043

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

*ENJOY THIS CHAPTER IN A DARK ROOM*

"That's it for the AYO- WASSUP lesson." Kris smiled at his dongsaengs who were dead tired on the table. "Omg, I feel so smart." I mumbled while my head was against the cold table. Tao nodded,"I feel like Albert Einstein for whatever."

Sehun shook his head in shame,"Oh shut up, it wasn't that bad. You guys are just too stupid." I kicked his leg,"Oh Sehun you shut up."

Kris chuckled and rubbed both our heads,"Be thankful you guys get a treat." All of our heads turned to Kris,"Really?!" Kris nodded,"Yup. Ice cream." I laughed,"No thanks I could eat that at home, where I should be right now. Later guys." I gathered my stuff.

"What about the dance thing?" Sehun stuttered. I smiled,"You can go there now, I told Luhan and Kai to help out Eunhyuk appa. The others will arrive later." 

The four of us walked out the gates together. "Should we walk together, I mean it is the same way to your house." Tao suggested. I shook my head,"I have to buy some stuff first. Did you guys bring extra clothes?" 

They all nodded,"Yup." 

"Alright, I'll see you guys soon then-AISH! I forgot my math book in my locker!" I hit my head,"Such a pabo."

"Well then you better hurry, rumors say theres a ghost couple in the school." Tao wiggled his fingers.

"Yeah, both were old students who commited suicide because they couldn't be together." Kris looked up at the buildings," They roam around at this time too." 

I laughed,"Please, they aren't real." Sehun looked at me,"Are you sure you'll be alright?" I nodded,"I'll be fine." They looked unconvinced, but nodded anyway,"Call us if something's wrong." Kris gave me a serious nod. I rolle my eyes,"Yes dad." He grinned at my english.

I waved at them and rushed back inside the school. I ran to my locker and opened it,"Where the heck is it?" Where the heck did I leave it? My desk? Library? I searched my classroom first and didn't find it.

I checked out the window and noticed  the sun was going down. "Ah, the school is getting darker...shoot. Better hurry." I walked toward the library and found it on the floor from where I was sitting. I smiled,"Heck yeah. Don't want to disappoint Mr. Lee." 

I heard some footsteps, there was a singing voice not that far. "What was that?" I whispered to myself."A-anyone there?" I called out.

The lights turned off and I turned around,"KYAA~!" I screamed. I saw a dark figure coming closer so I  started hitting the figure with my math book,"DON'T TOUCH ME~!" I kicked the figure on the stomach. 

"OW! W-wait S-Sumin-ssi it's me!" I gasped,"That voice...President Suho?!" I looked for my cellphone for some light and found Suho on the ground clutching his stomach.

"H-hi.." He groaned. I helped him up,"Im so sorry! I thought you were a ghost or something! Cause the singing, which is real good, and stuff...and the lights went out and Im so sorry." I bowed at him. He just laughed,"It's fine. It happens right? Sorry, I forgot my binder here." Suho held it out,"Found it." 

I am so stupid...I can't believe I thought the president of my high school was a ghost and hit him with my freaking math book...and kicked him in the gut...pabo Sumin! We both walked to the door of the library and found it locked. Suho tried to open it once again,"What the hell, this is too early to lock these doors."

He looked through the lockset on the door and squinted,"It's not even locked." He scratched his head in confusion,"That's weird..." He tried opening it again, but it wouldn't budge. "Maybe it's stuck?" I pulled the door knob but it wouldn't move. I kicked it,"Stupid door." 

"What do we do now?" I pouted,"And it's so dark." I shivered since I felt a cool air. I looked at Suho,"Is the AC on?" He shook his head but shivered too,"It's off. There should be a flashlight around the front desk." I followed him to the librarian desk and he went behind it. He knelt down and found a big yellow one and a long black one and he handed me that one.

With the flashlights on we looked around,"Is there another door out?" I asked since I really didn't know this school that well. He shook his head,"Nope. Only way out," He pointed the light to the doors,"is through there." 

"I should call someone for help." I took out my cellphone and dialed Eunhyuk appa,"Appa..hello? Can you hear me? Y-yeah. Im stuck-KYAA~!" I screamed and pointed at the far corner. Suho looked at me with surprise,"What's wrong?!" 

My hand was shaking,"G-Ghost!" He looked where I pointed, the figure disappeared. "What ghost?" I shook my head and blinked like a thousand times. Where'd she go?! "But there w-was a girl...with long hair! She was wearing a uniform that was super old!"

Suho looked around,"What are you talking about? I don't see anyone. Maybe your just scared-"

"No. I saw what I saw." I firmly looked at him, I looked around the library,"I don't believe in ghost...but now I do." I sighed,"It's fine if you don't believe me."

Suho stared at me,"I believe you then, if you really saw...her. I mean a couple did die here a long long time ago...they should have a picture of them here somewhere in the old books...which are in the basement." 

*BANG* The doors to the entrance of the library opened. Suho and I looked at each other and gulped,"L-lets get out of here." I whispered and tugged on his shirt. He nodded,"Thats probably a good idea."

We quickly exited the library and ran to the front doors of the school. Suho and I tried to open the doors but they wouldn't cooperate with us too. "Damnit." I cursed for the first time. I peeked through the windows and smiled,"Its my appa and Luhan!" 

Both of them were approaching the school doors, I was waving my arms,"APPA~! LUHAN~!"  I yelled loudly. They stopped infront fo the doors and looked through. "The school is closed...she's probably not in here." Eunhyuk appa told Luhan. 

Luhan looked worried, both of them did,"Are you sure? Maybe she got locked in? Or someone took her." Luhan started to panic and rubbed his hands through his soft brown hair. Eunhyuk appa patted his shoulder,"We should look somewhere else."

"No! Im right in front of you!" I screamed and slapped the window,"Suho, why aren't they listening?!" Suho shrugged,"T-this is weird...maybe they can't hear us...but how?" He looked at me, confused like me,"Maybe it's them.." He whispered. 

We both looked around the dark halls of the school. I shook my head,"What the hell do they want?" 

"I don't know, but this is too...supernatural." Suho scratched his head,"We have to find away out." 

Eunhyuk appa and Luhan gave up, convinced I wasn't at school and left. "Appa...Luhan...Do you think this is the last time I'd see them?" This is scary...really scary.

Suho gave me an unsure smile,"I don't know, let's not think like that." He pointed down the hall,"Let's find those old books...maybe we can find some information on them.

So we started walking toward the basement,"Are you sure this is safe...I mean we are dealing with ghost." I pointed my flashligh around, to make sure there wasn't anything there. Suho was next to me, calm and collected, unlike me. "Well, we have to try."

We saw an old red door with whit words printed on it. 

BASEMENT

"Looks like we're here." Suho gave me a nervous smile,"Ok...here we go." He opened the old door and it creaked. We pointed the lights down the long old stairs,"Wow." I looked down,"Its dark and musty, my kind of place." I joked lightly. 

373897_10150437561671462_697556461_8396805_284079856_n_large

Suho chuckled and walked down first,"In this kind of situation, I think men shall go first." I giggled and followed closely behind him. 

We reached the bottom and looked around. There were old desks and tables. Against the walls were old record books. "I think I know what year they died." Suho muttered. He searched the spines on the books and reached for the year 1960. He flipped through and found a certain page.

"Here, the couple that committed suicide. Kang Lina and Lee Minwoo. The couple jumped off the school building from the rooftop." Suho read. I looked over his shoulder and gasped,"T-thats the girl!" 

In the picture was the couple standing  together. "Wow, she's pretty..I mean when she was alive." I smiled. The girl had fair milky skin, her chocolate brown hair was long and straight, and she had natural rosy cheeks. The boy was tall and handsome, they were a perfect fit.

"I heard they committed suicide cause they couldn't be together." Suho sadly pouted,"So they decided to die together if they couldn't live together happily."

"But why are they roaming around here? And haunting and playing with the students?" I thought. Suho closed the book,"Let's find out then."

"How?" I asked. He smiled,"Ask them." I gawked at him,"Are you crazy?!" He shook his head,"Then what do you want to do? Be the next 'couple' to die here in school?" He quoted the couple part with his fingers,"Plus Im sure they won't harm us..." I could read the uneasy tone in his voice.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. We walked back up and started to look for the couple. "COUPLE~!" I yelled while we were walking down the halls,"WHERE ARE YOU~!" From the corner of my eyes, long black hair was floating around. From time to time I'd sense someone was with us, giving me goosebumps and chills running down my spine. 

We walked up to the rooftop,"Well they did die here." Suho walked toward the railway. "Aish, don't fall off ok?" I muttered and looked over the ledge,"How could they just jump off?"

"Well, they were in love and wanted to be together." Suho smiled,"Thats romantic." I sat down,"Yeah I guess....Lina unnie....Minwoo oppa...where are you?!" I sighed,"She's not showing up..."

I looked around and spotted long black hair at  the ledge. I immediately shot up,"Lina unnie?" I whispered. Suho eyes widened and stepped back a little. 

Lina looked back at us,"He's not here. He's gone. Where is he?" She cried. I looked at her confused,"Who's not here?"

"Minwoo oppa." She whispered and looked down at the ground,"We died together...but we're not even together. Why?!" She screamed in chilling voice. 

"He's not here with you?" Suho asked gently. Lina shook her head,"N-no...I remember jumping with him...I remember his smile when we jumped. But when I woke up, I was on the ground by myself...and he was gone." She wiped her tears. I sadly looked at her. Poor unnie...all alone throughtout these years...hmm.

"Maybe he's gone up there..." I pointed to the sky,"Maybe he's up there with the sun and stars. Waiting for you." Lina looked up,"How do you know?"

"Well where else would he be? He's probably wondering when you'll join him." I giggled. "Is this why you've been here the whole time? Looking for him?" Lina nodded,"Yeah, I was waiting for Minwoo oppa."

"Maybe you should go to him. He's waiting. Im sure of it." Suho smiled at her. Lina looked up at the sky, the stars were starting to come out. A shooting star flew across the sky.

Lina smiled and closed her eyes,"I can hear him...he's been waiting for me." She softly laughed and wiped her tears,"I was so lost and scared." She turned toward us,"Thank you." 

Lina's body started to glow, like a million diamonds. A figure was next to her, Minwoo, smiling at both of us. I secretly took out my phone and took at picture. Im so showing this to Tao and Kris hehe. Suho gave me a disapproving look. The two ghost couple soon vanished up into the night sky. 

"Wow...that was beautiful." I said in awe while looking up. Suho laughed,"I actually saw a ghost." I punched his arm,"I told you so!"

After the dreadful night at school, Suho and I went to the Simple Dance Studio. We both went in and collapsed on the floor. "Im so tired." I whispered. Suho nodded in agreement,"Who knew we were in there for so many hours."

"SUMIN?! AND SUHO?!" Appas, Luhan, Kai, Kris, Tao, and Sehun shouted and surrounded us, seems like they were the only ones  here.

"SUMIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE! WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!"  Luhan hugged me tightly.

"You called and screamed out of no where, then the line got cut off!" Eunhyuk appa's eyes were red, Donghae appa cried. I pouted,"Im sorry." I looked at Suho and smiled,"We got locked in the school because a ghost locked us in and wouldn't let us out." I explained. Appas looked at each other shocked and relieved. 

Tao and Kris shook their heads,"B-but that story was to scare you." Suho looked at them,"It's true. We saw the girl. Apparently her boyfriend moved on and she was left at the school alone. Finding him."

"W-what?" Luhan asked confused. I took out my phone and showed them all the picture. Kris and Tao looked at each other amazed. "B-but-"

"What happened happened. Im just glad Im back with you guys." I hugged Luhan tighter,"I was scared I wouldn't see you guys again." Luhan kissed my head,"You made us worry so much."

"Yeah, Luhan and your dad went crazy." Kai smiled and patted my head,"Im glad both of you are safe." Suho and I laughed,"Yeah, what a night."


THAT WAS REALLLY RANDOM.

image

POINT OF EXAGGERATED STORY: To make Suho and Sumin be friends....hehe

image

CREEPY PICTURE RIGHT? LIKE THAT SHIZ SCARED THE EFF AT OUT ME. TO THOSE READING IT AT NIGHT....

image

 

image

image

autuuu.jpg

THE CAPTION SAID THERE WERE GHOST IN IT MUHAHAHA.....in France...fancy huh?

image

image

image

image

tumblr_m4h1isYTzQ1ru255vo1_500.gif

image

NIGHT.

image

lol be glad i didn't put the grudge pic there....cause that'd freak me up and I would not update...EVER. LOL

I really hate that pic lol

SWEET DREAMS.

image