted to look strong infront of him. My poor appa.

He looked at me,"Yah, your so nice and caring...what do you want?" I laughed. Aish why does he always assume I want something?! But, you know me so well. "Well, I just need to to go to a SHINee fansigning next week. I need you to take me to it at four in the morning. Yes? Please appa~!"

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded,"Alright. Have a good day today ok?" I nodded,"I will." 

I opened the door and looked back at him,"Be careful appa." I whispered with a small smile,"Love you~!" 

He gave me his most tender smile,"Yes my beautiful daughter, I know, I love you too. I'll see you later at the studio." I nodded and closed the door. I blew him a kiss and waved. "Good luck appa." I inhaled deeply. I hope everything is ok...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

har har har har^^ I FREAKING UPDATED. UPDASM LOL... FAIL... GET IT...update+gasm...nvrmind

image

anyway, you guys really inspired me to write another freaking chapter!! plus i don't like ending with odd numbers hehe...UPDASM!

SO thank you all for really pouring out your feels to this fic :">, I appreciate your love towards my fic and characters XDD

image

image

image

image

thank you guys again, and enjoys this with your feels AYO-WADDUP PANDA_POKE OUT!

LOL YOU GUYS BETTER LOVE ME LOOK WHAT I FOUND AHAHAHAHAHHAA XDD

image

TAO BUING BUING FOR US:

image